It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov testing Emergency TV the week of yu55

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Yu55 will be near earth on Nov 8th

Near-Earth asteroid 2005 YU55 will pass within 0.85 lunar distances from the Earth on November 8, 2011. The upcoming close approach by this relatively large 400 meter-sized, C-type asteroid presents an excellent opportunity for synergistic ground-based observations including optical, near infrared and radar data. neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

The alert system will be playing on the 5th of nov. This year, I thought it was next year

In addition to alerting the public of local weather emergencies such as tornadoes and flash floods, the official EAS is designed to enable the President of the United States to speak to the United States within 10 minutes[citation needed], but the nationwide federal EAS has never been activated.[1] A national EAS test is planned for November 9, 2011.en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting enough that the emergency broadcast will be playing 3 days before yu55 will be right next to Earth. I am open minded enough that this MAY or MAY not happen. But I find it kind of odd that the president will be addressing the nation on Nov 9th.

In anycase, even if the rock does not hit earth, what else will the president be speaking to the nation about? What is the purpose, besides fear mongering terrorism
edit on 4-9-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
d.post

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
D.post

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I thought all the threads about the EAB that were posted months ago said that it would be tested on November 9th, not 5th?

2nd

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
I thought all the threads about the EAB that were posted months ago said that it would be tested on November 9th, not 5th?

2nd

I'm currently working on links and, some reason I cannot edit

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org... here is emergency alert system

neo.jpl.nasa.gov... here is yu55

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

There are a few threads about this already:

FEMA to do first ever nationwide emergency alert system on Nov 9

FEMA & FCC Announce Nationwide Test Of The Emergency Alert System

Interesting date. 9 Nov. This is actually 9/11 (Day/Month) to the majority of the planet.

My opinion is, is that we have had fair warning as to what is going to happen.

st.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It doesn't say that the President will actually be using the EAS to address the citizenry. It only says that they are testing the Federal EAS which allows the President to be able to address the public within 10 minutes.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

There are a few threads about this already:

FEMA to do first ever nationwide emergency alert system on Nov 9

FEMA & FCC Announce Nationwide Test Of The Emergency Alert System

Interesting date. 9 Nov. This is actually 9/11 (Day/Month) to the majority of the planet.

My opinion is, is that we have had fair warning as to what is going to happen.

st.

but the connection with yu55 may be the reason, who knows

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot
It doesn't say that the President will actually be using the EAS to address the citizenry. It only says that they are testing the Federal EAS which allows the President to be able to address the public within 10 minutes.

I know, I really do not know who will be talking, it could be anyone! President may be in a bunker by that time.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
but the connection with yu55 may be the reason, who knows

In my opinion, oh yes!

st.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The speculation if I remember correctly was that the November 9th test would be related to Elenin amongst all of the "what could it be specifically?" posts (think even I commented in one of those linked threads about the FEMA testing of it to wonder why).

Maybe while everyone's busy with a potentially harmless Elenin (potentially because until it hits us or passes us by, we won't know what it could do), YU55 could be the real deal that requires such a test a day after it comes close to us?

Just thinking aloud.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The emergency test date is November 09, 2011 or 11-09-11 depending on how you like to read it.

While a test on such a date as the exact day that YU55 enters the debris field of Comet Elenin is also the same date that earth enters the debris field and so with that being said, it is the opinion of many that even a glancing blow that changes or alters the trajectory of YU55 due to space debris from Comet Elenin could be enough to send it into earth or it could send it into the moon.

Either way it denotes an impact on earth or the moon and somehow the government knew about it in advance of the event and planned for it like they knew it was going to happen and exactly when. This small fact is evident in all the planning we have been shown or read about, so we should not ignore it or deny that it is a key fact to observe in this whole affair.

The fact that all this planning of the emergency test system and all the disaster planning and all military preparation and all the videos from NASA combined with the dates of Comet Elenin, YU55 and earth coming together for some type of impact is indeed just to coincidental to be ignored or to think that its just happenstance.

It is not an accident and it is not normal, so we must conclude that such an event was known to the government in advance. How they knew in advance is what we should be asking if an when Obama or some scientific type states that an impact is imminent on earth or the moon on the day of the emergency test that will most likely become a real emergency broadcast of an actual emergency that will be most likely about an impending impact on either earth or the moon.

Anyway, we still have September and October to live through before we ever get to November 09, 2011 and something tells me that September and October are going to be like months we have never seen, ever in the history of all humanity.

While others have done threads on just about the same subject matter, it does not bother me to state what I think about a suspicions future matter that I have had a lot of time to think about and research.

Anyway, the date is 11-09-11 and if that impact is set for 11-11-11, then once again we should seriously doubt what we are seeing and begin to accept that the event was planned for and or perhaps just a staged event that will be used to introduce unneeded draconian legislative laws and or martial law necessary to shut down all means of communications and to better control the masses during a new phase of the end game plan where the NWO takes off their masks and reveals to the world all the planned evil that awaits the unsuspecting masses.

Thanks for the thread. It brought back memories.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Don't read too much into the emergency broadcast being prepared, it's at worst a sensible precaution.
If YU55 were to hit earth and as it stands this is unlikely, it wouldn't be Earth destroying or even close. It would do major damage though, it could wipe out the south east of England for example and if it were to impact in the sea it could cause a Tsunami, but overall life on earth would be safe. Elenin being a comet has much less mass and would do far less damage.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insomniac
Don't read too much into the emergency broadcast being prepared, it's at worst a sensible precaution.
If YU55 were to hit earth and as it stands this is unlikely, it wouldn't be Earth destroying or even close. It would do major damage though, it could wipe out the south east of England for example and if it were to impact in the sea it could cause a Tsunami, but overall life on earth would be safe. Elenin being a comet has much less mass and would do far less damage.

\Who knows nowadays what really will happen. Honestly, if a rock has enough force to blow south east england then it will throw so much debris in the atmosphere, thus killing our sun which will have a large impact on the world.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Sorry, I didn't explain myself well enough. A 400 metre asteroid would destroy an area the size of south east England by the energy realeased at the point of impact rather than by the impact itself. You're right this would cause masses of dust to be flung into the atmosphere, but it wouldn't be enough to have a major effect on the climate.
edit on 4/9/11 by Insomniac because: typo

new topics

top topics

join