It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello From a Long Time Lurker some may consider part of the Powers to Be

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Judging by your username, I am inclined to believe your interest lies deeply within the ET phenomena? I'm guessing you may have some first hand knowledge on the subject, knowledge that hidden from the majority of us?

I can understand your frustration at the reaction of others, but you cannot please everybody, so keep the information coming as some of us are quietly listening.

Thanks and welcome.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by normusvader

Welcome aboard normusvader!

I see you've already been aquainted with the flaming process...

You could be a Knight Templar, Illuminati, Alien, James Bond or some 50 year old virgin living in his Mothers basement.....Either way it makes absolutely no difference to me

If you have good insight, good arguments and points and are open minded does it really matter what your background is? (some will disagree with me-but the fact that you're here tells me otherwise!)

I too have seen a deterioration over the past months whereby 'flaming', tearing down and hijacking of posts has become somewhat of a pimple on ATS's otherwise clear skinned face and I hope that the mods who generally do a sterling job, lay some proverbial smackdowns more consistently

Anyway, hope to see you around the boards!
Take it easy
edit on 5-9-2011 by soundofathousandbirds because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Hi, and welcome.

I look forward to hearing some of your contributions, especially any tips dropped by connected people, regardless of your ability or judgement to provide verifiable sources. At the very least, if they are intelligent and plausible ideas, they will add to the interesting thought experiment that is ATS.

PS. I think if you had left your disclaimer out of your OP, you would have received a more positive response overall, and had less adverse reactions... no need to provide tinder to negative attitudes (if you know what i mean).
Most ATSers know, after being on ATS for a while, that there are many different personality types, philosophies and beliefs to interact with, and the confrontational tone in your first paragraph is like a magnet to a portion of members who feel the need to post negative responses, some of whom may actually have been quite civil and interested in your second paragraph if they hadn’t found something to gripe about in your initial comments. Of course, no offense intended, and I do understand why you added a disclaimer, though for those of us who are willing to give the benefit of the doubt, it was unnecessary, and for those who don’t give the benefit of the doubt it fell on deaf ears, so may as well just provide your unique viewpoint, and let everyone have their opinions.

If your posts have merit, the positive members will be more than happy to discuss and comment, and even defend against the swill that occasionally rises to the surface.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I thought it was interesting. Open-mindedness is key, but too much open-mindedness is how disinformation works its way in.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

Thank you for the support. It's just like grade school in here. There are bullies where ever you go. But bullies are often soft in the middle. You just have to push back harder than they pushed you. Eventually the cowards will leave you alone.

I offer an insider's glimpse into an often misunderstood organization. The rank and file, to my experience 99% of Freemasons are good people. There was more elitism in a few generations past, often due to the remnants of aristocracy.

Maybe there was some truth to them having a hand in controlling things in the past. Look into the elite's past and you will see them infiltrate groups for control and sometimes they move on to a more promising group, leaving the group to themselves but not fully leaving.

After all,every group out there is infiltrated or controlled by them, to a large extent. They are in the governments, they are in the schools, they are in the churches, they are in the unions, they are in business, etc. The groups serve as fertile breeding grounds to pluck talented and promising prospects with power-lust as their root motivator. While they may not fully control the group, they still benefit from manipulating them.

I don't think the majority of today's Mason is going to head a call from the top of their order commanding them to do ill will to members of their community. Many of my Lodge Brothers would fit right in here. Independent Spirit It is the power hungry few that elevate and advance in secret, if at all. Understand Socioeconomic human behavior. Every group has power hungry people within them. Every group has those out for themselves over all else. Every group has elements of evil. It is not a Masoinc problem or it's fault. Satan has his claws everywhere, in everything. Understand that.

Today, Masonry is not as elitist and from my experience there are many, many of us doing good things for people, supporting important real charities with our own money and in many cases our own time involving fundraiser drives, etc. Yes we are joiners if you will, but we are also doers. For the most part we are good people seeking out fellowship, personal enlightenment for some, philanthropy for most and unfortunately with a small minority, power.

I am not saying that there might not be some truth to powerful people at the top who manipulate and pull strings. There have been some encounters where I paused with this question on my mind, but that involved dealings with Masons from abroad. Having said that, this manipulation can be found in all organizations at the heads of power, at all levels in society.

It is not a Masonic problem. It is a systemic societal problem. Just look at the lack of civility in here. You can't spell civilization without civil. Get it. No matter what religion you are, even Atheist (which is a religion) the golden rule applies. Do onto others as you would have done onto you. Here it seems the Satanic order prevails. Thou Shalt Do What Thou Wilt. The second part implied in this is No Matter Who You Hurt Or Step Over Or Make Fun Of. Funny how the haters here call Freemasons Satanic. Their very actions are Satanic in origin.

Back to those in power for a second. It is simple. Money = Power and Power Corrupts Absolutely. Good people who travel up these lines of power are corrupted by the powers within the system and the system itself. It takes a real strong soul to resist this corruption and just take a look at what we do with these souls who stand against the tide. Abe Lincoln, John Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, John Lennon, Martin Luther King Jr., Ronald Reagan (If not for a heroic secret service agent) etc. The message is loud and clear. Make yourself too much of an effective nuisance and it's lights out.

But they have gotten smarter. They know the public will not stand for that again without upheaval. I believe that may be why the propaganda of the War on Terror, the Patriot Act being forced down our throats taking away our rights, the wanton use of Police Tasers because they kill less than guns and are thus an effective measure of control.

