It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Youtube UFO Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I couldn't find this on the forum - it is an interesting video from 2008 of a ufo over LA.

Thought I would share it because it is in my mind a perfect example of a genuine UFO video. No tricks, totally legit. It is a shame the video didn't have a longer zoom!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
could be anything.

It is a shame the video didn't have a longer zoom!

you say it.

edit on 4-9-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
as genuine as this footage may be...

a blurry white dot in the sky still doesn't prove anything.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Yeah, hard to tell what it is, Could be a grocery store birthday balloon or an invading space craft from outer space. I is likely a balloon. But who knows, we sure don't.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Comment Pending Approval!
It could always be a Tesla ship if you wish real hard enough.

He won't like that one.
They never do call back.
Pity. Anti Tesla agents must be putting this stuff up.
Test to see who knows and block them.
Unless an honest video and non faker.
Still he will never have a clue.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Looks genuine but to far away to see any detail. Could be a balloon. Interesting clip though.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corsair571
reply to post by Shamatt

Looks genuine but to far away to see any detail. Could be a balloon. Interesting clip though.

I agree - it looks like what I saw and photographed recently, which I think we concluded was a weather baloon (See thread on UFO Over Melbourne a week or two ago) This seems to lookand move exactly like that. But on the video notes it sais that it looked like 3 spheres roling arround each other - but that didn's show up on film? Interesting.

The more interesting point for everyone, I think - is to return to this video when looking at twhat may be a staged video. Compare how calm, but interested, how natural the people in the video are. So obviously not a hoax. When you compare that to the video of say the recent London "sightings" it really holds those up as fake and unnatural.

new topics

top topics

join