It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stargate Gateway of Midas City Turkey Connected to Mt Meru Stargate/Gateway in Peru?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm trying to lean about these doorways. Anything you can add woud be appreciated. They all come with their own legends and myths, but do we really know the truth?

I had never heard of this Midas City Turkey find and thought I would share.

Some archaeologists thought this to be the tomb of Midas, however recent archaeologist think it to be a temple to the Godess Cybele. I am having a really hard time finding any infomation regarding this site.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b23c79a56cc.jpg[/atsimg]

A series of digs have opened Gordium as one of Turkey's most revealing archeological sites. Excavations confirm a violent destruction of Gordion around 675 BC. A tomb of the Midas period, popularly identified as the "Tomb of Midas" revealed a wooden structure deeply buried under a vast tumulus, containing grave goods, a coffin, furniture, and food offerings (Archaeological Museum, Ankara). The Gordium site contains a considerable later building program, perhaps by Alyattes, the Lydian king, in the 6th century BC.

Wiki

It's not exact, but sure looks similar to the Stargate in Amaru, Peru. The Gateway to the Gods.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef534e0aa9d0.jpg[/atsimg]

Then in Tiwanaku we have this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1301b3d53cbc.jpg[/atsimg]
Source

Many gateways show iconography of "Staffed Gods" that also spreads to some oversized vessels, indicating an importance to the culture. This iconography is most present on the The Gateway of the Sun.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/499604e85745.jpg[/atsimg]

The engravings that decorate the gate has some astronomic connotations

Or perhaps they were the beginning of temples that were never finished.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1fb9438665f1.jpg[/atsimg]

And why do they look so much like the Egyptian Sistrain, which is supposedly a musical instrument - but I'm not buying it. I think they are items to represent "doorways".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c7d6e8c8013.jpg[/atsimg]

Do you know of anymore of these types of doorways carved on mountain sides?

Additional Sources:
www.labyrinthina.com...
www.touropia.com...

edit on 4-9-2011 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I don't know any more than what you've just shown, but I find them all incredibly interesting. Doesn't the one in Peru have a story with it where one of the shamans entered the doorway and never returned? All very cool.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
A doorway is gonna look like a doorway. Not sure what you're getting at beyond that.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
I'm trying to lean about these doorways.

which way?

and great post btw, i've not seen these before

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Have a look in to the temples at abydos, theres some strange stuff there.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
nicly spotted.

It astomishes me how civilizations with no connection split by hundreds and thousands of years errect such similer, insanly labor intenvise marvels of science and cosmic coincedence.

That alone is deeply puzzling, even if you do forget how they managed it for a second.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Maybe I'm stargate blind and can't quite make the connection between the TV series and the sudden rise in the word and belief of 'stargates'

Or MAYBE I've found a real one?

Its all BS to me.

komajiro.jugem.jp...
edit on 4/9/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
My curiosity is about what these "gateways" or "doorways" represent.

This is in no connection to the movie Stargate, so lets not go there.

I'm reading The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch and there is reference to gateway locations on the Earth where the arch angels access the human conciousness and they are located on a powerful magnetic grid. Don't quote me on that - I'll go back to the book and find the exact reference and post it later.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

This is not about the tv show Stargate.

And it's certainly not about a man hole cover.

This is about ancient knowledge and reference to gateways in esoteric texts.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Here's a painting called "The Railway Station at Perpignan", made in 1965 by Salvador Dali, the great Surrealist painter, despicting the experience (with symbolic motifs added) that he underwent a year or two earlier on top of Mount Canigou on the French/Spanish border when he passed through a portal and travelled into the past:
3.bp.blogspot.com...

The existence of the portal was re-discovered by the French priest Berenger Sauniere and the secret encrypted in his church at Rennes-le-Chateau, as revealed within the last few years in her book "The Portal" by the international author and playright Patrice Chaplim, the first wife of Charlie Chaplin's son, Michael.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
My curiosity is about what these "gateways" or "doorways" represent.

This is in no connection to the movie Stargate, so lets not go there.

I'm reading The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch and there is reference to gateway locations on the Earth where the arch angels access the human conciousness and they are located on a powerful magnetic grid. Don't quote me on that - I'll go back to the book and find the exact reference and post it later.

Do you think the twin towers could also be included as a modern version of this?

911 Ritual , Freemasons , As above so below , Magick , Astrology Part 1
www.youtube.com...

As you said they have an esoteric tradition, perhaps they are physical stimuli for some ritual?

PS

You may want to look into thread about the 33rd parallel for some more information about the places where arch angels come to Earth.

Good luck
edit on 4-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Nice addition...I'm looking into it.

This was interesting:

The Sacred Mount Canigou
Sitting equidistant between these two Magdalene towers is the sacred Mount Canigou, dedicated to John the Baptist. This great mountain was an important ceremonial center for the ancient Celts, the Mithraic Sun cults, early Christians and medieval pilgrims. Canigou’s high iron content exudes a magnetic pull to time’s eternal spiritual seekers, similar to Sedona, Mt. Shasta, Devon, England, Rennes le Chateau, Teotihuacan and other places with iron-rich red earth. My personal theory is that the iron in our blood interacts and resonates with the iron in the earth. Many hidden mysteries permeate the region between these two mysterious towers of Magdalene.

Also it has this:

(Author’s note: The full title is The Sworn Book of Honorius of Thebes, or Liber Juratus, (Book of the Laws). According to author Joseph H. Peterson, “…..it is one of the oldest and most influential texts of medieval magic.” The Sworn Book lists the 100 sacred names of god and 42 angels, each representing a letter of an alchemical alphabet. The sacred names and letters constitute the vibrational aspect of Cabballistic initiation rites. Also listed are specific herbs and aromas suggested for purifying the archetypes of the twelve zodiac signs.

