It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Agenda exposed: After The Ball

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
So I came across this about the book After The Ball which outlines how homosexuals will infiltrate and push their agenda on the mainstream populous.

I. DESENSITIZATION

If, however, gays can live alongside straights, visibly but as inoffensively as possible, they will arouse a low-grade alert only, which, though annoying to straights, will eventually diminish for purely physiological reasons. Straights will be desensitized.

We can extract the following principle for our campaign to desensitize straights to gays and gayness, inundate them in a continuous flood of gay-related advertising, presented in the least offensive fashion possible. If straights can't shut off the shower, they may at least eventually get used to being wet.

Here it says the plan is to flood the media with gay advertising to saturate the population with homosexuality to desensitize them to gays. In other words the more it is talked about the less people will care about it.

2. JAMMING

The trick is to get the bigot into the position of feeling a conflicting twinge of shame, along with his reward, whenever his homohatred surfaces, so that his reward will be diluted or spoiled. This can be accomplished in a variety of ways, all making use of repeated exposure to pictorial images or verbal statements that are incompatible with his self-image as a well-liked person, one who fits in with the rest of the crowd. Thus, propagandistic advertisement can depict homophobic and homohating bigots as crude loudmouths and a##holes--people who say not only 'f#ggot' but 'n#gger,' 'k#ke,' and other shameful epithets--who are 'not Christian.'

It can, in short, link homohating bigotry with all sorts of attributes the bigot would be ashamed to possess, and with social consequences he would find unpleasant and scary.

When he sees someone like himself being disapproved of and disliked by ordinary Joes, Direct Emotional Modeling ensures that he will feel just what they feel --and transfer it to himself.

Note that the bigot need not actually be made to believe that he is such a heinous creature, that others will now despise him, and that he has been the immoral agent of suffering. It would be impossible to make him believe any such thing. Rather, our effect is achieved without reference to facts, logic, or proof.

Here they planned on using psychological warfare on heterosexuals to equate them with racist and anti-Semites if they disagree with the homosexual lifestyle. This has been effective because today if anyone disagrees with homosexuals they are automatically called backwards and ignorant, etc.

3.CONVERSION

It isn't enough that antigay bigots should become confused about us, or even indifferent to us--we are safest, in the long run, if we can actually make them like us. Conversion aims at just this.

We mean conversion of the average American's emotions, mind, and will, through a planned psychological attack, in the form of propaganda fed to the nation via the media.

In Conversion, the bigot, who holds a very negative stereotypic picture, is repeatedly exposed to literal picture/label pairs, in magazines, and on billboards and TV, of gay- explicitly labeled as such!--who not only don't look like his picture of a homosexual, but are carefully selected to look either like the bigot and his friends, or like any one of his other stereotypes of all-right guys-- the kind of people he already likes and ` admires. This image must, of necessity, be carefully tailored to be free of absolutely every element of the widely held stereotypes of how 'f#ggots' look, dress, and sound. He--or she--must not be too well or fashionably dressed; must not be too handsome--that is, mustn't look like a model--or well groomed. The image must be that of an icon of normality

But it makes no difference that the ads are lies

harnessed and put to work for us in a practical propaganda campaign

After The Ball excerpts

Here they openly admit to crafting an image of themselves even if it isn't true and doesn't reflect the reality of the homosexual lifestyle. It is for propaganda purposes to get people to love the homosexuals instead of putting down or shying away from their lifestyle choice.

You can see this in films and tv when gays are the characters they are depicted as clean cut and sophisticated while their heterosexual friends are depicted as a mess and have a lot of social and or personal problems while the gays are presented as collected and well balanced.

Domestic violence is higher among homosexuals than heterosexuals www.narth.com...

HIV/AIDS is higher among homosexuals than heterosexuals www.cdc.gov... and www.ncfpc.org...

Homosexuals also have a higher rate of substance abuse than heterosexuals pride-institute.com...

Those are some interesting statistics that isn't mentioned much if at all in the MSM since they are largely pro-gay and liberal.

The painted picture doesn't reflect reality.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
So true.

Sex and the City was written by all gay men, NOT ONE WOMAN, and look at its effect on society.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IlluminatusOculus33

I never got this memo.
I am gay, my agenda is as follows.

Go to work,
Feed the dogs,
Mow the lawn on Saturdays,
Do laundry,
Pay the bills,
Grocery shopping,
Wash, rinse, repeat!!

Sorry if that offends anyone!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Reply to post by MasterGemini

Sex and the city....really? You have to be joking. This whole thread is a joke im still cracking up over the gay advertising bit. But anyway that show had like 2 gay characters and the theme of the show was overwhelmingly womens impowerment, sexuality, and liberation. Please outline for me one way in which this show pushed any type of gay agenda besides having a gay character or two.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal

Sex and the city....really? You have to be joking. This whole thread is a joke im still cracking up over the gay advertising bit. But anyway that show had like 2 gay characters and the theme of the show was overwhelmingly womens impowerment, sexuality, and liberation. Please outline for me one way in which this show pushed any type of gay agenda besides having a gay character or two.

