It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome Individual: Jordan Duchnycz.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hello everybody!
Disclaimer: I use a playstation to surf so i can't do links and stuff, sorry.
I recently discovered a man by the name of Jordan Duchnycz who has been promoting a series of animated videos that he made that describe an intriguing theory that he learned of. He calls his subject 'Spirit Science'
The concepts that he puts forward are absolutely mind blowing and well worth a look. The vids he made are very entertaining and easy to follow.
He covers subject matter that incorporates Mars, Atlantis, Sacred geometry, ancient sumeria/egypt/maya, Body and earth chakras, different levels of conciousness and existence and the list goes on.
If any of the subjects above are of any intrest to you then by all means go to his Youtube page and check his stuff out, I promise you won't be dissapointed.
I am man-crushing on this dude so hard right now ( lol ) in his non-animated vids he seems like a really amazing young man and I feel compelled to promote and help him all I can so please flag this thread.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I should also add that he is currently on his own coming of age/spiritual quest and has added a bunch of vids pertinent to this.
Be sure and watch the spirit science vids (featuring patchman) in order to get the best viewing experience.

They will make you feel good, promise

If you are already familiar with his page I suggest that you check it again as he has finally finished his 'Spirit Science' series.
edit on 4-9-2011 by Raivan31 because: Added an update.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
someone posted the spirit science vids a little while back. They were amazing. I just recently watched the season finale and was blown away. He is a very talented young man. I hope this really generates awareness of some really intriguing subjects. Plus I totally want a Thoth and Pals t-shirt.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Seems like good video's I can recommend them.

Glad I don't need them anymore, I know what is coming.

GM

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I have found this young man's videos to be fun, but really lacking in substance. I hope that his rise to internet fame will not detour his education. If he continues to promote flimsy new age vids, without substance, I fear for his future, however, if he were to tap that creativity and add some real education.....who knows where he could go.
edit on 4-9-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

I really like him and his series of videos. I wish there were more. He said he has to pay his own expenses and was dependent on people helping him out. This sets up a difficult situation because what will likely happen is he will be bought and paid for like any other commodity and his messages either watered down or co opted or filtered. I tried to send twenty dollars but couldn't get a link although I left a message on his page suggesting he leave a way to make small donations easy. He sort of dropped out of sight. I am sure there are influences that are after him and threatening him from continuing. Whenever anyone gets close to the truth they are frightened off and the messager silenced.

I know he hasn't made any new videos in a while and I think he also is a game creator.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
I have found this young man's videos to be fun, but really lacking in substance. I hope that his rise to internet fame will not detour his education. If he continues to promote flimsy new age vids, without substance, I fear for his future, however, if he were to tap that creativity and add some real education.....who knows where he could go.
edit on 4-9-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

He mentions his sources several times throughout his vids and suggests that the interested individual research for themselves.
I understand your view however I should point out that he never presents as fact and what he says is no less supported then most other belief systems like religion or theoretical sciences.
It also has a positive message and encourages free thought.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

If you haven't checked his tube page recently then I suggest that you do as he finally finished his 'Spirit Science' series.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The flower of life episode is my favourite. That episode blew me away and had me drawing many circles afterwards just to see for myself the craziness that comes out of it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
reply to post by newcovenant

If you haven't checked his tube page recently then I suggest that you do as he finally finished his 'Spirit Science' series.

Thanks for that. I didn't realize he had new videos up.
Here is an unrelated but also good video I just ran across while clearing out my bookmarks.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I subscribe to Jordan's channel on YouTube. I think his videos are awesome! He's
a very perceptive, insightful young man and he's given me ton's of new topics to
research and has helped me to look at a lot of different things in a whole new way.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenMe2012
The flower of life episode is my favourite. That episode blew me away and had me drawing many circles afterwards just to see for myself the craziness that comes out of it.

Yes that is also my favorite one as well because it is the perfect bridge to bring in people who would ignore the rest of the info, Its hard for a logical person to ignore the flower of life and all the math in it.

top topics

join