[RINGS] Attention ! Startling news about the rings!

page: 2
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by oddtodd
Cripes !!

This has been the coolest role playing GAME i have ever seen in action . these guys have been wizz code crackers , insightful , and open minded to all the possibilities that have enabled them to get this far as a TEAM . coffayninjer(k) can you say anything worth taking the wind out of these guys sails with a clear conscience ? Have not seen any of your posts , must be a reflection of how worthy they are for my attention....

rock on captains ! I HAVE TO READ THE FINAL CHAPTER !!!! and you guys seem to be the only translators.......


I have to admit this is very captivating GAME also. Why do you people fail to realize that it IS in fact a game? If you think I have the slightest idea that this isn't a game then you are kicking yourself in the head okay? Now you are one of the more intelligent posters on these forums here, so I appreciate you and your point - there isn't much that can be done to pry these little "captains" off their "rings" and the elaborate story of coming together to "unite"
. But I still like posting these things anyways!




posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan

Originally posted by CoffayNinja
Smirkley, I admire your expertise in these here forums... But how do you know if they aren't fake if you don't buy one of these lotr rings and compare? They look strikingly similar in my case


You keep saying to but a ring and compare and this is e-bay. Is this your attempt to make a sale? If so, this is poor advertising. Otherwise, this post is really nonsense.


I believed in you son, I really did. I really thought you were intelligent at all... Why would I sell these rings? What good would i make off of it? Why would I post it here in all places
! Please, i think you all shudder at the thought of having your rings not having the right 'inscriptions' and never 'coming together'



posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoffayNinja
As you can tell from my post count, I like to go outside every once in a while. I'm sorry if i wasn't an ub3r h4x0r who searched through millions of posts and topics to find this one thing, because this is just my theory to all this discombogulated crap... I have been laughing for days now so whatever you believe really wont change my views, but I still want you to go ahead and find one of these LOTR rings and compare, what if they have words on them
!


yes, taking part in a game makes someone an "ub3r h4x0r." what does making fun of those people make you then? i'm guessing it has to be a lot worse than that.

in fact, what the hell is an "ub3r h4x0r" anyway?

anyway, why don't you just give up? you obviously don't want to be a part of it, so then just stay away from it. would you care for someone to talk crap about you for being something that you're passionate about? most likely not! grow up.



posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoffayNinja
...and never 'coming together'



Oh,...the 4 of the 4 WILL become 1.



[edit on 22-8-2004 by smirkley]



posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

Originally posted by CoffayNinja
As you can tell from my post count, I like to go outside every once in a while. I'm sorry if i wasn't an ub3r h4x0r who searched through millions of posts and topics to find this one thing, because this is just my theory to all this discombogulated crap... I have been laughing for days now so whatever you believe really wont change my views, but I still want you to go ahead and find one of these LOTR rings and compare, what if they have words on them
!


yes, taking part in a game makes someone an "ub3r h4x0r." what does making fun of those people make you then? i'm guessing it has to be a lot worse than that.

in fact, what the hell is an "ub3r h4x0r" anyway?

anyway, why don't you just give up? you obviously don't want to be a part of it, so then just stay away from it. would you care for someone to talk crap about you for being something that you're passionate about? most likely not! grow up.


stop denying ignorance my friend. You know what that means, and I probably will give up! But just remember me when you little captains of so called 'enlightenment' get together to find this is a bunch of hooblash and that you really do have the lotr rings, cause I know im right! Whatever you say wont change my views, and whatever I say wont change yours, but please

P.s. ---> If this is just a game, then why are you getting so heated up? Please chill out dude!


REMEMBER ME WHEN IT HAPPENS


[edit on 22-8-2004 by CoffayNinja]



posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

But I still like posting these things anyways!


dingus , thanks for the compliment .... don't rub salt into nonexistent wounds . i am not capable of what has ben accomplished by this team , i assume sour grapes on your part ....



posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoffayNinja
stop denying ignorance my friend. You know what that means, and I probably will give up! But just remember me when you little captains of so called 'enlightenment' get together to find this is a bunch of hooblash and that you really do have the lotr rings, cause I know im right! Whatever you say wont change my views, and whatever I say wont change yours, but please

P.s. ---> If this is just a game, then why are you getting so heated up? Please chill out dude!


i'm getting "heated up" because i AM trying to deny ignorance. the point i'm making is that it's just a game. a game to be interesting has to have a story. did you miss my refernce to clue? if you were playing clue and the game told you who killed who, with what, and where would that be interesting? would that make you think? would that be fun? no, no, and no.

i'm not trying to change your opinion that the rings are from LOTR. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE OR WHAT THE RINGS ARE FROM! that's all i'm trying to state.



posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
CoffayNinja, you must do your homework before you understand what the game terms mean. If you don't know the game terms then you can't know what you are writing here. Plain unexplained criticism isn't very constructive.