You should read this article then www.savethemales.ca...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

What do gay men know about being women?

They are what is called a SECONDARY source, if I want information I usually try to go through a primary.

Are you doubting that Sex and the City or any other TV program can program people to act/react in certain ways?

Wash Your Brain - Hollywood Mind Control
www.youtube.com...
From ancient goddesses to Lady Gaga, culture creation is the method of rulers to keep children fighting wars. Jamie and Freeman join Wash Your Brain to open the doors to occult rituals in Hollywood laying bare the propaganda techniques to help guide our youth out of the black magic spell.

Or maybe you are just going to use emotional appeals for your argument rather than rely on facts?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Who does it hurt that two people of the same sex are together? No one The hatred towards gays is nothing more than religious viewpoints being forced on society. If people worried more about their own business than who is sleeping with who they would have enough to worry about. Straight people cry about the sanctity of marriage well seeing how the average marriage lasts about four years now they have turned that word into a joke.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I don't worry about how other folks express their sexuality.
I do worry about people that worry about how others express their sexuality.

Seems a might untoward...they should find new hobbies.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Reply to post by IlluminatusOculus33

That article was garbage. What it said in a nutshell is women forgot their place and society is falling apart because they dont treat men as their superiors anymore. It says that women dont know how to love or be wives. Its obviously written by some man who is angry because women are allowed to have a real voice. Women are and were oppressed in American society. Fighting back against it produces these asenine articles by people with 2 brain cells. Perhaps if women were not treated as second class citizens in the first place there would have been no need for the feminist movement.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

That article was garbage. What it said in a nutshell is women forgot their place and society is falling apart because they dont treat men as their superiors anymore. It says that women dont know how to love or be wives. Its obviously written by some man who is angry because women are allowed to have a real voice. Women are and were oppressed in American society. Fighting back against it produces these asenine articles by people with 2 brain cells. Perhaps if women were not treated as second class citizens in the first place there would have been no need for the feminist movement.

Maybe you should read this article written by a feminist who laments her missed opportunities www.henrymakow.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Im not sure what the particular gay men that wrote the show know about women. They obviously know a lot since women like the show. Plus im sure women helped him write it. People who write television shows often have co-writers. I do know for a fact that some of the actresses from the show wrote a few episodes.

As for that link you posted about the occult...save it. Its not real. Magic is not real. There are no facts for me to ignore because you have presented none.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
What annoys me more than anything is when some moron has to put their nose in someone else's private business. Just like my friend's neighbor across the street who is always sitting on her porch and watching us until she finds something to call his mom about and tattle on. You aren't any different. What people do in their own privacy really has nothing to do with you at all. There's no conspiracy to turn straight people gay. That's a laughable accusation, actually. If anything, the book you read is a conspiracy to make other conspiracy theorists look retarded.

And the whole "gays spread AIDS" thing is worn out. Gays obviously have less of a selection of sexual partners and are confined to a much smaller dating pool. The likelihood of getting AIDS from one of the people in the minority and spreading it are obviously going to be pretty high.

inb4 somebody suggests I'm gay because I have common sense.
edit on 9/4/2011 by BirdOfillOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Gays have been around since Eric The Red did a rendition of "Showboat" while raping and pillaging small villages.

This is really nothing here, IMHO. If we jut stop treating gays as a separate class, then there would be no need for all this subterfuge on their part

Really. Who someone sleeps with is really none of anyones business.

edit on 4-9-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

That women is blaminf feminism but it was really her life decisions that brought her to where she ended up. She was married then she wanted a career so she sacrificed her married life. She doesnt seem like she was really using feminism as a compass but as an excuse for her behavior. Feminism is not oh im never getting married or im never going to be someones wife. Thats how uneducated mainstream society sees it but thats not what the ideology is about at all.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

That women is blaming feminism but it was really her life decisions that brought her to where she ended up. She was married then she wanted a career so she sacrificed her married life. She doesnt seem like she was really using feminism as a compass but as an excuse for her behavior. Feminism is not oh im never getting married or im never going to be someones wife. Thats how uneducated mainstream society sees it but thats not what the ideology is about at all.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

I see the Illuminati have thoroughly brainwashed you through social engineering.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Nice to see some agenda I can identify with for a change, and this is coming from a straight man. I see no reason to dislike gays, contrary to bigoted homophobes.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Read the conclusion of the study:

Conclusions. Rates of battering victimization among urban MSM are substantially
higher than among heterosexual men and possibly heterosexual women.

So, gay men are battered more than straight men are... Is this a revelation to ANYONE??? Straight men are very rarely the victim of domestic violence. Not saying it doesn't happen, but seeing as how most batterers are men, it's no surprise that gay men are battered (by men) more then straight men are by women.

I love the book. It was pretty accurate and it's working to 'normalize' homosexuality. This is a good thing. Bravo!

link   

They sure have and soon I will come for you and your loved ones. Not one mind will function without a good washing. Resistance is futile you will be assimilated.

link   
reply to post by Maslo

I know right? At least it is an Agenda aimed at bringing equality. Aimed at reducing discrimination etc....

Hope it works to.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join