It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The number 52

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Greeting to all...I am looking to find an answer to something that has puzzled me over the past week. I laid down to take a nap and was there for about 5 minutes or so and opened my eyes, and when I closed them, I clearly saw the number 52 with my eyes closed..it could be nothing I suppose, but I did some research into the significance of the number 52 and came up with a few things but nothing significant as to my personal life. I consider myself to be a spiritual person and I suppose some could label me a christian because of my beliefs, but I don't really like the term. Anyway, some of the interesting things that I found about the number 52 are as follows:

Fifty-two is the 6th Bell number and a decagonal number. It is an untouchable number, since it is never the sum of proper divisors of any number, and it is a noncototient since it is never the answer to the equation x - φ(x).

The atomic number of tellurium

Messier object M52, a magnitude 8.0 open cluster in the constellation Cassiopeia, also known as
The New General Catalogue object NGC 52, a spiral galaxy in the constellation Pegasus
The Saros number of the solar eclipse series which began on -1378 August 14 and ended on 155 February. The duration of Saros series 52 was 1532.5 years, and it contained 86 solar eclipses. The Saros number of the lunar eclipse series which began on -1026 May 27 and ended on 204 June. The duration of Saros series 52 was 1280.1 years, and it contained 72 lunar eclipses.
52 weeks in a year
52 year cycle in the mayan calendar
59) 52nd Book of Enoch describes the metal mountains:
And after those days in that place where I had seen all the visions of that
which is hidden— for I had been carried off in a whirlwind and they had
borne me towards the west— There mine eyes saw all the secret things of
heaven that shall be, a mountain of iron, and a mountain of copper, and a
mountain of silver, and a mountain of gold, and a mountain of soft metal,
and a mountain of lead... And the angel of peace said "All these shall be
as wax before the fire... none shall be saved either by gold or by silver,
and none be able to escape... when the Elect One shall appear before the
face of the Lord of Spirits."

I do realize that there are a plethora of interesting subjects related to the number 52, and I don't want to use a lot of space to cover them. I am, however intrigued that the number 52, on the digital clock, looks like a cross in the middle of the numbers. I am not saying that this is a message of any sort. I am curious as to whether or not anyone else has had experience with this phenomena, as I have heard some incidents with the numbers 11, and 33. Anyway, hope I havent used up too much of your time on this and am looking forward to any and all input into this. Thank you, and hope everyone has a great day!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ok...for those of us who are challenged in understanding (like myself)....would you please state in one short paragraph in easy to understand word usage... what exactly are you saying?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I'm sorry..I was just wondering if the number 52 has any significance pertaining to anything happening lately...in other words - does anyone know what it means...perhaps it doesn't mean anything at all...sorry about including all that other stuff in my original post that seems to just muddy the water.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The number 52 doesn't.

And after those days in that place where I had seen all the visions of that which is hidden— for I had been carried off in a whirlwind and they had borne me towards the west— There mine eyes saw all the secret things of heaven that shall be, a mountain of iron, and a mountain of copper, and a mountain of silver, and a mountain of gold, and a mountain of soft metal, and a mountain of lead... And the angel of peace said "All these shall be as wax before the fire... none shall be saved either by gold or by silver, and none be able to escape... when the Elect One shall appear before the face of the Lord of Spirits."

This however does matter.

GM

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1

I'm sorry..I was just wondering if the number 52 has any significance pertaining to anything happening lately...in other words - does anyone know what it means...perhaps it doesn't mean anything at all...sorry about including all that other stuff in my original post that seems to just muddy the water.

I really appreciate your attitude. I think your original thread is good and you provided several examples of what you thought 52 might mean.....you are fine.....I should have explained that I have a learning disability....and I thank you for your response...it helps!

Ok...I did find something I think is interesting about the number 52 from the past......the number.." 52 was a leap year starting on Saturday of the Julian calendar......year 805....the denomination 52 for this year has been used since the early medieval period..when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years." (quoted from wikipedia)

As I was typing the above quote...the thought came to me....there are (52 weeks in a year)...so maybe one year from the time you had the vision/dream about 52....something significant is going to happen in your life.

edit on 4-9-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The number 52 is the 26th even integer, where 26 is the gematria number value of YAHWEH, one of the ancient Hebrew Divine Names. YAHWEH mathematically prescribes the dimension 248 of both E8, the rank-8 Lie group at the heart of superstring theory because:

4^2 + 6^2 + 8^2 + ... + 52^2 = 24800

and the dimension 52 of F4, one of its exceptional subgroups.

This means that the number 52 determines the nature of the physical forces in the universe, i.e., how many spin-1 particles transmit the unified superstring force:

248 = 0.4^2 + 0.6^2 + 0.8^2 +... + 5.2^2.

If you want to learn more about how the Divine Names prescribe master numbers like 52 that mathematically determine the dynamics and structure of superstrings, spend the next six months mastering the research articles and material at:

smphillips.8m.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

that is very interesting as well. perhaps something important will happen a year from now. Thank you for your help, it is greatly appreciated!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

This is fascinating to me now. I was never really good at math when I was younger, but the older I get, the more numbers seem to fascinate me, especially in relation to the whole universe, and our world in general. I will research this more in depth and perhaps I will find an answer. I greatly appreciate everyone's replies. Hope you all have a great day!
edit on 4-9-2011 by Veritas1 because: misspellings and punctuation

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Veritas I thank you for creating this thread, I created an account just to reply to this, I'm so glad I come across it, and it's recent!

