It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amphibians an Reptilian races owe there Evolution and origin to Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I start by saying thank you for takeing your time to read . Heres just some random facts,Astrophysics suggests that the big bang theory was 13,700,000,000 years ago, resulted in Earths formation.formation of the moon: Theia was planet sized object that near enough shared the same orbit as Earth. Earth an thia had a collision about 4.5 billion years ago, creating the Moon.which helped conditons for life.
THEIA : Titan goddess of sight, goddess who gave gold,and silver there beauty.Theia had three children-( Eos- Dawn)(Helios- SunSelene- Moon). sorry just thought it was fiting lol.
(Carbon dating can be wrong) The Earth could easily be older,due to rocks being continuously recycled they get destroyed by the process of plate tectonics, also melting,erosion and recrystallization.We have almost no record of the crust before the formation of continents began. My time scales i use losely and maybe off by a fraction, for that i apologise, but like i stated so could the mainstream time scales based on carbon dating: )
Hadean: Science is unaware if life could of existed during the Hadean time it is thought to be to inhospitable of an environment but if life can be found on mars then surly life could have lived.
Archaean: Is believed to have harbored life in the ocean. First life is believed to be the Eubacteria (i.e., bacteria)and prokarytic which was single celled life.
Proterozoic: Photosynthetic Eubacteria are contributors to the buildup of oxygen paramount to the further evolution of life,more bacteria and archaean microbes have formed able to tolerate hostile environments,
Cambrian: (544 - 505 million years ago)
Climate: Cold, but climate in all parts of the Earth got warmer, It made the oceans a good place for many species to live and florish.The land masses were still forming. They were primarilary barren rocky formations. there was an explosion of life, majorIty were in the water.
Terra firma life : had alomost no plant or animal lifeforms. In Cambrian Period
Ocean Lifeforms: Trilobite,Pikaia,Mollusks,worms, sponges and echinoderms etc
Mass Extinction: Approaching glaciers lowered the temperature of the ocean's where majority of life lived. Changes in the temperature and amount of oxygen in the water meant the demise of species who could not adapt.
Ordovician: (505 - 440 million years ago)
Gondwana: Moved towards the South Pole then covered the pole at the end of the ordovician period. A lot of Gondwana was covered in water during this period.land areas were sporadically covered with water.Toward the end of this Period more of the land was out of the water.This was due to climate.
Climate: Fairly warm
Ocean Lifeforms: Life Primarily found underwater, cephalopods, trilobites survied Cambrian period. New lifeforms, Brachiopods, Crinoids, Sponges, corals and fish.
Terra firma life : Plants such as mosses, bryophytes fungi and lichen.
Mass Ectinction: Gondwana supercontinent came to a halt on the South Pole,the cold formed glaciers this caused the sea level to drop and climate to change. These changes caused extinction at the end of this Period.
Silurian : (440 - 410 million years ago )
Gondwana: is still situated at the southern hemisphere,but it has expanded from the Equator, to the South Pole.The warmer climate caused the icey glaciers to thaw and the oceans to rise.Land too was rising and mountings were forming due to continental plates.oceans moved further away from coasts, ocean water evaporated from shallow areas. this left salt deposits. so Aquatic Plants had to adapt to life on Terra firma.
Climate: Warmer than previous periods.
Ocean Lifeforms: shallow warm seas produced variations of the surviving marine life from last periods such as nautiloids, brachiopods, bryozoans,Cephalopods, crinoids and basic fish. New lifeforms such as Sea Scorpions and early insects, a large variety of fish were forming, to many to name.
Terra firma life : Variety of Cooksonias , Mosses, plants and lichen
Mass Ectinction: Would happen at the end of Euramerica period.
So here is were i ask could THE REPTILIANS of started there evolution here in Silurian period and evolved further though the Euramerica period.
Devonian (410 - 360 million years ago)
Euramerica:
Devonian period referd as the age of Fishes,it also heralded important changes to the land mass as a collision occured. Creating a large continent named Euramerica and the forming of Mountain Ranges. The other large land Gondwana remained in close proximity to the new Euramerica. The two were slowly heading towards each other throughout the Devonian Period. Evidently they collided and formed the supercontinent named Pangea after the devoian Period.
Climate: warm,huge swings of floods and drought effecting lakes
Ocean Lifeforms: Placoderms,Ostracoderms,Dunkleosteus, thousands of species of fish and even sharks-Chondricthyes,many Invertebrates-ammonite, it is said that here is were Eusthenopteron was one of the first fishes to venture out onto land to look for other pounds due to droughts Osteichthyes-became amphibians,coelacanth, Dipterus-could also breath air,sponges and corals built largest reefs in the world
Terra firma life : tetrapod,four-footed vertebrate plants formed seeds,Ferns,trees, insects,spiders,primitive vertebrate,
Mass Ectinction:. . Due to movement of Gondwana to south pole.It hit water habits much more than land. The sponges and corals were most affected by this.
I all so believe that theses race left earth due to the mass extinction just before the end of the Devonian
I would like help on seeing if any other users could help grow this thoery thanks again for sticking with the long read : )

