It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Agenda exposed: After The Ball

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U

You want to be gay......be gay....just UNDERSTAND....you're HELPING Satan achieve his goals! He's USING YOU! Get it?????????

Yeah I get it.... and love it.

But seriously I don't bitch at you for your beliefs and what YOU do in the bedroom.. I bet half what you do would make me VOM....

Leave me and other bi's and gays alone.

WHY do you have to fight it all the time if it ,means nothing to you?

The bible didn't teach Humans to hate!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IlluminatusOculus33

Here they openly admit to crafting an image of themselves even if it isn't true and doesn't reflect the reality of the homosexual lifestyle.

Do they? Or is the author just trying to smear gays by pretending to write gay propaganda? This could be like a Republican writing a book called "How We the Progressives Can Take Over The World", someone pretending to be a democratic progressive voice who is actually just doing it to make the other side look bad. Even if the author is genuinely gay and just has a twisted way of fighting for equal rights that's hardly suggestive of a wider sinister "gay agenda". Maybe this person is just an absolute kook and also happens to be homosexual. What you're doing is making an obvious and stupid mistake and declaring this book as 'THEY openly admit'... it's not true... the AUTHOR openly admits would be more accurate.

You can see this in films and tv when gays are the characters they are depicted as clean cut and sophisticated while their heterosexual friends are depicted as a mess

And there aren't negative or stereotypical gay characters on TV? Seriously, gimme a break. You may as well be complaining that Bill Cosby played a doctor on the Cosby show and showed African Americans living a middle-class life or that Fresh Prince showed rich African Americans and was clearly African American propaganda.

Homosexuals also have a higher rate of substance abuse than heterosexuals

All of these points would have, at one time, been raised about interracial couples and/or African Americans in general. My guess is that if you were gay and grew up in a society that wasn't tolerant of homosexuality you might be slightly more likely to use drugs just to cope.

The painted picture doesn't reflect reality.

You've presented no good reasons to deny gays equal rights, mainly because there is no reason to deprive any US citizen of the same rights the rest of us enjoy.
edit on 4-9-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IlluminatusOculus33

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen
reply to post by nuttin4U

"Satan" and "God" are essentially the same. Read between the lines

Satan and God are HARDLY the same. Most people don't even know WHO God is...because they're too busy serving Satan.

Someone also mentioned about homosexuality being around, since the beginning of time....and this is true; but look what happened to mankind, because of it. I ASSURE you....this is one sin, we don't want to play with! God puts up with a lot of our BS...but HE's NOT going to tolerate this one. TPTB KNOWS THIS....and are WILLING to do whatever it takes, to bring HIS wrath to fruition. This battle is not between us....it's between HIM and him. God wants us, to live with HIM, for eternity; and Satan wants us, to live with him, for eternity....but the CHOICE is ours!

What people REALLY NEED TO DO, is study the word LOVE! Hollywood's version got people SERIOUSLY confused.

Oh, and this should also be stated FOR THE RECORD: God DOES NOT HATE the homosexual....HE HATES the SIN of it. What is sin? Sin is anything God said, "Do not" to. Kinda like: "Do not borrow", "Do not lust", "Do not be afraid", "Men DO NOT lay with another man, like a woman." God didn't tell us NOT TO because HE didn't want us to, HE said DO NOT because it will produce a certain type of HARVEST, in our lives. Kinda like telling my child: "Do not touch the stove"! They won't UNDERSTAND, why they can't touch the stove, until they get burned. Do WE really want to see if that stove is hot??? Will getting burned HELP US understand better?

I can respect your beliefs, but I wholeheartedly feel that the Christian agenda is the main driving force of the New World Order.

1. Secretly design and control the world's greatest tyrant (Antichrist)
2. Make sure this tyrant shows characteristics of those who would oppose you so that it bastardizes everyone resistant to the Church.
3. Slay the proverbial dragon you've secretly designed to appear to be the world's greatest hero. When people finally accept the New World Order (one-world government based on "God's will"), the chaos seems to miraculously end. What the masses don't know is that it was the elite who were propagating the violence all along.