I don't know how many years this has been happening now but the number 52 is turning out to be an overwhelming number in my life - to the point where I've spent many hours thinking as to what it means for me in life. It might sound stupid to you but to me it's just weird - EVERYDAY I see or hear the number 52, EVERYTIME I look at a clock the minutes always show 52! There's been days where I haven't known the time allday and as soon as I look at the time, what do I see? 52!

Has anyone here tried or heard of Salvia Dinorum?
I've smoked it twice and only twice, it was only 10x strength which is the weakest I think?
and both times I tried it my whole vision turned into the number 52,
the walls literally collapsed into the number and apparently I was saying "Fifty-two maan".

The second time was similar but this time it was much more vivid.
I was with only one mate this time and we were sleeping in my room, it was dark and we were both waiting for me to smoke that Salvia #, I wasn't too keen after the first strange episode but WTH I done it anyway.
As soon as I exhaled I remember once again seeing the walls collapse around me but into
a train coming at me that looked and felt like it was In India! It felt like it hit me and when it did
my vision just BURST into a big colourful beautiful looking undescribable plasm
with the massive number 52 glowing on top of the glowing background.

It was amazing and it felt like I became the number 52
Once again my mate told me I was saying "Fifty-two maan" - I strangely don't remember that.

Where does this come from?

Am I possibly more intune with the universe?
In the early days of mankind who were the first to observe
that the four seasons cycle within 52 weeks?
Who were the first to observe the 7 days within each week
within each year?

Now I read 52 is like 7? my birthdate is 27/7/92

All the facts and stuff I've read about 52 is kinda spooky, but fascinating.

Is the number 52 in anyone else's life as much as mine?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Realm52

You are not alone on this subject matter... As exactly the same thing is happening to me with the number 25, and has been happening since roughly 2005. There is a forum here that I found not too long ago that breaks down the numbers meaning from 1-99. I feel as if the interpretation of the numbers is a personal thing... What matters most is what they mean to you. Search your feelings and sort through them with ration when dealing with your personal signal number. It could possibly be an alert of some sort... It depends on what you are doing when the number appears in your sights.

ATS Forums: Psychology Philosophy and Metaphysics, "The Cheat Code of Reality"

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Veritas, I've noticed I tend to subconsiously make decisions at :52

Looks like the same with you, look at the time you posted this thread.

Next year I turn 20.
Next year it's 2012.

20+20+12= 52.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsilon

Hi all,

Okay, there is one thing that is common with both numbers (25 and 52) and that is they both total (numerologically) to 7, which is the number of the brain and holds all thoughts from the most logical and pragmatic to the most mysterious and arcane.

52 and 25 are obviously mirror energies: the five primarily refers to freedom and represents life-altering changes, sensory stimulation (feeling alive and vital, no matter the cause), the need for communication, travel or vast distances, balance sought, sustained or lost and events that can become 'famous' or well-known. Of all the numbers, the 5 is the most heavily ladened with meanings and is also, perhaps most importantly, the number of MANkind.

The 2, on the other hand, is couples, duality, compassion, serenity, love, nurturing and the ideally perfect balance of masculine and feminine energies (or the two sides to everything: light/dark, yes/no, up/down, etc.). Most commonly connected to relationships (parents) and the compromises/sacrifices and even conflicts necessary to build a successful union, the 2 is another view into the base structure of MANkind: it is the source of procreation.

So both of these numbers when looked at separately both relate to the human race.

Back to the meaning of the 7 -- this energy refers to the brain and the power of the mind. We all know that we do not use 100 percent of our gray matter, but this 7 is considered as the two sides of the brain and ways of thinking: one is logical, practical, methodical and reserved and could be used to describe a scientist or a lawyer, for example, while the other concerns the metaphysical and spiritual and all points in between and could be used to describe a healer, clairvoyant, intuitive or...scientist.

The point is that both sides need to be investigated with equal dedication in order for the human race to reach a more spiritual plateau. There are so many more elements to this thing we call 'reality' (which more and more of us are questioning the validity of) and we do need, as a people, to come together without judgment to investigate the 'bigger picture' before we no longer have a bigger picture to investigate.

I hope this has helped somewhat...and not just confused everyone even more! (Yes, I am into numbers).

GI

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenIrish

Thanks for the great reply.

In terms of the number 7, I found a numerology webpage explaining it.

It freaked me out something scary, it sounded BANG ON with my life, both positives and negatives.

www.howisyourlovelife.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
For me, the numbers 5,2 52, and their sum, 7, are pretty personal and important to me, philisophically and metaphysically speaking. But general signifigance...can't really think of any.

Weird story, though. Pay attention where and it what context you notice this number appearing in your daily life, if it does indeed keep reoccuring. That might be helpful.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Epsilon

Mate i a pretty impressed by your decoding of numbers in your other post , i would really appreciate if u can advise some resource when the numbers can b decoded acccording to a current situation please share any info as it would be of great help

Thanks

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Veritas1

There was a computer game on the Nintendo called "Action 52" - featuring a game called the "Cheetah Men".

Relevant, synchronous?

edit on 21-10-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

no my friend

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: subhanji

mate i still await your reply

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Shared interest in this number (52). Obviously very old post. Not sure if original writer will be contacted by my writing here.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

5+2= 7

7 circles make the seed of life - sacred geometry

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join