It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stargate Gateway of Midas City Turkey Connected to Mt Meru Stargate/Gateway in Peru?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sabreblade

SB: So there would be no way to actually verify that the "Stargate" really worked?
JW: Good question. I don't know what kind of evidence there can possible be because it's a portal in which your spirit/soul/mind go through, as your human body stays behind. How do you record that?

This is to give you a "glimpse" of God/The Heavens/The Universe - all hidden knowledge. If you can achieve this level of "enlightenment" then you are ready for entering the next dimension/world/universe when the end of times come. If you have wasted your life worshiping false idols/gods/religions then you are reincarnated back on Earth to give you another chance to get it right.

And that means discovering your real purpose here on Earth for love and peace and understanding. I cannot put it in to the rights words as I have not experienced this level of enlightenment. It would be great to get some input from those that have.

SB: All you would have is hearsay and everyone's individual experiences would be different?
JW: Yes and no. All you would have is everyone's individual experience, but I believe the experiences would be relatively similar (not exact, but similar).

Perhaps stargate is not a good term to use for this because everyone thinks of the movie and that it is a window were people and things were transported to a different world or time. This is not what I think it is. However there have been people reported to have gone through the Peru Gate and never come back, but no one can prove that.

This is a journey. I'm just learning and seeking more information. especially anymore of these solid cut stone walls of what appear to be doorways and if they are located on power "ley lines". I think they are. I've gotten a lot of great info from ATS'ers on this thread that I haven't investigated yet. Still trying to get through the videos!

edit on 7-9-2011 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Does this mean that only those of pure heart and soul of natural and fair of mind can use these?

Because as much as i belive i cant kick the sceptic thought out.

Which makes me feel bad and selfish for my own belifs, when i think im ready to explore beyond what i know now.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Just some thoughts here...
Everything mentioned here on Patrice Chaplin is true, her two last books deal with the Portal in Northern Span. Rennes LaChateau is but a part of the story as well as Gerona Spain, between the two lies Mt. Canigou where the Portal lies. Before attempting to enter this Portal one must be initiated in several levels of higher vibration, failure to do so has in some cases resulted in death. There is much information on this on the internet with a few interviews with Chaplin, I might also add this is not a money making venture for her as she is a successful playwright on her own. If you don't care to do all the research on her and her story I would suggest you read her last two books "City of Secrets" and "The Portal".

I also find it curious that many of the doorways to these structure shown in this thread as well as others around the world appear to be cemented up or sealed and in some cases under guard so to speak, obviously someone is hiding something from the masses.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Boomer1941

I just put her books on my amazon christmas list

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
reply to post by Julie Washington

...This door is on a carved house called Kaitangata on Mana Island off New Zealand; Kaitanga also is a Maori god who was married to the goddess Whaitiri and father of the Polynesian god-hero Tawhaki.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f42dd03ab4aa.jpg[/atsimg]

Kaitangata was located on Mana Island, north of Wellington, on the West Coast of the North Island and was considered to be an important carved house.

KAITANGATA. (myth.), a son of the god Rehua. He was slain by Rupe (Maui-mua) in an accidental manner—P. M., 53. (For full story, see Maori part, p. 37.) The story is a very repulsive one, and is untranslatable as it stands, but is evidently not understood, or greatly corrupted. Te Pou-o-Whatitiri, the cause of Kaitangata's death, is one of the constellations. A ruddy glow in the sky is proverbially said to be the blood of Kaitangata (ka tuhi Kaitangata). 2. A man beloved by Whaitiri (Thunder). She was fond of human flesh, and, deceived by the name (Kai-tangata, “man eater,”) came to him and became his wife. (See Wohl., Trans., vii. 15, and 41.) Kaitangata was the father of Hema, who was the father of Tawhaki.

I was intrigued by the name "Kaitangata" - translated as Kai-tangata, “man eater” - but "gata" suggests "gate" so I did a little digging. Remembering the Tower of Babel, I think the meaning is clear:

kaitan - Indonesian - "connection"
Kaiten - Japanese: 回天, literal translation: "Return to the sky"

gata - old Norse - "path" or road
gata - Swedish, Icelandic, Norwegian - "street"
gata - Serbian - pier; Filipino - extract; Romanian - ready

~ sofi

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Aleister Crowley channeled a being called Lam while in another badass ancient structure. Lam means "the path."

I think you have it right about the spirit gateway.

Good stuff keep it up.
edit on 10-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

The beings remind me of Crowley's Iwass and the spirals remind me of the spiral patterns seen in much cave art and occult tradition.

just saying . . .
edit on 10-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

I don't deny the importance of the spiritual aspects - but tend to view the gates as literal portals, perhaps activated by cyclical atmospheric and geomagnetic conditions. In this light, also note that the "doorway" shape is reminiscent of the "Pi" symbol - suggesting circles -> cycles. ...And - Kaiten's literal translation is "Return to the sky" but kaiten also means turning around a (literal or figurative) axis (a spinning wheel is kaiten).