Satan will kill Christians under the NWO read The Book of Revelation in the Bible. You're theory is preposterous and you seriously lack any knowledge of what the Bible teaches. You can request to get a free Bible here www.harvest.org...

No one EVER said i was a "Christian". You need to UNDERSTAND.....God has TRAINED WARRIORS, that have NOTHING to do with Church or a RELIGIOUS belief. His people UNDERSTAND this battle is a SPIRITUAL BATTLE...not a battle of carnal flesh! We live in a world of PRINCIPLES...and many are led astray because they don't UNDERSTAND the principles. God's PRINCIPLES NEVER CHANGE! The planet we live on, is a planet that REVOLVES around: God's PRINCIPLES....it's called: SEEDTIME AND HARVEST! And there IS NO ESCAPING those PRINCIPLES! The 'ILLUMINATED ONES' UNDERSTAND God's principles.....apply God's principles, and keeps God's PRINCIPLES, away from the populace. They feel like THEY'RE the ONLY ONES privy to such KNOWLEDGE! This is WHY they use God's principles AGAINST YOU! Think they dont?

They say "borrow"; God says, "Do not borrow"
They say "hoard", God says, "Give"
They say "payback", God says, "Forgive"
They say "talk to your child", God says, "Do not withhold correction"
They say "drink", God says, "Do not be given to much wine"

I could keep going, and going and going...about all the ways TPTB are keeping you from TRUTH, but you SHOULD get the point! Afterall, THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
Also... I would wager more than half of you gay haters' would get off watching two females mate!

"Oh but bum bum is different"

seriously... I bet!

Sorry they can not mate.

They can copulate though.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

You have WAY too much stress on your shoulders than you need.

I wish I could spend a day with you.... but you would probably find that abhorrent... which is sad.

Namaste

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Homosexuals use ecstasy to have better orgasms and enhance their sexual drive www.drugtext.org...

How does that fit it that they abuse drugs because they aren't accepted? It doesn't they do it for sexual gratification.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Also... I would wager more than half of you gay haters' would get off watching two females mate!

"Oh but bum bum is different"

seriously... I bet!

Sorry they can not mate.

They can copulate though.

lol yes ... mate / intercourse / copulation..... genitals touching genitals and passing fluids... what do you want me to say? lol

are you arguing fertilisation here? or just the act of body fluid exchange?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Homosexuals use ecstasy to have better orgasms and enhance their sexual drive www.drugtext.org...

How does that fit it that they abuse drugs because they aren't accepted? It doesn't they do it for sexual gratification.

Don't you use breathing techniques to enhance your orgasm?

Or wine... beer......vodka etc?

Seriously you are spending WAY too much time on this subject! lol

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

It doesn't they do it for sexual gratification.

And straight people can't/don't do ecstasy for sexual enhancement? Seriously gimme a break, gays are not the only people who seek to improve their orgasm. Pretty much the entire human race is fixated on sex.

Besides I don't see how some gays using drugs (some straight people use drugs too) is a good excuse to deny them equal rights. If this is your best come back to my reply than you've already lost.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

And straight people can't/don't do ecstasy for sexual enhancement? Seriously gimme a break, gays are not the only people who seek to improve their orgasm and they are most certainly not the only ones to be hypersexual.

Besides I don't see how some gays using drugs (some straight people use drugs too) is a good excuse to deny them equal rights. If this is your best come back to my reply than you've already lost.

If you read my original post I covered how homosexuals like to paint themselves as well adjusted and perfect in the media when they are not. Maybe you should go back and actually read it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

And straight people can't/don't do ecstasy for sexual enhancement? Seriously gimme a break, gays are not the only people who seek to improve their orgasm and they are most certainly not the only ones to be hypersexual.

If you read my original post I covered how homosexuals like to paint themselves as well adjusted and perfect in the media when they are not. Maybe you should go back and actually read it.

OMG I feel sad for you....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You want to be gay......be gay....just UNDERSTAND....you're HELPING Satan achieve his goals! He's USING YOU! Get it?????????

Yeah I get it.... and love it.

But seriously I don't bitch at you for your beliefs and what YOU do in the bedroom.. I bet half what you do would make me VOM....

Leave me and other bi's and gays alone.

