It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stargate Gateway of Midas City Turkey Connected to Mt Meru Stargate/Gateway in Peru?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Good to see I'm not the only one who may think this. Thanks...

Not to get off topic but is there any chance you can offer some advice on meditation and astral projection and how close the two are related? You can PM me to keep this thread on topic.

Thanks in advance...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I have read a couple of books on the subject and it has only raised more questions. The Hollow Earth theory bears mentioning because in the book The Hollow Earth the author makes a claim there are secret passages in Kentucky , India ,and Peru and of course the North and South poles . I think in the movie At Worlds End (Pirates of the Carribean) they tipped their hats to this theory. The interesting thing of all of this is the inside of the earth (complete with a central sun) may be as large as the outside of the earth
Google Rear Admiral E. Byrd ;he claimed to have found this place.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

Sad to say I've done neither....

I'm a work in progress.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
These are so interesting. I believe this planet is greater than it seems. And to think many industries don't care about the beautiful mysteries they are destroying is baffling to me.

Maybe at some point (or still to this day) these stargates have a connection to somewhere else in the universe. Maybe if we open them, we will go to a place where there is truth or maybe we will bring destruction. Nevertheless, so interesting.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Does anyone know how to or has anyone actually activated one of these "gateways"?
Someone mentioned Salvador Dali and his step through a gate in 1962.
That was a little less than 50 years ago.
If I had a car engine that hadn't been cranked in 50 years, with a little luck, I might be able to get it to run again.
I've seen 62 model cars running around town here.
It shouldn't be outrageous that an ancient device that was last used in 1962 might still be functional.
If someone activated one now, the discussion would be over.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
So on the quest of these 12 locations, here is a start of possibilities:

1. Lake Titicaca, Peru
2. Mt. Sinai
3. The Pyramids
4. Easter Island
5. India - somewhere
6. Ur/Babylon (See undo's thread Stargates Are Real
7. The Bremuda Triange - somewhere
8. China - somewhere
9. US - somewhere
10. Australia - somewhere (Ayer's Rock?)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Here is another video (David Hatcher Childress) about Peru and Bolivia that is pretty new but should give us an idea of the nature of the people in the region at that time. Looks like they were just door crazy. lol

This is from the UFO TV studios and they have lots of great stuff.

Here is a shorter one,
I haven't seen either and am about to watch them now. I trust the source/subscribe to these channels. How do they cut the blocks of stone? Coral Castle is a construction using whatever secret they employed then to hoist those huge stones and it was built in ...? Well this century anyway. Another possibility is they were built by what are referred to as GIANTS and sometimes Nephilim...looking up how to spell Nephilim I found this/ way cool too.

But lately I notice youtube has automatically "subscribed" me to channels I know nothing about, wth is up with that?...Nevermind...One mystery at a time.

edit on 5-9-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

1. Lake Titicaca, Peru
2. Mt. Sinai
3. The Pyramids
4. Easter Island
5. India - somewhere
8. China - somewhere
9. US - somewhere

Mt Shasta
Tibet

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
So where do they go, how do you activate them, how does anyone know they work?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Good additions!

1. Lake Titicaca, Peru
2. Mt. Sinai
3. The Pyramids
4. Easter Island
5. India - somewhere
8. China - TIbet
9. US - Mt. Shasta

Added Shasta to US. Put Tibet under China.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Thanks for adding the videos -

I'll watch later as I'm going to be offline most the rest of the day (family gathering).

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

They were master stone masons. It cannot be replicated today because we are nowhere near as good as the ancients at masonry, it a lost art form. Even the late Roman Empire recognised this, they were unable to build constructs like the Greeks (the colossus of Rhodes as an example) or even earlier Roman architecture.
Anyway, great piece by the way. My mums been to Abydos, it certainly wowed her

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sabreblade
Does anyone know how to or has anyone actually activated one of these "gateways"?
Someone mentioned Salvador Dali and his step through a gate in 1962.
That was a little less than 50 years ago.
If I had a car engine that hadn't been cranked in 50 years, with a little luck, I might be able to get it to run again.
I've seen 62 model cars running around town here.
It shouldn't be outrageous that an ancient device that was last used in 1962 might still be functional.
If someone activated one now, the discussion would be over.

When I did a search to see if Dali meditated or projected I got this...

