It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guillotines will be used in fema camps when martial law goes into effect?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by antinwo101

So it is true then. I thought this was an obvious hoax from that other thread. Makes sense i guess, since they will need some cheap and efficient way of getting rid of opposers once they close the bunkers, and electricity may be scarce.

I backed up the OP in the other dink post and said it was for organ harvesting. So there.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

i hope your joking right?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Well so a really quick search and I got this link:
EO Order Archive

And thus far that I can tell, at least the first of that EO was superseded by other EO's.
It appears that the first, anyway, was created during JFK's administration.

In which case how can they be quoted and used to support anything? Unless I'm missin' something.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DankKing420

LOL!!! Yeah, I'm just kidding. I really didn't see a fortune teller a few nights ago.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Cannot tell if this is serious...

The bill referred to is from the 1995/1996 session. It was read twice and no further action was taken. Title 17 wasn't amended, nor does the word "guillotine" appear anywhere in the Georgia code. Even if the bill had become a law, a Georgia statute would be irrelevant to a federal or international NWO death camp. You are postulating that the federal government is going to "suspend the Constitution," presumably including the tenth amendment, so why would they care about state laws? Even if they didn't suspend the Constitution, your putative FEMA death camps would be federal facilities, they wouldn't have or need access to the Georgia correctional system's execution system.

The executive orders are sort of old and harder to track down. The first one you listed is 10990 (Re-establishing the Federal Safety Council). The text of EO 10990 does not indicate any kind of capability "to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports." The Federal Safety Council was a purely advisory body. Using the EO Disposition Tables, we see that 10990 was superseded by EO 11612 (Occupational safety and health programs for Federal employees). That one was superseded by EO 11654 (Transfer of the Federal Fire Council to the Department of Commerce), which was revoked by EO 12379 (Termination of boards, committees, and commissions). So even if EO 10990 had created some kind of transportation takeover mechanism--which it didn't--that mechanism probably didn't survive very long.

EO 11000 -- Revoked. You're probably looking for EO 12656 (as amended). This is a bad one for the Constitution-revoking conspiracy theory, since it explicitly affirms the Constitution and US law. I didn't see anything about "work brigades" in this order, but there was quite a lot about managing the federal workforce. I guess a federal employee might consider "employment stabilization" and "wage stabilization" to be forced labor, but ... too bad. We can't have a federal workforce that quits at the first sign of trouble.

EO 11004 -- Also revoked and folded into 12656. What is objectionable about using federal funds to provide temporary housing and restore damaged infrastructure, anyway? Wouldn't you want the taxpayers to give you somewhere to live if your city was under flood waters or burned up in a forest fire? I guess there could be federalism questions here, or a libertarian argument for personal responsibility (don't live on flood plains), but I can't make the leap from "providing temporary housing" to "arresting people and chopping off their heads."

I thought all this evil FEMA masterminds thing had fallen out of fashion after Katrina, but it is somehow reassuring that the meme survives. The more things change....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I've read this. Also, so much is leaded by those in the know, and on another forum a moderator put the guillotine in his avatar. I paid attention.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
right im sure

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Guillotines are definitely in the United States. They will definitely be used to execute those who do not "follow the rules."

www.remnantofgod.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Wow only on the 2nd page and already 95% of all the replies are de-railing, ridicule and disinfo.

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS SITE WHY DO NO ONE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Wow only on the 2nd page and already 95% of all the replies are de-railing, ridicule and disinfo.

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS SITE WHY DO NO ONE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

Perhaps we'd like some proof it should be?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Hey there

Did you ever hear about the FEMA coffin conspiracy?

This post has some good links,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take care

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
In comparison to gas chambers, lethal injections, hanging and electricity, guillotines are more humane and efficient methods of execution.

They are not efficient enough for mass executions though.

Nerve gas is effective inside closed areas, but not in open areas.

The perfect mass killing machine would be some form of micro or nanomachine, programmed to attack the brain stem, with the ability to be sprayed over a large area. It would be airborne and in the water. Unlike a nerve toxin, they would not dissipate or dilute. They would keep going and going until their objective was completed.
edit on 5/9/11 by MikeboydUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Guillotines are primitive barbaric tortorous and terrorizing things. And only used by demons or demon wanna be's in a hellzone.

Including everything you just mentioned above. Murder of any kind including capital kind is also only demon activity in a hellzone.

I renounce and denounce all negativity and am the light eternal and everlasting.

There will not be any guillotines used. Earth is ascending and will never become hell.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Then why the singling out of Christians?

Because, as was so eloquently pointed out, we Christians are the dumb ones. We are just too stupid to be swayed by intelligent argument, in favor of our faith. We hold up progress. Through our ignorance, we stand opposed to just about every agenda item being pushed. In our ultimate display of delusion, we are the only people who uphold Israel. Because of our fairytale, we are the only people who will know what is happening and can warn people what is to come every step of the way. That same fairytale told us this would also happen. Don't worry about it though, we were never of this world to begin with, so to leave it is of no consequence to us. It is just a necessary component to bring about the things that are to come.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by userid1
There's no evidence this bill actually made it out of committee - much less passed. Additionally, it appears it was to be specifically for those condemned to death for a capital offense - as an option to electrocution. I'm not really seeing the link to FEMA with this.
BTW - the approved method of execution in GA is lethal injection, unless crime occurred before 5/1/00 in which case the condemned has the *option* of electrocution - otherwise it's lethal injection.

www.clarkprosecutor.org...

edit on 4-9-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

You have too much fate in your government and legislation...When the climate is right they will pass the bill or whatever when most voters are on holiday and nobody will find out unless they will specificly look for it.

History will repeat itself...the people responisible for the instalation of the guilotines will feel the cut of the knife sooner or later themselves........stupid, greedy and senseless people.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
tell me please tell me

that you people acutally DONT BELIEVE THIS?

fema camps and guillotines seriously?

yeah bunch of people are trying to turn this country in to france

but for gods sake

i have heard it all now.

people are free to believe this nonsense if they want i DONT and tell me name one person in this country let alone georgia who was executed by a gullotine?

never.

meh

edit on 5-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I've read this. Also, so much is leaded by those in the know, and on another forum a moderator put the guillotine in his avatar. I paid attention.

Any chance that site ended in "productions"?

edit on 5-9-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by Janky Red

Hey there

Did you ever hear about the FEMA coffin conspiracy?

This post has some good links,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take care

Whatever happened with that? That is years old... Oh right... Nothing.
edit on 5-9-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

No, it is a good sight, good topics covered. Connection to some that were from here, and the moderator too. I don't know if he is still using the guillotine, but I felt he probably had inside information. I often suspect people are black ops/militia.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

That's cool because i have every intention of using a wood chipper on them

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Endure

Then why the singling out of Christians?

Don't worry about it though, we were never of this world to begin with, so to leave it is of no consequence to us. It is just a necessary component to bring about the things that are to come.

I am confused by what you are referring to when you say "not of this world", furthermore I am wondering you may be so kind as to elaborate as to what you mean by "Things that are to come".

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join