It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crickets in the Night

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
My children which all i love with all my heart, this is for you to know if you are out there..

We are being kept in a simulated world, and "Aliens" are feeding on our blood, hormones and energy..

You see theese "aliens" look to destroy us by making us eat each other..

There are Vampires ALL around you my children, we are Food!

Thay use humans as gates, "the term "you have to die" before living is not a phrase

Thay raize your frequency with an Oscilator, and then a Astral being enters your body...

Thay offer all kinds of things, thay drain blood from people, by going intoo thair dreams, scaring them and then drinking thayir blood, It depends on what hormone is needed, sometimes thay Arouse you in your dreams..

Thay are allmost invisible, I have noticed two kinds, "people" become them in a state of sleep.
Some become little butterflyees that drink your blood, like a "spidery" bug that flys round, black-reddish

The other kind is an astral being with a black "cross" in therre body, where the solar plexus is..

Thay call themselves crickets because thay make sounds like crickets, thay can go Tok-tok tok, or Pooouuuooop.

We are FOOD Im 1000000000% percent sure in this truth, because not only am I FOOD im from the attic..

Peace and love my children, father is coming for his children, pray to father little children, now is the time!
Hashem

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337
My children which all i love with all my heart, this is for you to know if you are out there..

I love you too, but I'm just not IN love with you.

Neat story bro!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

These beings you are talking about are entities from the 4th dimension, astral plane in other words but not E.Ts. They are from our world but looks like you and me but you will never find the proof behind it because it is hidden too deep within them. In other words, no apparent sign of it.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ummm......

What?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
hm ever feel like your hanging from extremly long needles in won of those grya scope things but its broken and jamed with your body and they keep looking at you and telling you your food but al you can do is glance around in a panic just to be druged to sleep befor you can say or see any thing worth mentioning i was almost out wonce but they cought me your voice doesnt dsound the same im almost sertain i am older where ever they are

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
except for god id say it was all good

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Yes you are my food. And I'm eating you right now. Delicious.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Are you on something ? Because your post makes absolutely no sense, I read that twice and all I can ask you is what are you getting at ?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

All the proof I need is in my heart, we are slaves for food, I have come here with outmost LOVE, and I found no loove (exept my fathers) in this world,, even iff I waqs food, noone liked me, because i was good, yes thats right, I found no love in this world because there isnt any left..

Dont let them break you my children, all the thing thay do, rape threat punish, feed, thay thrive on fear,, Thay are Cancer.

Never let them make of you evil as thay are, do not fear my childre, hold your faith in father, he is coming...
It is hard my children, when your given the choice to eat or be eaten, but hold your path children, the gods are back!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

When you mentioned hormones being fed on, immediately Torchwood: children of earth plot came to mind where the aliens were feeding off children's hormones cause it got them high.

What makes your story the truth and children of earth not...in fact they have documented footage of this where as you just wrote an essay.

Oh and since you are a parent of mine I would like to have you sued for back child support that was never paid.
edit on 4-9-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If you wanna consider me your child then please send my birthday card early with a check. This month I suffered the loss of 2 clients. Hows mom? Is she still hitting the sauce?
edit on 4-9-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a full recounts i was going to sleep and as i was closeing my eyes it was as if they wer opening a very strang feeling i was on a table and i was looking at what i thought wer 2 plaster heads or rubber then they moved i looked into their eyes they looked to be eating while working on me they had forks and knifes wonce they noticed i could see them they spoke and said you do not need to be calm you are our food relax we will eat you later i was put into the gyra scope thing but i had no control of my motions then those long needles slide threw me seemed more to be a restraint then a syreng needle im asumming the gyro was to help symulate motions it came down from the ceiling they left me in the dark and gas started to fill the room a greenish white gas maybe it wass lights on the smoke i clawed at them a few times to see if they felt fear of their food ...but... they do and are weak
edit on 4-9-2011 by obzerver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
Ummm......

What?

Seconded.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Sure is, thay cant let me go, thay are addicted to my coppa, thay want light blood, thay know but wont stop, thay know I know buit wont stop, thay are insane..

Ofcourse my child, you are ALL my children you will ALLWAYS come back to me,
I Love you all with all my heart, and no matter what you have done, where you have been father will allways want you back, you will allwayss be a part of me unfortunately much less then I am of you, but nothing can keep me from my children

I will send you all you need my child, if this is what you have found in me, in the love that I am Iff this is all you see and want offcourse you can have it, plenty of it
edit on 16.03.2011 by kera1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420

When you mentioned hormones being fed on, immediately Torchwood: children of earth plot came to mind where the aliens were feeding off children's hormones cause it got them high.

What makes your story the truth and children of earth not...in fact they have documented footage of this where as you just wrote an essay.

Oh and since you are a parent of mine I would like to have you sued for back child support that was never paid.
edit on 4-9-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

That is the problem, like a sci-fi plot.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337
reply to post by cluckerspud

Sure is, thay cant let me go, thay are addicted to my coppa, thay want light blood, thay know but wont stop, thay know I know buit wont stop, thay are insane..

Ofcourse my child, you are ALL my children you will ALLWAYS come back to me,
I Love you all with all my heart, and no matter what you have done, where you have been father will allways want you back, you will allwayss be a part of me unfortunately much less then I am of you, but nothing can keep me from my children

I will send you all you need my child, if this is what you have found in me, in the love that I am Iff this is all you see and want offcourse you can have it, plenty of it
edit on 16.03.2011 by kera1337 because: (no reason given)

Nougat

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by obzerver

Come now children do not be scared of me I am Light, I am the way for your love, show it too me and I will open the Gate..

You have known me my whole life, but I just met you, yet it is like i have known you in my heart for all eternity..
Come children, let us merge again, come to father he awaits!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Oh, it's one of you pretentious folk that have all the answers, yet speak in riddles to garner attention and place yourself in a place of importance to make up for a boring mundane life. Well whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join