Salvador Dali was said to use a similar "paranoiac-critical" method to gain odd visions which inspired his paintings. Deliberately teetering between awake and asleep states is known to cause spontaneous trance episodes at the onset of sleep which are ultimately helpful when attempting to induce an OBE.[20][21] By moving deeper and deeper into relaxation, one eventually encounters a "slipping" feeling if the mind is still alert. This slipping is reported to feel like leaving the physical body. Some consider progressive relaxation a passive form of sensory deprivation.

Oddly enough it was on wikipedia under OBE
en.wikipedia.org...

This could be what I was hinting at by saying the doors could be activated through OBE...

Any projectionist want to try this out and report back?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Very nice OP! I too am very much interrested and invested in looking at this and finding more out. The only time I have ever left the U.S. was in my early 20's ( 29 now) and I went to Mexico but we ended up deciding to travel to Chile on a whim, we went to Tiwanaku, Puma Punku, Gateway of the Gods, and a couple other places.

I wasn't prepared for what I saw with the precision of the work for the age. So when I got back home I started learning about it more and the one thing they all also have in common is my belief on the '' Gateways ''.

Stargate? Gateway to the Gods? Nothing but a coincidence?

Well I went through all that, but what keeps me the most excited now is not the gateways themselves, but why was soo many different areas of the world building these gateways soo similar in a time there would be no possibly whatsoever for a person in Bolivia to send ideals of the reason for a gateway to another civilization.

I know basic theology on probably why, but it isn't enough, it's very odd the similarities and belief systems in that time.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Found a little more info and a great picture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2981c6a86e5.jpg[/atsimg]

Source

Midas Monument could become a world heritage

Source

Wow! Realy great photo!
Kinda reminds me of Mada'in Saleh

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

What causes you to think that sound and vibration come into play in possibly opening these doors for us on the third dimension can see them?, I'm curious because a couple years ago my mind couldn't sleep while my body did, and I ended up coming up with something of a design and project that still has a number of "bugs" in it before it can even be completed. The design follows what you suggest in opening doorways with music and energy.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
So "Stargate" a title stolen from a work of fiction about a fictional device now has a cult following? Why am I not amazed. I imagine if I looked hard enough I'd find people who think Smurfs are real.

Is it healthy to live in fantasy or to believe fiction is real? I guess that depends on how far down the rabbit hole you go.

Beyond that is it truly amazing that doorways look like doorways?

The complete myth we could not build these things today amazes me the most. It is in fact a bald faced lie. Since when does denying ignorance involve lies, myths and fantasy?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kreighton

What causes you to think that sound and vibration come into play in possibly opening these doors for us on the third dimension can see them?, I'm curious because a couple years ago my mind couldn't sleep while my body did, and I ended up coming up with something of a design and project that still has a number of "bugs" in it before it can even be completed. The design follows what you suggest in opening doorways with music and energy.

Or perhaps the manipulation of sound helps the building process too. Vribrate the ground enough and you can slide large blocks freely, like they where on a cusion of air, perhaps thats why there are such amazing acoustics on the inside of many of these large structures, as if it might have adied the constuction above.

Since everything in the universe seems to be made of some sort of vibrating energies, it is intirly possible that certians sounds or waves or techniques can produce some unfathomable results.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It's curious that as ardent as some athiests are they find the possability of such things in the realm of magic or inter-dementional what-nots, but not an all powerful GOD. You cant have it both ways. I would imagine that many of these doorways were used in ritual, probably for a 'god' (individual) to emerge from, and likely there were enclosures above and behind or tents or the like and the 'god' could emerge with magic, (smoke and sparklers with a poof of light) pomp and grandeur. As far as passing into another demension, I imagine they were much dissapointed, and quite often, even with Peyote, San Pedro and Salvia concoctions and halucinating their buts off. Once humanity believed in magic, and though remenants still do, there is no foundation for it, or it would be known worldwide, and accepted as fact. I am waiting.......... show me sasquach or nessie or extraterestrials or The Lost Dutchman mine....... they all reside in fuzzy pictures, deathbed confesions or forgotten lands of antiquity or sunken continents. Yes I'm a skeptic, and these guys are hucksters.... Of all the enormous amount of claims of otherworldly or mysterious or magical things, I have not experianced anything out of the ordinary, .....unless I was on '___', Mescaline or......... you get the idea.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

So, if the right frequency, magnetic forces, and energies converged in one spot, you think it would be possible to produce some extra ordinary results ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join