edit on 4/9/2011 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by indisputable

Im not buying the moon was made at the same time as earth.

If space dust congealed to form the planets, why would the space dust that formed the moon been able to remain seperate from the larger pull of the earths space dust? would gravity have not sucked in the moons materials if that were so? i think the moon is a bit newer than we think.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Could you provide some Evidence of such Species Existing?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I've always favored the transpermia theory, but that is really just passing the buck afterall.

oh, and reptilians are one mans fantasy perpetuated on the internet

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
indisputable

I find it a bit hard to follow your train of thought, because you haven't really explained what you want to achieve with this thread. So far, by your own admission, you've only made a long list of random facts, but very little about where you want to go with it.

By the thread title, I assume you're trying to prove and establish some kind of authenticity that alien races such as reptilians evolved on earth?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Deafseeingeyedog

I might have worded it wrong, but the moon part does have much relevance to point i was geting at i just throw that in the mix so to say

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

I am new to this so sorry for the confusion i am just trying to show that it is possible for theses race to have started there life here on earth at the time period i have stated

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

as for supplying more facts, theories are always considered to be works in
progress not stone cold facts.Just like the evolution of animals based on fossil records every time we find a new fossil the date gets pushed back.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Ok but its absurd to believe that such things existed without Fossil Remains of such Creatures. Same thing with the Greys but claiming that a race of Shape Shifting Reptilians who can talk, who run the world exist is nothing but mere Fantasy.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
if a collectively high number of people believe in visitation,abduction etc than probability states at least half have truth
if you do not believe i welcome debate in this thread but to find truth through knowledge you must remain open minded did not people laugh when it was stated the world was round if the majority of people remained ignorant and only believe what is thought to be the norm than advances in knowledge would never had occurred i am not converting you or your beliefs just simply saying please don't just come to my threads to slam any and every opinion any person might hold to do with ufos aliens etc

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Oh i believe we have been Visited by Extraterrestrials but Shape Shifting Reptilians do not exist. All of that is Folklore and Fairytales or even plain out lies.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

i don't not claim to know all there is about the races that are considered founded our unfounded in the wide ufo community you might be more knowledgeable than i on such a topic so i welcome any links were i might look up such information so it can further my theory of linking the Majority of races to this planet at one stage or another ps im sorry i thought you were simply a hater towards theses types of topics

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deafseeingeyedog

Im not buying the moon was made at the same time as earth.

If space dust congealed to form the planets, why would the space dust that formed the moon been able to remain seperate from the larger pull of the earths space dust? would gravity have not sucked in the moons materials if that were so? i think the moon is a bit newer than we think.

The name of the planet was Tiamat and it happened when Nibiru orbited along our solar system many years ago.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Engrish...
Second Line.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
Could you provide some Evidence of such Species Existing?

We would really enjoy to prove what is a real phenomenon but how to prove a race that owns everything here on earth, so much powerful and being able to shapeshift ??? There not so many ways of proving this but some people sometime out of the blue say some little truth although not listen enough often.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

if you could give me some more information or link me some were i can find out about Tiamat and the Nibiru orbited along our solar system theory i will add instead of what i got but i need some good points first

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Yes video of peoples "Reptilian Eyes" that have been proven Hoaxes is your proof of such Races existing? Come on now, theres not even official confirmation of intelligent life and im expected to believe there are Shape Shifting Lizard people? I dont think so.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Your not expected to believe son you have said you don't so why are you giving this thread a second thought
this thread is aimed towards the believers and how thy could help link the races to earth through origins i appreciate your founded belief in they don't exist but saying it over an over again is not healthy

new topics

top topics

join