It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats gonna be the first move if aliens invade us??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
A virus to kill off the majority of the population, let the planet air out a couple of decades, a giant EMP to disable any electronic devices and then invade to enslave what left living.

If hostile extraterrestrials wanted to take this world over, I dont feel it would present them much of a challenge.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
i would plead them to blow up my university so that i dont have to give exams

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Satellites would probably go first. Then I'd imagine some kind of global alien EMP type weapon would be used, rendering all communications, radar etc useless. Nuke silos disabled or destroyed next.

Depending on circumstances, they may need to destroy airfields and planes - or our conventional weapons could just bounce off them and the aliens can just smile.

This is of course assuming they're not so unimaginably advanced that they have god-like powers and can simply render every living thing on the planet dead with the press of a button or the thinking of a thought.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
They would abduct people and manipulate our DNA with theirs

...Oh wait already started

edit on 7-9-2011 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well. They will probably come and hold hands with us, singing kumbaya around campfires.
Most likely event.
Havent you seen ET?
They are short and brown and come in peace.
The cool light up fingers to touch my heart are just a plus.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
well let's see.

depending on their intentions,

first they would probably send AI probes to scan out any potential threats and integrate that information into a highly advanced computer system as a technical blueprint for a contigency ground assault.

if they were smart they'd sit out in Jupiter's orbit, maybe around one of the moons and just observe us for a couple months.

the next step would be to understand the human being. (abduct) studying our anatomy and finding our weaknesses as well as our strengths would be vital to understanding how to eradicate us.

blitzkrieg. taking out major installations, EMP, we'd have no chance to create a resistance as communcations would be knocked out and everyone would be scrambling with no clear mission. Alien victory.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I can't be bothered searching for the case but a Brazilian farmer (as ever!) claimed to have been approached and invited aboard a spaceship. He claims these aliens said they were friendly and were scouting for a new type of crop to replicate, as they were suffering from overpopulation. They thought he might be some kind of expert in that area (?).

He alleges that they would help Earth if need be or requested, but if humans were to destroy themselves in some mishap or another, then they'd simply colonise parts of the planet with their own race.

He wrote it in a book to sell, which is basically just throwing away any credibility, but still, a unique side to it.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If theyre as advanced as everyone says they are im sure they could do away with the human race without even coming close to earth...maybe a virus that makes us kill eachother faster than we already are......zombie apocalypse?

i love my day dreams.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The first move is likely the military shooting at them. I suspect that the aliens would then disable/neutralize the military attacks. I don't think advance aliens have very many offensive weapons, if anything they have disabling/neutralizing technology that renders weapons/war moot.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Aliens: 3 reasons aliens would come to Earth; these are Carbon based biocompatible oxygen atmosphere planet (new home), Scientific curiosity, The Earth was a garden they used to grow some sort of food crop and they are coming to reap. (The Bible says this in Rev:14!)

Assuming the first or last scenarios: My first move would be create apparently natural disasters as well as create impending catastrophes to make the population as defenseless and desperate as possible.

Me: Throw a huge party. Everyone is invited as long as they wear their tinfoil hats...
edit on 7-9-2011 by eywadevotee because: to put what I'd do

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by TheMindWar

If aliens arrive....I am hoping they have a good (self-defense system) because many humans in power (TPTB) on earth are vile and vicious......and I am hoping that they will know that many of us on earth are not here to harm them...but to meet and know them....I am also hoping that they would save many of us... and take us with them when they leave.

Actually, i DON'T want to meet gray, ugly big eyed aliens which shove sticks up people's **ses. No thanks.
If it makes you feel better believing they are actually "saving you" while they probe your behind and do their experiments....well...seems their brain washing actually worked

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
First of all. Why are people thinking ALL aliens are malevolent? It's not the way it is. There are benevolents too. Sigh

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well if a species capable of inter-stellar travel were to invade and attck us I don't think there would be much that we could do. Therefore the first thing I would do is bend over, then I would kiss my a** good-bye. That's about all we could do.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
we've already been invaded,it's been going on for 250.00 years

so I recommend

PAARRRDDDYYYEEEE

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I think the so-called brain washing has worked on you...TPTB.....do their evil.....and then hypnotize people and blame it on aliens from other planets.....it seems to me ...you fell right into their hands....believing the lies they want the public to believe.

edit on 7-9-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Q:Whats gonna be the first move if aliens invade us??
A: Independence Day, day when USA stopped an Alien Invasion and became independent on aliens. (I always make fun of that when July 4th comes)

So don't forget when they ask you what you celebrate to tell them, your victory over aliens.
edit on 7-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Why invade the planet at all in the conventional sense. We'd no doubt be queuing up to sell them anything they want 'including people' for a taste of sweet alien tech.

Its simple, you pick one tribe and give it the tech to dominate the others, then once its dependent you pull its strings in the background. Worked well enough for the british empire, for a while. I imagine greed is a universal concept.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Will Smith will punch an alien in the head and say "Welcome to erf"

Who knows. It would be nice if we could even come close to speculating what they would possibly be capable of.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
First they would take down NORAD, then the INTERNET, followed by the major transportation arteries (highways, railroads and airports)....then they would go in for the kill ("take us to your leader") of the "Command and Control".

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
One thing that would probably be a plus is that they likely have modern alchemical techniques to alter the atomoc structure of matter and thus transform base metals to gold. That technology would be priceless but moot if they kill most of us.......

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join