This ties in exactly what is written in the Keys of Enoch....might need to buy this book now

What I'm learning is that these all tie together:

Earths magnetic grids (high energy lines)
Music (certain music)
Raising Vibration

The locations I'm looking into are about 12 grids where the "brotherhood of Light" come into Earth's biosphere and build great civilzations to help build man's consciousness.

To upgrade our intelligence.

The 1st time they failed when the fallen angels interbred with woman and created the Nephilim.
The 2nd time failed with the destruction of Atlantis because they taught war and destruction.
The 3rd time (6,000 years ago) failed because the Egyptians Pharohs made themselves false gods which led to the exodus by Moses.

Our next Exodus will be:

"When humanity can center the vortexjah (time warp programming area that does not correspond to the physics of 3 dimensional space and reality) along the magnetic merdians of the Earth, they will see how the Great Pyramid gives the points of survival, as well as the points of contact...the next exodus out of the old meridians of time into the new consciousness space of rebirth within the planispheres."

In the Keys of Enoch:

"This key is speaking directly of consciousness programming. It is telling us that consciousness programming is connect with the Great Pyramid, which is referred to in the mystical scriptures of the ancient Near East as the Foundation Stone."

"The consciousness forces of the Great Pyramid are cued with specific starpoints which are working with planetary time warp areas."

This book goes on to show time warp areas on a map. And states that these areas of the Earth's magnetic field, as well as the solar flares caused by the sun's celestial movement, meet at certain energy points or vortices.

This is what I'm looking for.

The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
hmm zorgon and i can't remember other persons name had an interesting thread about "stargates are real" should search it and pm them they know their stuff

www.abovetopsecret.com...

here is the thread
edit on 4-9-2011 by TheNewKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNewKid

Yes, thank you... I've actually read that "entire" thread a while back. I think my direction is a little different. But maybe it's time to revisit that thread again.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Found a little more info and a great picture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2981c6a86e5.jpg[/atsimg]

Source

Midas Monument could become a world heritage

The 2,500-year-old Midas Monument, where many linguists have been working to decipher writings inscribed in it, is being destroyed day by day because of earthquakes, acid rain and bird droppings.

Officials applied to UNESCO 20 years ago for the inclusion of the 17-meter temple from the Phrygians in the World Heritage List, but the applications were unsuccessful because the temple cannot be preserved.

Anadolu University Archaeology Department member Professor Taciser Sivas said the Phrygia civilization lived between the 9th and 7th centuries BC in the region of Eskişehir, Afyonkarahisar, Kütahya and Ankara in Central Anatolia, and the area known as “Phrygian Valley” has become a focus of interest for European travelers and researchers since the 19th century.

Sivas said the valley could serve tourists every season. “There are 11 monuments built for religious ceremonies in the Phrygian Valley. The most important one is the Midas Monument. The monument, built on a single rock, is unique in Anatolia. It was built with the order of the King Midas in Godion, the capital of Phrygia.”

She said the monument was called Midas since it is written on it, and that other writings on the monument had not been deciphered yet.

“The Phrygian language has not been deciphered so far. The number of scripts is too low. We don’t know its grammar structure. There also words similar to old Greek language in the writings on the monument. Many linguists and researchers have not been able to solve the writings. French and Italian linguists have been working for many years. But it is not possible to get a result in the near future because there are no new monuments, thus no new scripts.”

Application to UNESCO

Sivas said the Eskişehir Archaeology Museum had applied to UNESCO for the Midas Monument to be included on the World Heritage List nearly 20 years ago.

“Some projects need to be preserved and the environmental arrangements should be delivered to UNESCO. Nothing serious has been so far done for the protection of Midas Monument. We should first prove that we can protect it.”

Source

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Why is there a ninja guarding the Turkish one?

All jokes aside these are awesome and almost certainly related to ancient gateways. What appears physically closed and sealed in the 3rd dimension may be open to all on the 4th.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Some of them may just be unfinished construction?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Doubt it. That type of stonework can't be replicated by Modern Tech. Whatever they used back then was far in advance of what we are capable of now.

I also believe that type of stonework could be finished in days.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

According to local folks, the portal of Peru, ARAMU MURU or AMARU MURU, wich supposedly means "Doorway of the Serpent", is still being used regularly. It's near the area of Titicaca lake and local witnesses usually see light beams coming out of the rock bed where the portal was cut and hearing weird noises. They say that if you lay your head in the stone in specific days, you can hear strange songs. Interesting how the word "MU" is part of the name. And it seems that the word AMERICA is a misspelling of AMARU-CA, what means "Land of Serpent". Perhaps that gateway was built by ancient Lemurians. The local myths refer to demigods Manco Capac and Mama Ochlo, supposedly Anunnaki bloodline related to NINGISHZIDDA aka TOTH aka Quetzalcoatl.

Peruvian prophecy states that all the Americas were once united by a common spiritual tradition and leader, and that they will be again. We were anciently united as Amaru-ca or Ameru-ca, Ameri-ca, meaning the “Land of the Serpent”, during a time when the serpent was the universal symbol of mystical wisdom and spiritual power. One legend states that North and South America were named after a culture bearer known historically as Aramu Muru or Amaru (serpent/wisdom) the “Serpent (wisdom master) Meru,” with connections to the mythical Mount Meru, abode of the Demi-Gods.

www.labyrinthina.com...

Endless fragments of the 500 thousand years old Anunnaki puzzle.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Great post. I am really fascinated by these types of things. I am going to continue to watch this thread. Thanks for all the great research.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join