It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stargate Gateway of Midas City Turkey Connected to Mt Meru Stargate/Gateway in Peru?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kreighton

I belive so yes.

We already know that certain frequencies at the right amiplitudes can produce some very odd effects in some materiels, maybe every material has a frquency and a technique with sound to alter it in some way.

Perhaps one can make a wormhole to another place, using the same doorways and "settings" in two places and connect them.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Thanks for this post.... i've never seem or heard of these gateways or temple gates (which werent finished) before!!

I have said on other posts though that definately they used somekind of Levitation to build these things....

As for Portals??? They look they could be Portals/Gateways but i doubt it.....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You obtain most of your information from Wikipedia, whcih is a horrible source to use for informtion gathering. Please bring up some legitamate sources and present to us an accurate theory, not a fill-in-the blank idea.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The Egyptian architecture is so pose to repersent advancement in human consciousness.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

hmmm, well you have given me a bit more to think about considering my little idea .... just need more research

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs

I belive so yes.

We already know that certain frequencies at the right amiplitudes can produce some very odd effects in some materiels, maybe every material has a frquency and a technique with sound to alter it in some way.

Perhaps one can make a wormhole to another place, using the same doorways and "settings" in two places and connect them.

Wow now that just hit me.

Could the frequency be involved the whole "True Name" thing from esoteric magic?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Quibbler

There is a series of videos covering one individual's (a psychic investigator, I believe he was) journey through the stargate in Peru... but can't seem to dredge them up. I'll keep looking. In the mean time, for your perusal... here's another individual's story covering their personal experiences. I had to link to part 3 because part 1 doesn't have a link to parts 2 and 3. Go figure. Anyways... this place intrigues me the most.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Originally posted by Biigs

I belive so yes.

Wow now that just hit me.

Could the frequency be involved the whole "True Name" thing from esoteric magic?

Can you explain this "True Name" thing from Esoteric Magic?
edit on 5-9-2011 by Kreighton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

True name
en.wikipedia.org...

A true name is a name of a thing or being that expresses, or is somehow identical with, its true nature. The notion that language, or some specific sacred language, refers to things by their true names has been central to philosophical and grammatical study as well as various traditions of magic, religious invocation and mysticism (mantras) since antiquity.[1][2

And in spoken language a name is a vibration in the air right?
edit on 5-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Yes i agree.

You can call somthing an element, you can describe what its made from and how it got here, how many protons and electrons so on and so forth.

Decribing it by the harmonics or technique its manipulated by could be what they other civilizations name it.

We know elements as a number in a the periodic table, maybe they listed them a table more like 'piano keys' show the scales in music.

edit on 5-9-2011 by Biigs because: spelling mistakes i could fin

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The gates in Peru and Bolivia are not stargates like the movies or tv shows. In reality, it doesn't work like that, not at all.

I lived in the area for many years and some of my close friends had the chance to visit those places and had experiences beyond a normal explanation, but they didn't go thru it physically, not at all. The experiences described are more like a out of body experience, with entities or beings from a higher level or dimension. This beings can physically come to our side at will, but we can't walk in to their side with a camera and a gun.

Call these places "stargates" is just so hollywood, but maybe the real explanation is harder to believe for most of the people. You must have a really open mind to understand the mystical world of the andean people.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Thank you this interesting thread! S&F!

I definitely think that these portals/gateways/stargates are made for a purpose. Why would they be so elaborate and obvious in an area if they weren´t?

I also believe that given the right circumstances, as several of you have mentioned, they can be used for traveling to time and perhaps space. It would be interesting to explore this more, specially about shamanistic rites.

I think there are so many examples if you just know how to recognize them. I´m thinking about Orfeus´ travel to Hades to find Eurydike (Hades was possible to "travel" to), the Celtic passage to the otherworld through for example water (compare the stargate in the movie/series), the shamans drum which apparently works like a portable gateway.

The function is easy to recognize but the details needs to be explored more and compared to find a pattern. Supposedly these patterns and techniques can be found in for example cabbalah and other esoteric belief systems if you have access to them. I really thinks this deserves a broader research.

I found a site that the most of you already know about, Andrew Gough´s Arcadia and found a lot of Mt Canigou and Sauniere including this discussion:

‘So what exactly is a portal, Patrice?’ The scepticism in my voice was intentional. I had hoped to illicit a reaction.

‘I mean, when Jose left you on the summit with a sack of Grail artefacts slung over his shoulder, surely he walked to a hiding place and hid them under a rock or in a nearby shed - no?’

