It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Israel have a FALSE FLAG terrorist attack NEXT WEEK to divert our attention?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
So heres the current situation:

1) Egypt has cut its diplomatic ties with Israel. Link

2) Turkey has cut most of its diplomatic ties with Israel and our directly challenging Israel's blockade on Gaza. Link

3) Palestine could be recognised as an independent country by the UN sometime this month. The US is strongly opposed to this decision and threaten to reduce most of its UN funding (note: the US is the primary funder of the UN). Link

4) The 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks is in a weeks time.

5) Hundreds of thousands of Israeli people are protesting against their corrupt Government demanding social justice, lower cost of living and less interference in Palestine. It is also interesting to note that apparently 90% of the population of Israel support the mass protests!
Israeli protests: 430,000 take to streets to demand social justice

Considering all these tense situations surrounding Israel, do you think the Israeli Government/Mossad will cause a false flag terrorist attack to divert attention from their mass protests next week?

Next week meaning between 5th September 2011 - 11th September 2011.

IMHO, I reckon Israel will have a false flag terrorist attack next week just to divert all attention from their Domestic mass protests to stop Palestine from becoming an independent country. Either that, or its going to about something entirely different. No way can I see this playing out in a different way...

edit on 4-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
IDF to simulate attack on Dimona Nuclear reactor

And you know what happened on 9/11 and 7/7 right !!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Whoa, coincidence or what?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
US will veto any decision to recovnise Palestine, imo.

However, a missile attack on a nuclear facility, and blamed on the Palestinians, might well be in the pipeline. Even with a veto on the Palestinian state issue, Netanyahu is becoming cornered, so he might well do something desperate.

Imo it would be good to circulate that article as much as possible....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Not sure if you read this, OP.

Here's an article from Veterans Today which discussed the current Israeli situation and potential terrorist act, in quite a lot of depth.

Israeli At Risk: Fear of “Delegitimization” Pushes Israelis Terrorism
www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
US will veto any decision to recovnise Palestine, imo.

However, a missile attack on a nuclear facility, and blamed on the Palestinians, might well be in the pipeline. Even with a veto on the Palestinian state issue, Netanyahu is becoming cornered, so he might well do something desperate.

Imo it would be good to circulate that article as much as possible....

But this issue of Palestinian statehood is being considered in the General Assembly, yeah? Veto stalemates are only effective in the Security Council, is my impression.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I am sure most in this thread are aware of the Israeli (and other agencies) connections to 9/11 but if not:
Core Of Corruption Volume 1: In The Shadows
www.youtube.com...

Countless millions of people are being manipulated and lied to by a network of individuals within government that work on behalf of private interests. The individuals were involved in the terrorist attacks of September 11th. Many of those same figures are are connected to historical events that have shaped our understanding of government crime.

I think Israel is in a tight spot that is for sure.

Or if you are feeling out there
911 Ritual , Freemasons , As above so below , Magick , Astrology
www.youtube.com...

9/11 part 2? I hope not.
edit on 4-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

At worst we could see another Palestine-Israel war, but this time Turkey might get involved and then things could get ugly.
Or they could get desperate and blame Iran/Syria maybe?
edit on 4-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The current protests IN Israel could be staged events to hype the hysteria.

one news account said 1/3 of the population was involved.
another possible super-exaggeration ?

The standard psychologies always include:

Maniacal persecution complex
Incessant paranoia
Schizophrenic frenzy

that all adds up to a panic to produce support and tear-jerking sympathy.

some people always get their way.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
So when none of this happens, how is it going to change your respective views on Israel? Which of you will be the first to admit that you're wrong? Which of you "free thinkers", people who "deny ignorance" and seek the truth, will admit that you misread the situation?

edit: for what it's worth, if I'm the wrong who is wrong I will, with some resentment and much grumpiness, do all of the above

edit on 5-9-2011 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
What concerns me if this were to happen,

Is not an small explosion in Israel, but

Pick any of the following,

US UK France Italy Germany

However I fear it would be very very bright and big and mushroom shaped.

I just pray not.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
week's up.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Ah darn!

Looks like predictions are not really my area of expertise. I'll leave that work for Nostradamus!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I think we saw a "mini" instead of a big one.

All this Israeli embassy in Egypt monkey business.

It smells of an Israeli operation to further discredit the new Egyptian "leadership",

as well as serve as a prelude to severing the peace treaty....or at least "amending" it.

The target could be to "force" NATO ground troops into Egypt.

Wait, watch and see !

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
I think we saw a "mini" instead of a big one.

All this Israeli embassy in Egypt monkey business.

It smells of an Israeli operation to further discredit the new Egyptian "leadership",

as well as serve as a prelude to severing the peace treaty....or at least "amending" it.

The target could be to "force" NATO ground troops into Egypt.

Wait, watch and see !

...are you serious?
You honestly think that Israel was behind the attack on its own embassy? That it managed to convince over a thousand egyptians to attack?
That just defies logic. Given the fall of the sympathetic regime, the open hostility and hatred expressed against Israel since, and the rise of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt... that storyline simply doesn't add up.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

IMO

it all ties into the Palestine statehood issue,

as does the diplomatic "crisis" with Turkey.

it goes back a few weeks to that "incident" with Egyptian soldiers on the border.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
We also need to ask why Israel all of a sudden needs "help" ???

Sat, 10 Sep 2011, 01:46 GMT+3 - Egypt

Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak called US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta early Saturday to request help protecting their embassy in Cairo, hours after Egyptian protestors attacked the building.

A statement from Barak's office said he had called Panetta and President Barack Obama's Middle East advisor Dennis Ross.

The statement also said that Barak had also discussed the incident with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Israeli defence chiefs, though it gave no further details of the conversations.

On Friday evening protesters stormed the building housing the embassy, tearing down the Israeli flag and throwing diplomatic documents including some marked "confidential" down into the streets below .

Barak's statement made no mention of any actual physical breach of the embassy.

US President Barack Obama on Friday called on Egypt to protect Israel's embassy from demonstrators in Cairo, as he spoke by telephone to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, officials in Washington said. - AFP

blogs.aljazeera.net...

wonder why Israel won't help themselves on this one ??

NATO's "goal" may still be this:

new topics

top topics

join