It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats Are Endless Entertainment.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by chloe4412

Originally posted by Skate

Originally posted by Skate

reply to post by Skate

I've got a kid and I know exactly how she feels in that video and how you must feel about your cat.

What do you think your cat wants?

I think it wants me to kill him...

Or maybe that's what I want. What the cat wants is way beyond me.

Well, don't kill him. Is he 'fixed' maybe he wants a girlfriend.

.....He's fixed....lol

We stopped letting him outside years ago because of a couple foxes outside at night, but back then, he would go down the street and hangout with our neighbors female cat lol.

We just got another kitty though, her name's Smokey because it looks like she's smoked out

Now she is a wonderful kitty. Snowball is annoying as CRAP

Well, at least you care enough to not want him to become Fox food. They love cats! Maybe he wants you to get rid of the other new addition, or do they play together.

They never play with each other. Snowball is so grumpy.....and fat

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chloe4412

those 'toons were good for a lol.

we have a neighbor whose only redeeming quality in life is his cat. hate him, love the cat. the feline is pitch black and loves attention. i'll give her pettings and scritchins and she purrs like a lil motorboat.

regardless if i am sitting cross-legged on the floor or on a chair or couch, the cat likes to leap up onto my shoulder and perch itself there like a bird on a pirates shoulder. very amusing.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Cats are great.
I have a fat orange cat and he eats all of my wife's hair bands for some reason?
He attacks them like a lion. Then throws them so he can attack it again.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
i must say, i before i loved cats i hated them. my girlfriend begged me to get one so i said we could try it out. 3 years later we have 3 of them and i love them more than she does lol

love the simons cat cartoons. my black cat baroness is EXACTLY that cat in the cartoon

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Blessed be.
That sounds like something my cat does, I have to hide every single rubber band ( mine and my daughters!! ).
My cat Cindy is also a good laugh!! She likes to knead my husbands private parts before she goes to sleep ( claws and full weight!! )
and she sleeps on my back during my lunar cycle!!! It really does help against the cramps!!!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries

those 'toons were good for a lol.

we have a neighbor whose only redeeming quality in life is his cat. hate him, love the cat. the feline is pitch black and loves attention. i'll give her pettings and scritchins and she purrs like a lil motorboat.

regardless if i am sitting cross-legged on the floor or on a chair or couch, the cat likes to leap up onto my shoulder and perch itself there like a bird on a pirates shoulder. very amusing.

I had a cat I taught to climb up my body and sit on my shoulders, he was jealous as all get out. Cats spread their love beyond just their owners to others, aren't they wonderful?

link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

I wish my cat would sleep on the bed with us, but he is too busy bouncing around the room.
He is a little older than a year now, do cat's calm down as they get older?

link   

Yes....I do brush his teeth.....I went to a store called (Mud Bay) and got him a cat tooth brush kit.....he's not too thrilled about it...but...he allows me to brush his teeth...because he knows I do it out of love and I am taking good care of him.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have a bengal that absolutely loves to chase ducks and quail. She went after a wild turkey once, and when the turkey turned around and chased her back - I think she didn't know what to do! So, she just ran under the car and growled.
But the best was my old polydactyl cat (6 toes on each foot). He actually RODE a dog out of our yard once, and the next year chased an elk out of our yard. Awesome cat.

Thing about bengals is they are absolutely animal friendly. This video is of a bengal (and actually looks nearly identical to my cat) playing with a dolphin. soooo cute!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

The cat and dolphin video was just amazing, the cat didn't know if he liked the dolphin at first, but the dolphin had patience, then the cat couldn't get enough. First I've ever seen that kind of thing.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah
i must say, i before i loved cats i hated them. my girlfriend begged me to get one so i said we could try it out. 3 years later we have 3 of them and i love them more than she does lol

love the simons cat cartoons. my black cat baroness is EXACTLY that cat in the cartoon

I had a friend like this, he didn't like cats, but once he got to know our cat and lived with her, he loved them from then on out. They developed a relationship. He only wanted cats from then on out. He cried when she died.

Didn't like cats, then couldn't live without them.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
And sorry - I have to post these because every single time I watch them I laugh... it's just too funny. Even for people that don't like cats.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

I went to see a buddy of mine recently who got a new kitten, after a play i discovered the supprise kitty routine worked a treat. Well when his girlfreind got home that night and we showed her the new trick her brand new kitty could do, she emitted a sound im sure HAARP would be interested in, which apparrantly according to him, was her having a "cutegasum".

I laughed so hard....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

hahaha that's awesome

Oh - and bengals LOVE water... this is exactly how I've cleaned my cat. Seriously, I'm done. No more videos
haha

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Speaking of water. This cat is providing an extra sound to go with the jazz in the background.

edit on 4-9-2011 by chloe4412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
OMG! The cat under the tap is hilarious - I laughed so hard that I cried.

I've posted this one before on other threads just because it's my favorite...many of you have probably seen it before, but for those of you who haven't , turn up the volume cuz the sound track is the best!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tasty Canadian

OMG! The cat under the tap is hilarious - I laughed so hard that I cried.
I loved your video too. That Blue Russian Kitten is gorgeous. The music reminded me of this video. .The music makes it.

edit on 4-9-2011 by chloe4412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Just found out how my cat escapes... and gets back up two stories onto my balcony again... He climbs the brick wall outside.

I'll have to try to get a picture of it. It's absolutely hilarious!

Kind of like this (this isn't him though) -

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I always found it entertaining when my youngest cat would spin in circles trying to chase her own tail or when she'd sit there, flick her tail and then when she noticed it she'd had a look on her face like "what the hell was that?"

When they're not breaking things (as the youngest did earlier) or getting jealous (like my oldest one is of the youngest, shouts and hits her for no reason all the time and generally avoids her), they're hilarious animals. My faves too, I much prefer cats.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by andriod
reply to post by Skate

Has Snowball been to the vet recently? How old is he?

I know that some cats will often meow repeatedly if they have a medical problem without symptoms, and older cats (on the verge of going senile like my Aunt's cat) will do it too for no reason.

Just looking out for you, I know how annoying it can get.

Yeah, he's healthy! Just took him and my little girl kitty Smokey to the vet and they both are fine. Smokeys due back to the Doctor in a week for more shots.

Need to give snowball some shots because they make him tired as heck and fall asleep, WHICH WOULD BE WONDERFUL...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join