It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats gonna be the first move if aliens invade us??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Aliens are not the invaders. What might happen is a fake alien invasion made but TPTB aka Dracos or the Reptilians (yes believe it or not). They control everything from NASA to the government and they have to technology to use flying saucers and make an invasion but it would be fake.

All the hype comes from Hollywood to make us, the masses being into fear and despair. Really, no need to worry because E.T's are not our enemies

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Depends on what they want to achieve...

Very unlikely that they need the ressources, there is plenty.

Maybe they would want the people, as slaves, or for whatever other purposes but then sufficiently advanced being can probably build robots or biological clones for that.

One likely reason would be that we are aggressive and we threaten them in a way....

Here's a funny scenario, we pissed off the aliens. We have became a threat to them or their allies due to our sufficient advances in science and space travel. From galaxies away, a weird looking alien puts on somekind of helmet gear. It's actually a helmet that plugs him into a super computer which he controls with his mind, the alien sends a signal through space time continuum all the way to a couple killometres in orbit of earth's star, the sun.

All the sudden, a small mass starts to appear in orbit of the sun, millions of nano robots that were already in orbit of the sun are creating a weird device. The device powers up, it becomes a very bright light, visible even from earth, and then boom, drives right into the Sun.

A couple minutes later, the sun is the size of our solar system. Good game!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
They havent already invaded us? You better let the hundreds of thousands of alien abductees know this information.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
If aliens would "invade" us, I would walk up to them and shake their hand to welcome them on earth. Then I would excuse myself, for all the "#edupness" that we created here around us. Afterwards I would offer them perhaps "Mother Earth's Finest" and smoke a joint with them, as I'm sure they would have had a damn long flight! "Peace Pipe Stylez"
And I think then we all will start to laugh about those over-anxious people, that began to hide under the earth like rats, when there was no reason..^^

As far as these abductions go, I don't doubt what people claim to have experienced, but my experiences with some of those so called "greys" weren't that negative at all... and they had nothing to do with getting anally abused or things like that. I just can't imagine them doing that... but then on the other hand, maybe they are just like we are, just looking a little bit different. There are nice grey guys and there are assholes!... sounds familiar, doesn't it?!

I say: NO invasion! Visitation!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I have not decided if I am going to immediately start diggin under the house, or head for the woods by the lake and start digging.......I might hunker down at home and dig here until it gets too hot.

What to do, what to do

I can dig a hell of a hole overnight with a little help

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard
Humans will float up using helium balloons and destroy their ships

No, we will need a large needle. They are Weather Balloons afterall...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

A covert worldwide abduction program for creation of a half- breed race. (Oh wait that's already happened.)

What becomes of this new race (and us) has 3 possibilities.
Take your pick.

edit on 4-9-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
we are destroying ourselves...they are just sitting up there watching and waiting

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Absolutely.
Introduce something harmeless to you and devestating to indigeneous life forms.
BAM!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alkolyk

The real aliens are from the 5th dimension. The so called E.Ts. which could want to control everybody are the reptilians and they are right here on earth. They are called the illuminati and they control everything.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alkolyk
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Depends on what they want to achieve...

Very unlikely that they need the ressources, there is plenty.

Maybe they would want the people, as slaves, or for whatever other purposes but then sufficiently advanced being can probably build robots or biological clones for that.

One likely reason would be that we are aggressive and we threaten them in a way....

Here's a funny scenario, we pissed off the aliens. We have became a threat to them or their allies due to our sufficient advances in science and space travel. From galaxies away, a weird looking alien puts on somekind of helmet gear. It's actually a helmet that plugs him into a super computer which he controls with his mind, the alien sends a signal through space time continuum all the way to a couple killometres in orbit of earth's star, the sun.

All the sudden, a small mass starts to appear in orbit of the sun, millions of nano robots that were already in orbit of the sun are creating a weird device. The device powers up, it becomes a very bright light, visible even from earth, and then boom, drives right into the Sun.

A couple minutes later, the sun is the size of our solar system. Good game!

The real problem is that you are exactly describing a potential alien invasion as seen on T.V. presented on history channel or history television. They are brainwashing the masses by doomsaying alien invasion but in the it is not at all. It is all to their advantage because they control you and me with fear. It is their strongest weapon and weakness because when we will understand this one day they will not keep us under control as they do right now in 2011 since decades.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
We will probably provide them with food stamps and medicare first of all.................

Sorry! I know, but it was the first thing that popped into my head. Reading too many FB posts I guess.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The Government breaks out all that cool secret technology that it has been hiding from us. The rest of us hide.

Truth is though, aint no aliens gonna come around here, we must be the ghetto of the galaxy. They are probably like "Man stay away from Earth, they even nuke each other, ain't no telling what they would do to us!"

I'm just kidding of course, I actually wrote a scifi novel of this. The Earth was invaded, the technology didn't come in until the last minute. It's publish pending.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This is what's going to happen, they're not here to hurt us.....just help.

edit on 4/9/11 by Zaeda because: wrong link :/

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
if they wanted to invade us they would have done it when mankind was wearing suits of armor and shooting wooden sticks at each other.

not now when we have aurora hypersonic planes that can go into space and cross the country in 12 mins.

not to mention that we have nukes and can self destruct the earth as a last option when all hope is lost and make it a barren wasteland for the next 1 million years.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
If an alien race just wanted the planet all they would have to do would be get a big asteroid from the belt and send it to collide with the planet, boom !!! Extinction Level Event, no muss no fuss come back in a few years with a colony ship and take off the vacancy sign.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

we have wars because of greed .
or we could even say war is necessary due to the fact that we are at the top of the food chain
and we have no other preditors save for ourselves to cull the population .
any way you look at it , i think wars will be with us until mankind learns to care and share

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Personally if I were to invade another civilisations planet, I would destroy any radar, scanning equipment they had. Then communications, thirdly I would take out their military powers e.g nukes e.t.c. Then major food supplies and medical facilities causing famine. Lastly release a biological weapon to wipe out its inhabitants minimising any loss to your invading force. Is that a good enough answer :-) oh yeah my 1st reply/post thing on ats in 6yrs of reading!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Surrender.

No but seriously, what else could we do?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

same thing we did in aliens "nuke" or bombard the site from orbit its the only way to be sure,probaly a nice set of metors or asteroids make it look like a natural disaster show up offer to help then crush us when were not paying attention would not be suprised if we end up doing to to some civilization if we ever get to space

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join