It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats Are Endless Entertainment.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I like cats they provide many funny moments like knowing which cans in the cabinet are 'their cat food' seriously, I've had cats who know the difference between beans and Friskies, how they know I haven't a clue.

They all have different personalities of course, but when they start messin' around and getting into things, playing, cat fights, it's all funny to me. Ah, entertainment.

This is a great series of videos and speaks the truth.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Yeah until you meet my white cat Snowball who MEOWS constantly all day/every day, even when you've played with him a lot, even if he has food and water in his bowls, and even when his litter is clean. All he wants to do is meow like HE'S DOING RIGHT NOW....

I woke up with a headache with the fat cat meowing at me, so I get up to follow him, and he runs away, meows more. Comes back to me to meow, then runs away again.

It's almost like this....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Should meet my samoyed dog then. Dog meets laminated flooring...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

I've got a kid and I know exactly how she feels in that video and how you must feel about your cat.

What do you think your cat wants?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Our cats are funny creatures aswell, especially if it's windy outside, the go mental and sometimes run up a tree

One of my cats sleeps in my room mostly and i get plenty of moths for her to catch and eat, she is lightning quick!
Our other cat is slow, doesn't like to be picked up and occasionally bites you, but is plenty loving enough when he's hungry, or generally felling really soppy, spoilt git!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by chloe4412
reply to post by Skate

I've got a kid and I know exactly how she feels in that video and how you must feel about your cat.

I think it wants me to kill him...

Or maybe that's what I want. What the cat wants is way beyond me.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291
Should meet my samoyed dog then. Dog meets laminated flooring...

I don't mean to exclude dogs, I have those too. And they are funny also.

I had a dog who nursed a cat, any cat who needed a momma she was it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

reply to post by Skate

Well, don't kill him. Is he 'fixed' maybe he wants a girlfriend.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Skate

.....He's fixed....lol

We stopped letting him outside years ago because of a couple foxes outside at night, but back then, he would go down the street and hangout with our neighbors female cat lol.

We just got another kitty though, her name's Smokey because it looks like she's smoked out

Now she is a wonderful kitty. Snowball is annoying as CRAP

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
Our cats are funny creatures aswell, especially if it's windy outside, the go mental and sometimes run up a tree

One of my cats sleeps in my room mostly and i get plenty of moths for her to catch and eat, she is lightning quick!
Our other cat is slow, doesn't like to be picked up and occasionally bites you, but is plenty loving enough when he's hungry, or generally felling really soppy, spoilt git!

They are so much fun if you have more than one, then the personalities come out more. I've had cats who bite too, don't know why? You never know when some will turn on you.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Skate

.....He's fixed....lol

We stopped letting him outside years ago because of a couple foxes outside at night, but back then, he would go down the street and hangout with our neighbors female cat lol.

We just got another kitty though, her name's Smokey because it looks like she's smoked out

Now she is a wonderful kitty. Snowball is annoying as CRAP

Well, at least you care enough to not want him to become Fox food. They love cats! Maybe he wants you to get rid of the other new addition, or do they play together.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by chloe4412

Yeah, one minute he's seemingly happy, the next he's munching your hand off! Funny creatures, cats.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
My cats are hilarious. I have two of them, named Kitten and Fatty P.

Kitten is a year old, and Fatty P is four. Both cats look pretty much identical, except one is obviously much fatter than the other (despite efforts of making him lose weight).

Fatty P was named Porsha from a previous owner, but I think new name suits him much better. He's a strange one - he pees in the toilet (without ever having been taught). The other day, he escaped off my balcony (second floor), and was found on my neighbours balcony two doors away. I had no idea that Fatty could even fit through the railing bars to jump down, let alone be able to jump his fat ass back up again! He likes to sleep on my pillow above my head.

The two cats constantly harass each other (playing), and are such fiends for attention and petting, but only on their own time, obviously. Kitten isn't nearly as social though, but he is a sh*t-disturber.

Those Simon's Cat videos are epic, I've seen them years ago. They definitely speak some truth. Thanks for sharing, I almost forgot they existed!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Cat fights are funny too!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

My cat Benjamin is a delight! He understands me when I tell him something....for instance...yesterday I told him to go and drink some of the fresh cold water I had just put out for him....and he walked over to the bowl and started drinking. Then earlier I asked him to sit still so I could brush his teeth...and he was very good and sat still.....cats have their own way of understanding us....but...understand us they do! I feel very blessed to have Benjamin in my life....he gives to me unconditional love...which is priceless!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

Has Snowball been to the vet recently? How old is he?

I know that some cats will often meow repeatedly if they have a medical problem without symptoms, and older cats (on the verge of going senile like my Aunt's cat) will do it too for no reason.

Just looking out for you, I know how annoying it can get.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

he pees in the toilet (without ever having been taught). The other day, he escaped off my balcony (second floor), and was found on my neighbours balcony two doors away. I had no idea that Fatty could even fit through the railing bars to jump down, let alone be able to jump his fat ass back up again
reply to post by andriod

That's a blessing he pees in the toilet, no litter boxes. Cats can get out and into stuff you'd never expect, no matter how fat it appears.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

My other cat still needs the box, and unfortunately Fatty won't do his other business in there either. I'm hoping one day Kitten will pick up on it and start using it too.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
kitten litter + low powered cheap laser pen

an hour of fun and then 5 hours of tired sleepy kittens

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

My cat Benjamin is a delight! He understands me when I tell him something....for instance...yesterday I told him to go and drink some of the fresh cold water I had just put out for him....and he walked over to the bowl and started drinking. Then earlier I asked him to sit still so I could brush his teeth...and he was very good and sat still.....cats have their own way of understanding us....but...understand us they do! I feel very blessed to have Benjamin in my life....he gives to me unconditional love...which is priceless!

Thank goodness for some sanity in the world at least they love us unconditionally.

You brush his teeth, ah, that's sweet, and he lets you do it, you two have a great rapor it seems.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join