It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This TPTB Endgame ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Greetings
Not an ardent poster here, but I've been reading here daily for many years...

HERE'S MY HYPOTHESIS on NWO 's next move to drain the wealth out of the world middle class...right under your nose !

First, they devalued the strength of many world currencies..(already done)...all the while hyperinflating the price of gold (already done)....next they'll call for a gold backed world currency...(now being implemented)...and once we've all been forced to swap our hard earned money for the "new gold backed currency", they'll let gold drop to its "out of the ground cost" (

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
CAPS ARE FOR MODS!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
wich 'middle class' is it you speak off?

the middle class has been systematically wiped out, there´s nothing left to take.

just expanding the debts hanging over our heads...

edit on 4-9-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
CAPS ARE FOR MODS!!!

then stop using them

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I would say you are on the right track but the endgame will be entirely different. See, these countries are interested in protecting their lifestyle and that of their people (workers). What North America and Europe are doing is hyper-inflating gold so that they can steal gold reserves from wealthy countries they have no use for such as Libya. Once they have a huge supply of gold they will sell it all at once on the stock market making them tons of money. When they start selling ridiculous amounts of gold stock those who invest in gold will rush to take their money out (at a huge loss) and put their money into their own national currency i.e. the dollar. This will cause the dollar to increase in value while removing a large chunk of debt allowing things to continue on as they have before. It will prevent default for the U.S. but at the expense of countries like Libya.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by leftydave

next they'll call for a gold backed world currency...(now being implemented)

Source?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

next they'll call for a gold backed world currency...(now being implemented)

Source?

Who need source now days? All we need is a Sourcerer...flying one

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Search gold backed global currency for many links...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
OP, That's a very good theory and one that is possible. I see your thread isn't getting much attention.. nor is my thread here along the same lines: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thing is the U.S Dollar and other world currencies ARE being devalued NOW. The general public hears these things but like sheep are still asleep. They don't understand the seriousness of this and how it will Not If but When effect us all.

Originally posted by BrianC
I would say you are on the right track but the endgame will be entirely different. See, these countries are interested in protecting their lifestyle and that of their people (workers). What North America and Europe are doing is hyper-inflating gold so that they can steal gold reserves from wealthy countries they have no use for such as Libya. Once they have a huge supply of gold they will sell it all at once on the stock market making them tons of money. When they start selling ridiculous amounts of gold stock those who invest in gold will rush to take their money out (at a huge loss) and put their money into their own national currency i.e. the dollar. This will cause the dollar to increase in value while removing a large chunk of debt allowing things to continue on as they have before. It will prevent default for the U.S. but at the expense of countries like Libya.

Brian I don't think the countries are doing this at all. They are pawns in a much larger game. I don't think the governments in these countries have any power at all to control or stop this. It's the people at the top of the worlds monetary system who are pulling the strings because they want power and world domination.. They can and will get it too. Sure you may have a few countries playing some games with Gold for their gain but that is not the issue. In fact i would say that is a distraction from the real issue which is that this has nothinbg to do with any country but the leaders of the world banking system.

Control the money and you control the country. Only the world banking leaders are in the position to take over every country on the planet by manipulation of it's currency.

This is why we need More local currency like BerkShares all over the United States. We need to protect ourselves with something other than the controlled world currencies. Make the BerkShare the dominant currency and we will take the power away from the world bankers who seek to enslave us all.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Thanks for your response...I follow your thinking here...Quaddafi tried to institute a gold backed dinar, and look what it got him !

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by leftydave

Thanks for your response...I follow your thinking here...Quaddafi tried to institute a gold backed dinar, and look what it got him !

Great thread leftydave and I agree with you, look at the boogie men around the world right now..... a few come to mind here Iran, Venezuela, China, Russia , Libya , Cuba , etc etc etc not to mention the people of North America too!
This is crazy times for sure, never did I think I would be witness to such blatant suppression and aggression in my short 50 years here on this screwed up Planet.
They are dancing to their own drummer and somebody does not like it.
S&F
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 4-9-2011 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by leftydave

So Ghadaffi tried to institute a gold backed currency, so he was invaded? (I think you are implying).

But in your OP you said the NWO was instituting a gold backed currency.

These theories always get me confused, "NWO" "World Domination" "Insert keyword" "Insert Keyword", etc etc...

top topics

join