BTW might CoffayNinja be a new identity of Cromeline. Will he/she/it get banned in a matter of hours? This would be a good diversion to stop the convergence.



posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

Originally posted by CoffayNinja
stop denying ignorance my friend. You know what that means, and I probably will give up! But just remember me when you little captains of so called 'enlightenment' get together to find this is a bunch of hooblash and that you really do have the lotr rings, cause I know im right! Whatever you say wont change my views, and whatever I say wont change yours, but please

P.s. ---> If this is just a game, then why are you getting so heated up? Please chill out dude!


i'm getting "heated up" because i AM trying to deny ignorance. the point i'm making is that it's just a game. a game to be interesting has to have a story. did you miss my refernce to clue? if you were playing clue and the game told you who killed who, with what, and where would that be interesting? would that make you think? would that be fun? no, no, and no.

i'm not trying to change your opinion that the rings are from LOTR. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE OR WHAT THE RINGS ARE FROM! that's all i'm trying to state.


well thanks for clarifying what your trying to state, pal. I agree that it doesn't matter where or what these rings are from, so why does everyone make a big deal about it? If the rings are special beacuse of their words than I am sure they are unique, but how do we know the LOTR rings don't have words? Huh?



posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It's a damn game you idiot, the rings had to come from SOMEWHERE didn't they? I haven't seen the Hunt Rings but if they are similar who cares?

It's a highly complex game that pays off for those who think smart and play well.



posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tontsum
CoffayNinja, you must do your homework before you understand what the game terms mean. If you don't know the game terms then you can't know what you are writing here. Plain unexplained criticism isn't very constructive.

BTW might CoffayNinja be a new identity of Cromeline. Will he/she/it get banned in a matter of hours? This would be a good diversion to stop the convergence.


Tontsum, i assure you I am not Cromeline. Please inform me about cromeline anyways! I'm always welcome to learn



posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
you keep telling people to deny ignorance and you have even insulted people. maybe you are the one who is not denying ignorance. or maybe we should deny your ignorance.

EDIT: are you saying the people that devised this game should have melted down a bunch of gold molded it to make four elaborate rings, add a stone, then an inscription?

[edit on 22-8-2004 by phantompatriot]



posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekial
It's a damn game you idiot, the rings had to come from SOMEWHERE didn't they? I haven't seen the Hunt Rings but if they are similar who cares?

It's a highly complex game that pays off for those who think smart and play well.


Ezekial, please calm down. We don't need more anger here in this topic, alright? If you would just try and be open and listen to my views, then you would be more insightful. I am not a retard... alright? I know this is a game... I know many people here on this forum don't know that, incuding a captain. I know you guys are humbeled over you computers for hours trying to solve clues. I know these things.
And about this ring coming from somewhere thing, that doesn't really solve anything. My point is that these aren't antique rings or any that there is anything special about them. okay? okay



posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Captains , Minions ..... Pay no attention to the poster behind the curtain ....

STFU and do what you do best....*

Kill this thread and get back to business ! !! !

*( NO OFFENCE INTENDED)

Last post here , going to see ninjabuzzkillers other posts...

HUNT !!!!!!!!

[edit on 22-8-2004 by oddtodd]



posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantompatriot
you keep telling people to deny ignorance and you have even insulted people. maybe you are the one who is not denying ignorance. or maybe we should deny your ignorance.

EDIT: are you saying the people that devised this game should have melted down a bunch of gold molded it to make four elaborate rings, add a stone, then an inscription?

[edit on 22-8-2004 by phantompatriot]


now your just confusing me. I understand if you have some problems reading my posts, alright? Why would these people mold these rings into what they are? Hell you may be able to forge a clue from a LOTR reference! Don't even riddle me with some bullcrap about ignorance, alright? I know what it is, and I know what I believe in.



posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by oddtodd
Captains , Minions ..... Pay no attention to the poster behind the curtain ....

STFU and do what you do best....*

Kill this thread and get back to business ! !! !

*( NO OFFENCE INTENDED)


oddtodd I love your name. Do you have anything to do with the oddtodd.com ? And please stop referring to me as some "all mighty guy behind the curtain", Im just wantin to know if i made a revelation in your plans? Hell it could be a clue for all you guys know



posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well whatever your name is that starts with a c im just gonna add you to my ignore list congratulations your the first person.



posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Of course this is a game. Its called ROLE PLAYING, you have a role and you PLAY it. Get it. The rings ARE the LOTR rings you speak of, we know this, and they are not $50, try $275.00 US so frankly Im thrilled to be a Captain, but Im sick and tired of someone coming in here once a week telling us this is a game....

NO [Expletive Deleted] Sherlock ...

THe rings have been engraved with a "word of power" that plays a critical role in this final stage. If you cant comprehend fantasy, there's the door, dont let it hit you on the way out.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Hunt already in progress...

PS Thank you to all of you, even those not involved in the hunt for the support and kind comments.



posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zsandmann
Of course this is a game. Its called ROLE PLAYING, you have a role and you PLAY it. Get it. The rings ARE the LOTR rings you speak of, we know this, and they are not $50, try $275.00 US so frankly Im thrilled to be a Captain, but Im sick and tired of someone coming in here once a week telling us this is a game....

NO [Expletive Deleted] Sherlock ...

THe rings have been engraved with a "word of power" that plays a critical role in this final stage. If you cant comprehend fantasy, there's the door, dont let it hit you on the way out.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Hunt already in progress...

PS Thank you to all of you, even those not involved in the hunt for the support and kind comments.


yo z, word up sandman! Tell me that one more time? That these rings are the LOTR rings? that would be great! Word out, word out...



posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
i think he was a clue , out of 20 postings there were 2 that were not on this thread . i u2u'd him , and then he dropped off . here is what I wrote
hold on , need to edit without erasing)





top topics
 
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join