It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Men Become Truly Free

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Haven't seen this before and a search brought nothing. Not many views on youtube so not surprising.

What I found as the underlying truth of this video is the statement that when we have nothing left to lose and the fear of death is all but gone, this is the time when we become truly free.

This is the time when we become invincible. Free to do whatever we must do with no fear for our life or future because if we don't act, we have no future to look forward to.

This is absolute freedom.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Powerful words but; upon reflection a sad commentary: to wit (it is saying):

"Man is simply too weak to choose between his meager possessions (and shackled future) or declaring himself "free"of these( a choice he wakes up with everyday), until his meager physical achievements and future are forcibly removed from him by others.
Only then in desperation will he get off his duff and lash out to change his "situation".
We are Weak and sad (really)...

Still kudos for the thought provoking video.

edit on 4-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

"Man is simply too weak to choose between his meager possessions (and shackled future) or declaring himself "free"of these( a choice he wakes up with everyday), until his meager physical achievements and future are forcibly removed from him by others.
Only then in desperation will he get off his duff and lash out to change his "situation".

I agree and unfortunately the truth remains.

We are tied to our possessions, entitlements and a comfort zone that keeps us down rather than elevates us.

And to think, we did it all by ourselves.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by 46ACE

I agree and unfortunately the truth remains.

We are tied to our possessions, entitlements and a comfort zone that keeps us down rather than elevates us.

And to think, we did it all by ourselves.

exactly my thoughts

The overt argument presented is we are being kept down by some one else.("civilization"and the rich elite power brokers). The Sad but true back story is; it really is our choice to play their game or not..Kudos.

new topics

top topics

join