It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ugly Truth About Feminism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The Ugly Truth About Feminism

"The danger of Feminist logic rears its head as Roger finds out the terrifying truth about Feminism."

A satirical commentary which demonstrates that Feminism is not really about Equality as is commonly believed.

edit on 4/9/2011 by Dark Ghost because: embedded video

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Some women are ugly this is true.
Some men are too and if there were a contest for who's the ugliest...well that would be a no brainier.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Started to watch the video but when it starts out describing "Wilhelmina Ballbuster" I sort of get where you are going and find a lack of scientific study or conclusions. Just a word of precaution...if posters start arguing back and forth with each other and attacking men and women in one big brawl...mods will close your thread as well they should. Let the brawling begin!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Please watch the video before commenting. It is only about 4 mins long and presents an interesting take on Feminism and its real agenda.
edit on 4/9/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Ms. Ballbuster.
edit on 4-9-2011 by josh2009s because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
Please watch the video before commenting. It is only about 4 mins long and presents an interesting take on Feminism and its real agenda.

I watched it and you are absolutely right - there should be some sort of affirmative action program for men, an oppressed and under-served group.
They are not getting the health care and the education they rightly deserve, such a travesty.

Is it really?
Women play a bigger role in child rearing, shouldn't be, but all too true - they need extra services and man or woman if you are the sole provider for your children you probably need some outside help.
While we are at it...we would need to dispose of that "women and children first" methodology in evacuations and in emergencies - "Get the heck out of my way ladies and kids, I am bigger than you and I'm feeling oppressed." That is kind of funny. Thanks for a laugh today. You may not know it now fellas but there is a reason we get them out of the way immediately.

I am not the fairer sex, that's for sure, admit as a man, none of that video bothers me in the slightest. Maybe I am just old fashioned - still taking care of my mother because I respect her and I respect women too much to take anything like this that seriously. I still put women on a pedestal - but don't expect or even require them to stay there.
And if they fall off, I put them back up there again.

edit on 4-9-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I'm not sure what to make of your post.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The "Men's Prayer" from the Red Green Show:

Dear Lord, I'm a man,
But I can change,
if I have to...
I guess.

new topics

top topics

join