There is of course the flip side. There are elements around the world who plot America's demise and are looking to use violence. There is a degradation of our society making life more dangerous to live with increased threats of domestic violence and thus the militarization of the Police can be seen as plausible without being malignant. At this point we are suspicious of just how much the CIA has our best interests at heart vs. the globalists.

I plan on discussing more with future threads I will hopefully be able to make and in responses to others in their posts as well. What I am saying is we all have strange experiences to share. That is why we are here, although some of us still haven't matured much since grade school unfortunately

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

very well put.
looking forward to reading you're threads!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
heya fella,
i always thought Masons really meant Minions.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

My granddad was a 33 degree Freemason, Shriner and member of the Knights of Pythias. He was also governor of Mississippi during the 40s and part of a group known as the Big Four. I'm just thankful that I do not have his blood running through my veins.

Glad to have you come out of "lurking" mode. LOL

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB
My granddad was a 33 degree Freemason, Shriner and member of the Knights of Pythias. He was also governor of Mississippi during the 40s and part of a group known as the Big Four. I'm just thankful that I do not have his blood running through my veins.

Wait, if he's your granddad, how do you not have his blood running through your veins?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

My Dad was adopted ...

I have a question, please ... the attempt on Ronald Reagan's life, the shooter I heard is the son of oil buddies of the Bush family. Can't remember the shooter's name though. Is it true that the shooter's parents and the Bushes are pals?

So many questions ....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Hello Normusvader,

Joined in 2007...decided to talk in 2011...so I'll take that as a good bottle of wine that gets better with age...

Hard for me to welcome you since you've already been here a while but I hope you have fun and enjoy !!

I also noticed that you seem to have a problem with "haters"...now that could get complicated. Since you've just started displaying yourself here I assume that you've had experiences on other forums before (or currently) and have found confrontations on your quest. Now, I don't know if this is good or not, perhaps you got this perception (or bias- seeing haters everywhere) from being flamed for your opinions...or you're a troll being called for.

But I'll take your word for it since, as you say, we've only seen a percentage of a certain 10% (oh and I'd like links on those percentages if possible) so far.

Benefit of the doubt. If you're the real deal, I look forward to your threads. If not, good luck.

In any case, you'll fit right in !!!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I am really sad for you OP.

3 page thread.
Page 1 = Outlandish Claims for heirarchy climbing to the TOP!
Page 2 = Childish band references "RUSH", urban slang references "Haters", immature insults to posters
Page 3 = Nothing of Substance at all, feels like you ran out of substance inn one page, andf now were back to another fantasy thread.

Ive got you figured out, and it took a whole 30 seconds...good luck with your 15 minutes of fleeting fame. Its only a matter of time before you get found out...

Ive got one more thing to say.... If you were as high as you say, if you would have invested as much time as it takes to reach your level, you would not be on a random internet forum spilling the beans, or you would be the lowest, piece of #, loser mason ever. The only one one, ever, in fact,, to do this. So my 4 year old daughter calls bull# to your bull#.

By the way, im not a kid, Im a 38 year old self employed, educated, private security contractor with a speciality on international interrogation. Your introduction is all the proof I need to be 100% positive, you are a role player...
edit on 5-9-2011 by MentalGiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Epic, sticking it to the trolls on your introduction. Well done mate, keep it up.

Look forward to reading your future posts and threads, I foresee many stars and flags.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
hello welcome to the sea of knowledge

beware of sharks

" I was raised to Master Mason, then progressed through the Scottish Rite to the 32nd Degree becoming a Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret, then onto the Mystic Shrine, and now I have become a Knight Templar"

the masons really don't do anything for me anymore .. just a bunch of jerk offs on ther own spirtual quests with lots of expensive pointless ceremonys

just my two cents ^^

good luck champ.... look forward to reading your posts

What he said. I too am/was a MM of the Blue Lodge. I havent been back in a while coz it was really just a bunch of old guys hanging onto a bygone era of dying ceremonies that hold very little meaning outside of the Lodge today.

People are too paranoid about TPTB, because as i've said in another post, when it comes to being a part of a system, in essence, we are the system. We are the very ones who keep the system working.

Welcome, and I look forward to seeing your posts on UFO's...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Geeza welcome to our world.
Its good to have another open minded articulate voice to add to the mess.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Wow,Ive only heard of masons.I never thought I would get to meet a real live one someday.Are you also a member of the grand poobah.That is supposed to be a very exclusive fraternity where only the likes of great men like fred flinstone and barney rubble are granted access.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
welcome aboard!

one question, if i may? what music would you reccomend i listen to, to help increase my vibration and enlightenment?

thanks, in advance

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Hello...I am glad you have come forward and introduced yourself. I noticed that you registered on June 15, 2007...I am curious.....why no posts ....until now?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
welcome to the bright side

looking forward to your opinions and contributions

i will leave you with a thought that you can keep as insurance policy for the conspiracy realm.

one can research the truth, one can observe truth, one can even know truth.
one only becomes a problem when he starts to spread truth.

so theres nothing really wrong with playing and or looking dumb an uninformed sometimes

the art of war by sun tzu is as valid for warfare as surviving an online forum

stay safe

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
"Back to those in power for a second. It is simple. Money = Power and Power Corrupts Absolutely"

where would we be withou you ?

enough of the pontificating, do you have specific examples of insider knowledge you are willing to put out there or is this thread just a giant ego machine ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join