It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Agenda exposed: After The Ball

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice
reply to post by IlluminatusOculus33

I trust you wont give life to any children because chances are one will be gay. Hetrosexuals need to remember that they are the ones giving birth to gay children. So having said this, I ask you now what is this hetrosexual agenda of giving birth to gay childern and then persecuting them for being who they are.?????????

It's still hotly disputed over whether or not homosexuality is genetic or not. There is evidence to show it is environmental and psychological.

Even the head of the Human Genome Project says there is no gay gene www.lifesitenews.com... and www.narth.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
One will find an astounding linking of the "gay conspiracy" with other issues on the Interweb.
More often "gays" and "feminists" are seen as the tools of a larger conspiracy.
As such they are a symptom rather than a cause of anything.
(I suppose making them a "cause" would also challenge patriarchy, because it might imply they are somehow equal to superstitious straight men.)

On anti-Semitic sites the "gender revolution" in the US is blamed on a Jewish conspiracy.
Others have even linked the gays to the Nazis (such as the debunked and hilarious "The Pink Swastika").
So homophobia has gone with a number of traditional forms of bigotry.
Either this thread downplays another bigoted view, or it empowers gay men as having some ultimate control over society (which reflects a lot of anxieties in the homoerotic Christian men's movements, which constantly encourage men to take their authority back).

I find it rather endearing.
Maybe one day somebody will write a book and my personal opinion on these things will be presented as a "gay agenda".
It's really very empowering.
The more people speak about something; the more it exists.
The more people posit homosexuality and a large ridiculous cult against each other as the "truth", the more homosexuality will be accepted.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wetpaint72
reply to post by IlluminatusOculus33

I never got this memo.
I am gay, my agenda is as follows.

Go to work,
Feed the dogs,
Mow the lawn on Saturdays,
Do laundry,
Pay the bills,
Grocery shopping,
Wash, rinse, repeat!!

Sorry if that offends anyone!

YOU should be bloody ashamed of yourself!

Mowing the lawn on Saturdays indeed...don't you realise people are trying to relax without all of that bleeding racket going on!

Can't you go and make love to your boyfriend or something instead!

The only agenda gay men and women have OP, is to be thought of and treated as they are..equal human beings.

I'd be curious about your right wing agenda to prevent this acceptance? Afraid you might get 'turned' or something? If so, you can't be very secure about your sexuality mate!

edit on 4/9/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This thread is now closed for staff review.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join