WHY do you have to fight it all the time if it ,means nothing to you?

The bible didn't teach Humans to hate!!

What i do in the bedroom? hahahahah How bout, what i don't do. Sorry, but i'm not really into sex....i prefer to kiss and hug. It's much more intimate. Sex is only good for the moment, but embracing someone lasts forever!

Why do i fight it? hahhahahaha It's called LOVE...but again, YOU THINK love means i have to AGREE. Nah, love means someone is WILLING to tell you things, others want to tell you, but are afraid to say. Most people would rather, smile in your face, and agree; knowing deep down inside, THEY DESPISE YOU! I think the word is called: TWO FACED! I just looooooove the way people use LOVE as a weapon...and don't even know it's TRUE meaning!

The B.I.B.L.E. (as it is correctly spelled) CERTAINLY DOES teach that there is a "time to love and a time to hate". But you, apparently DIDNT read that part. Perhaps you should blow the dust off your 'bible' and learn something about the B.I.B.L.E. (basic instruction before leaving earth) You might need it, for your FINAL destination. But again, THAT CHOICE IS YOURS; as to where that destination is.

See, God IS a fair and just God.....HE ALWAYS WARNS THE PEOPLE BEFORE HIS JUDGEMENT FALLS! ALWAYS!!!!! But, like ALWAYS....people will scream: "religious freak"...until disaster strikes. Then, they want to call on HIM...and expect HIM to bail them out. hahahahah Why wait til that time?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I note the discussion is devolving into drug use.

Don't go there.

Also, this thread has the potential for personal attacks.

Don't go there either.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by blue mirage 5
reply to post by The End Time Warrior

Perhaps so but look around you; almost half of the teen girls and boys are already in gay relationships. I've never in my life seen such massive numbers of gay teens and young adults. Something is definitely wrong. Very wrong!

although an older person, i would think today's young are more into outrageous fashions than anything else.

not everyone walking with their pants down and their underwear in the breeze can possibly be an advertising sodomite.

and many young people today think nothing of being bi-sexual.
they simply don't see the need to be a hunter or fisherman as a cover to be with their "friends".
so while it may be more honest and open, i don't think there is any difference in quantity.

hopefully the world will get beyond the bigotry of religious cults and learn to respect the individual's choices without labels.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I did and I responded to and rebutted it. There are plenty of negative stereotypes of gays in the media as well, I see no reason why having a few positive ones is a crime. As I said you might as well be arguing that the Cosby Show is propaganda because it shows middle-class African Americans who are well-adjusted. I read what you said perfectly fine, just that none of it holds any water.

I'm not really concerned with how a group is portrayed in the media, I'm more concerned with the fact that everyone should have equal rights and gays, in most states here in the USA, don't have the right to marry that everyone else has.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I trust you wont give life to any children because chances are one will be gay. Hetrosexuals need to remember that they are the ones giving birth to gay children. So having said this, I ask you now what is this hetrosexual agenda of giving birth to gay childern and then persecuting them for being who they are.?????????

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I did and I responded to and rebutted it. There are plenty of negative stereotypes of gays in the media as well, I see no reason why having a few positive ones is a crime. As I said you might as well be arguing that the Cosby Show is propaganda because it shows middle-class African Americans who are well-adjusted. I read what you said perfectly fine, just that none of it holds any water.

I'm not really concerned with how a group is portrayed in the media, I'm more concerned with the fact that everyone should have equal rights and gays, in most states here in the USA, don't have the right to marry that everyone else has.

It's part of their culture jamming to present themselves as squeaky clean and better than heterosexuals when they are not. I posted link how domestic violence is higher among homosexuals, HIV/AIDS is higher, and so is drug use. They gloss over that fact if they mention it at all in the media.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Do NOT delete staff action banners.

edit on 4/9/11 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice

I trust you wont give life to any children because chances are one will be gay. Hetrosexuals need to remember that they are the ones giving birth to gay children. So having said this, I ask you now what is this hetrosexual agenda of giving birth to gay childern and then persecuting them for being who they are.?????????

Both my parents and my step parents are HETS.... and intolerant of bi/gay

however, two of my children are bi...

????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join