It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stargate Gateway of Midas City Turkey Connected to Mt Meru Stargate/Gateway in Peru?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
nice thread OP - this sort of stuff
is fascinating

just wish we had more of a grasp of these ancient times and what really went on

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The strange sounds and songs at the peruvian site seems to indicate that the portal is partially active.
Wonderr if any scientific investigation has been done about this

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I have an extremely difficult time understanding how people can say that things are carved that connot be replicated with modern technology. Who says this? Almost every time II see this in a youtube video or something they are referring to carved angles on a solid stone. What makes this so difficult? I tried it with a chisel and a big rock, It took a bunch of tries to get a little practice, but if I can do it with a chisel what specifically can't be done? Maybe I'm just not understanding here?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by theXammux

Have a read of Tihuanaco, Puma Punku...this rock is only less harder than diamond, yet it was masoned to perfection, somehow.

Get real deep into it and understand the intricacies. Then you'll understand why.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Interesting stuff!

We have these kind of "gates" (no idea how it is called) in mosques, too. Take a look here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a7b16e17b7d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/99fb1e8775c3.jpg[/atsimg]

That's where the imam prays. It's always directed to Kaaba (Mecca). Any idea if these gates you showed are also directed to Kaaba? Or some other religious holy place, let's say Jerusalem? Perhaps they were also used for religious prayers.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

You may be onto something I'll look into it

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I keep meaning to pick up the book of enoch, I find this topic really interesting. Its surprising how the design of the 'gateways' are so similar across the world with cultures which never met. Similar statues, drawings text, to coincidental to not be some deep story behind it all.

The theory of extra terrestrial help comes to mind, either the 'gods' visited each of these locations or an individual ET taught them itself.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

edit on 5-9-2011 by Wolvo because: Stupid phone double post, apologise

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolvo

Man, you gotta read it.

Online version here

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Aren't stargates, portals to the next dimension?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Ancient gateways to where?

Wish someone came up with another name cause everytime I hear Stargate I am waiting to see a portal.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e32a1c814245.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

They were on the History Chanel or I saw them here on ATS in a video. I know there is a video that encompasses the first picture here. A man was standing in the doorway and ....well I'll see if I can find it.

Maybe one door leads to another of the doors and this was not for astral travel but for getting around here between existing populations by some advanced race of being that lived here?

Great find and post though...and interesting topic.
Gateways fascinate me and I think Jericho was one...maybe the gateways are "intra" planetary and "doors" are interplanetary? I do think the pyramids were some kind of a travel terminal for a deity and at least three wives, a scribe and a priest or any variety of accompanying groups or individuals to travel astrally in and out of here.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This isn't the video I was speaking about but you might find it interesting.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Such carvings absolutely fascinate me as I cannot fathom how the ancients were capable of such beautiful intricate detail in cliff walls & such

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Sorry, I couldn't resist, this was the first thing that came to mind when reading about these doorways.

Cant get the image to embed either, only the external link.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Just a thought but maybe the "doorways" are only active in astral state?

It would be interesting to travel there and project, and then attempt to walk through the door way to see what happens. I personally have never projected but I have read about it and still have mixed thoughts as to if I want to try it. I'm still not sold on the idea although, several ATSers attest to it. I remember my dad said he used to practice it when I was younger, but I never really understood what to actually do. Same as meditating. I have sat with my eyes closed and relaxed but I didn't get much out of it. I guess I'm doing something wrong...

My hope is that when the poles shift back to where they originally started that the pyramids will be reactivated along with other machines of science and the knowledge that has been suppressed for centuries will be reintroduced to the world starting the 1000 yrs of peace. I'm sick of war...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What a very strange subject! will be looking further into this, anyone know of anything like this in the UK?.
thanks for presenting this.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

First, they are not called Stargates.

Second, if you go to Boston's Museum of Fine Arts, you will find an artifact called a 'Gateway to Hell'.

All the images you have shown are gateways, period.

Some have religious meaning, and others are standard gateways.

edit on 9/5/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

Well curch windows/altars have always looked a bit like these gate ways to me, and since the christians depicted heavenly people in these windows, maybe its the same sort of thing.

The main hallway being like a road to the altar, like a path to the gate of God.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz
Just a thought but maybe the "doorways" are only active in astral state?

It would be interesting to travel there and project, and then attempt to walk through the door way to see what happens. I personally have never projected but I have read about it and still have mixed thoughts as to if I want to try it. I'm still not sold on the idea although, several ATSers attest to it. I remember my dad said he used to practice it when I was younger, but I never really understood what to actually do. Same as meditating. I have sat with my eyes closed and relaxed but I didn't get much out of it. I guess I'm doing something wrong...

My hope is that when the poles shift back to where they originally started that the pyramids will be reactivated along with other machines of science and the knowledge that has been suppressed for centuries will be reintroduced to the world starting the 1000 yrs of peace. I'm sick of war...

Yes, I think you are 100% correct in this.

And this astral state involves:

The Chakras
Meditation
Music
and probably more.

When the right things are done and you are in the right environment things will happen.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join