It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Thank You Board request

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hello Admin and Staff,

As per the title, and having been around this fine forum for a while, I wonder if a new board could be implemented in the Off-Topic section. When things go wrong, we do have a board to Rant...but what about when things go right ?

Here is my reasoning for the request. When I joined, there was a fine gentleman that showed me around and helped me through such things as embedding you tube videos and pics...

Today, I joined the Chat room for the first time (aside from ATS Live moments) and another fine gentleman showed me around...

Sure, I could send a U2U and thank OmegaLogos personally for doing so but having a Thank You Board would give some kind of recognition for other members to join in and/or add content to premises being thanked for...

There is much here on this forum going behind the scenes and sometimes, a simple Thank You note would give a peak into it, for new members and older ones.

And honestly...who doesn't enjoy an honest "Thank You" once in a while ?

Just to consider...

Thank You !!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Explanation: Flagged!

Ask and you shall recieve...

Members Discussion forum [ATS: Off-topics]
And here is ...

A tribute to Omega Logos (by Deebo posted on 19-5-2011 @ 02:45 PM) [ATS: Off-topics Members forum]

Personal Disclosure: Your Welcome!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
With cheers should also come jeers.
How about also recognizing the few rogue, trigger happy mods that love to deduct points.
Always the same two for me.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Explanation: Uhhmmm?

Personal Disclosure: OL is pretty sure that roasting sacred cows in a public manner on the forum boards would definately raise the ire of the ATS God's and one would be smited very quikly!

P.S. Keep it between you and the mod(s) that u2u'd you!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
With cheers should also come jeers.
How about also recognizing the few rogue, trigger happy mods that love to deduct points.

That is something that will never happen... For mods or members.... Which is why we have no negative star/flag system.

as OL said ( Who for whatever reason is referring to them selves in the third person) if you have a problem with a mod, keep it between you and the staff...

If you have a problem with a member, take that up with the staff also.

We don't want your negativity.

We want to be happy!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What Makes It All Worthwhile

Originally posted by Alxandro

We already have a forum for that.

It's quite popular.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Majic

haha! I should have thought of that one...

I would applaud you for that if I could... Tell one of the other mods I said to applaud you

( No, they wont really do that if I ask them guys...Just joking
)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I have subscribed to the thread. Will keep an eye on it and will use it when needed.

Thanks, I didn't know it existed !

new topics

top topics

join