Chaplin sneered, and then retorted: ‘Hardly. You don’t understand the concept of a portal very well, do you Andrew? It’s a passage to another realm – another dimension.’

‘So have you been through one?’ I asked defensively.

‘Not this one, but I’ve visited others - one back in London, in fact. I also visited a portal outside of Narbonne – not far from here. That night I dreamt about it. I saw a place bustling with people preparing souls for their passage to the next stage. Don’t forget I‘m psychic. But no, I’ve never experienced this one – Josep’s portal.’

Link

I never heard about this connection and found it very interesting since one of my main research areas is the grail and the mystery surrounding it.

I also think they may be grid centras/holy centras in Glastonbury and somewhere in France, supposedly Rennes-le-Chateau or somewhere in the Languedoc region. Have anyone studied the Cathars and their caves?
edit on 5-9-2011 by Aurvandil because: Forgot to mention grid centras.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

It's a rectangular frame for entry.

It's practically one of the oldest things humans know of.

I fail to see how the fact that a wall needs an opening to walk though means they are linked.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not insulting. But this is a far fetch for something so basic...so generic. It's practically saying that all humans build homes, so therefore they're linked. Well yea. Cause humans build them. Just like all of these.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aurvandil

Are you familiar with mushroom cults and the magic mushroom being the grail theory?
The Pharmacratic Inquisition
video.google.com...

Thousands of years ago, in the pre monarchic era, sacred plants and other entheogenic substances where politically correct and highly respected for their ability to bring forth the divine, Yahweh, God, The Great Spirit, etc., by the many cultures who used them.

I think this might help with the access to otherworld.

I can say that my own lone encounter with the mushroom resulted in the stars singing to me for a few hours.

That is just a personal reason for interest in the frequency aspect.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Speaking as a designer by degree and trade...
Since modern man is not interested in making monuments, I can see how antiquity has inspired the whole alien phenomenon. As a result of moving from stone to steel and metals, the old ways in making architecture has gone to the back burner. People still make large scale statues, but they are no longer done for self fulfillment.

Many of the gates (as you folks call them) are religious structures. Some of the incomplete structures are practice pieces. Before an artist works on the actual project, he or she would practice on different materials. Once they perfect their style and techniques, artists will move onto the actual project.

As a result of studying art history, I know for a fact that mankind made every object on Earth. Artists were and are motivated by commission, self-fulfillment, religion, etc...

What makes art interesting to modern man is - When was the last time anyone hand sculpted massive architecture out of stone? Not for a long-long-long time.

edit on 9/5/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Great thread . . . it goes in my favorite ATS threads folder

On this topic, the mythologist William Henry is a great source on Stargate lore

www.williamhenry.net...

www.williamhenry.net...

Life, the ancients believed, is about preparation for existence in another dimension. I have discovered that the magnificent artwork left on the temple walls of ancient Egypt preserves an advance sacred science based on stargates and wormholes, the Way of the Stars. This science focused on the transformation (or transfiguration) of the human body into a being of light in preparation for entering the next world. Join us as I lead you through the temples of ancient Egypt to the deepest secrets of our world and how to enter the next. You’ll see the artwork portraying the advanced sacred science of the gods and experience the timeless power and transformative energies radiating from these extraordinary temples/gates.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Much as I greatly enjoy esoteric mysteries and also, feel confident that I have experienced other dimensions, I can't escape feeling these portals are literal - designed to allow travel between continents and places on Earth. ...Nothing supernatural about them.

If we could reactivate these portals, we could get around without polluting our planet to death - and maybe, prevent at least some wars.

Great work - keep at it. S&F&

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

Dali was a member of a private Spanish society that guarded ancient Kabbalistic rituals created by great Kabbalists in Girona during the Middle Ages. He went through the rituals described by Patrice Chaplin in her book "The Portal" and he passed through the portal on top of Mount Canigou that had been re-activated when Berenger Sauniere built his Tour Magdala in Rennes-le-Chateau as an exact copy of the one that had been behind the Roman Catholic cathedral in Girona - see the interview with Chaplin at:
andrewgough.co.uk...

and compare photos. Dali's painting "The Railway Station at Perpignan" depicts his passage through the time portal in 1964:

3.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Those pictures remind me of those churches in Ethiopia.

Maybe they're unfinished buildings?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kansas

Look at Puma Punku. The rock they shaped was only less harder than diamond. C'mon. They would have needed diamond tipped machining tools. Or, they would have needed to melt the rock and pour it into moulds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join