It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Tyler have been banned?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I am not doing this to make the mods angry, nor am I doing it in Tylers support. I am just running a series of polls on those that have been banned in order to see the numbers of those in favor and against. I am not trying to get banning voted on, this is just an opinion poll.

XAOS

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Papa Karlo counts as Tyler.

XAOS

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Maybe you should get banned for having an obsession with banned people. Get a grip, it's the admin's job so why start threads and stuff.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I think 3 more threads about has-beens is a little excessive.

Edit: make it 4 !

[Edited on 4-4-2003 by ProudAmerican]

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Maybe give xoas a stupendus spammer award or something

AF1

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You wonder why we have problem with bandwith, even though this is a pointless thread, and has been discussed extensively in other threads, you could have easily condensed it all into one.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Sorry, I deleted two that were unneeded. First, I am not trying to undermine mod authority. Nor am I trying to get banning voted on. I just would like a future reference for all of those who will come in a month and complain about banning. You guys are too inflamatory and too quick to jump to conclusions. If you were to look at my other posts or even the explanation for this poll, then you would realize that I am not against banning. Much the opposite actually. I am aware of Simon's remarks regarding banning, and I agree with them. The only purpose of these polls is to show those who later are anti-banning that everyone agrees with those that are banned. Its just that I am so fed up by people whining about banning that I want to cut it short next time it happens, and you know it will.

XAOS

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I think it's a good idea, not only does it give us "members" a chance to voice our opinion on different matters, it also provides, in a sense, a check and ballance type system. This could be a good tool for us members to make sure the banning is not biased.

However, I think the mods and admins are way to patient when it comes to banning some people.
but thats my opinion.....

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Jeez... there�s been about 4 threads on this.

I quite liked him, he was funny and good at bursting some puffed up bubbles and bringing folk back down to earth, but that was all he contributed as far as I could see since I've been here. I think it should be left entirely up to the Mods. No vote would be fair as the the people who wanted him banned would be more likely to vote than those who didn�t, and this site isn�t exactly representative enough to get a fair vote

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I didn't really pay attention to him, so it's no loss or gain to me that he's here or not? I did however notice he was quite rude to the mods and even admin..It's as if he deliberately pushed them to see how far he could go.
Well he went far alright...BuB Byeee Tyler/Papa-whoever you are? I'm sure he'll return again though, so don't lose sleep over it....

On another note, I don't think it's too bad an idea that the members are involved with banning-only because I hope that if I ever do something to get banned(pray tell)
that someone would "fight" for my return too LOL!
Magestica

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
He should have been banned nothing but trouble. But I agree with the other posters here. This thread is absoulty pointless Xaos. Just go ask people in a U2U

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   

You guys are too inflamatory and too quick to jump to conclusions.

What do ya expect ... This is a conspiracy forum. Of course people are like that here.

top topics

join