...if I were to approach such a doorway during an activation period, I would do so on my knees in a posture of full supplication with my head touching the ground and my arms stretched out before me.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Great addition Sofi!

I'm off to check out your link now.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Well stone henge seems to have many of these sort of structures and there was a Druidic group who used to go and perform rituals there.

www.britannia.com...

The more mystical Ancient Order of Druids also continued through the 19th century and into the 20th, claiming among its many members Winston Churchill (1874-1965), who was initiated into the Albion Lodge at Oxford.

In 1915, Stonehenge was sold and in 1918 the new owner presented it to the nation. By this time the number of Druidic sects had multiplied to five with each one vying to perform 'sacred rites' at the monument. A photograph from 1923 shows one of these sects performing the summer solstice celebration of that year.

Druidic Ceremony at Stonehenge, 1923 (Photo: library of Roger Viollet, Paris) By 1949 only two of these sects survived, and by 1955 only one, the British Circle of the Universal Bond, which claimed to be not only the true descendants of Henry Hurle's original Ancient Order of Druids but also of William Stukeley's Order of Druids purportedly founded in 1717. In 1963, an internal dispute produced the break-away Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids. The Bards celebrated their rites at Tower Hill. The Bond, however, continued to welcome the midsummer dawn at Stonehenge.

I am not quite sold on the "physical" gateway as of yet.

Your concept of the geomagnetic is interesting as a study just came out about how lying becomes "impossible" when magnets where up on certain areas of the head.

Zapping the brain with magnets makes it IMPOSSIBLE to lie, claim scientists
www.dailymail.co.uk...

If truth be told, magnetic interference with the brain makes it impossible to lie. At least, that’s what a group of Estonian researchers are claiming.

They found that when magnets were applied to either the right or left side of the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex, found directly behind your forehead, it made you lie or tell the truth, depending on which side was stimulated.

I am heading more and more towards the electric/magnetic/energy ideas but the whole thing seems to be about "brainwashing" One's self to attain a certain "state of mind."

So the geomagnetic lines (maybe ley lines?) of the Earth could really be affecting the mental states (good or bad) of people exposed to this energy?

Basically I am saying that the gates may in fact be internal but the physical structures are there to help One attain a state of mind conducive to whatever worldly conditions are present in the area.
edit on 13-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Those were pretty interesting MasterGemini. Too bad Tesla's not around today.

There is definitely something about this puzzle... I just can't fit all the pieces together yet.

Sound
Light
Vibration
Energy
Electromagnetic

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I think I can help, my dreams and ideas oh so long ago, dealt with a few things, one of them was Tesla and his coil, another had to do with a guy in europe who designed an perpetual motion device delivering unlimited power using magnets .... high powered magnets ... the third dream had alot to do with sound waves and items ranging from glass to rocks being shattered with vibrations

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

I was intrigued by the name "Kaitangata" - translated as Kai-tangata, “man eater” - but "gata" suggests "gate" so I did a little digging. Remembering the Tower of Babel, I think the meaning is clear:

kaitan - Indonesian - "connection"
Kaiten - Japanese: 回天, literal translation: "Return to the sky"

gata - old Norse - "path" or road
gata - Swedish, Icelandic, Norwegian - "street"
gata - Serbian - pier; Filipino - extract; Romanian - ready

~ sofi

Or, if you use Maori, it means Food (Kai) and People (Tangata) and is probably to do with cannibalism...There's also a Kaitangata in Otago, nearish Dunedin.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

I don't mean to diminish the Maori or their language at all - my focus here is that humanity has a history of conceptualizing and constructing what are broadly referred to as "gods' gates." The Kaitangata portal in the illustration seems to fit into that category. ...Instead of viewing my investigation as an appropriation, can you not agree that it might lead to a broader understanding of human 'myth' and history?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Possibly...the doorways were entry points into buildings constructed in such a way that they were 'inside' their ancestors, if that's of any use to you.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

the doorways were entry points into buildings

No! ...these are "blind" portals - they don't lead anywhere - most are said to open only under certain circumstances (like the end of the world, but at other times too).

constructed in such a way that they were 'inside' their ancestors, if that's of any use to you.

Yes, it does. The concept begs for expansion but I'm really not up for that right now.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

There is just as much reason to believe this is a real star-gate ...

Full-size version of the picture ...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

This picture was taken 2011-10-28 in Chino, California.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Julie Washington

Did you get any further with this research?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Maybe it's why they have built machines like CERN. These ancient ones may not work here anymore or only be activated from the other side?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join