It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Moons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Heya. Ive been having a lot of disaster type dreams over the past few months, i had another few nights ago, but this was by far the most strangest. 3 Moons in the sky is what i saw 2 big and 1 small kinda like this O o O. The 2 big moons O O then collided with eachother , or more like rubbing off eachother. This caused me in my dream to feel the gravitation caused by the collision. I felt the earth move, like it was geforce. I think the earth spun, it felt like it. I then woke up.

Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
It sounds like your pineal gland released chemicals during your sleep cycle and made you dream about large celestial bodies causing increased gravitational effects on the Earth.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Hey man,

I too have had the same dreams which have been happening constantly for the last year or so. I used to have dreams of et's and things like that and earthquakes when I finally decided to sit down and think about it rationally.

1: The dreams started since I have been on ATS

2:Since reading and researching past civilizations etc.. I have had repeated dreams about them.

3.Since the Japan quake and Tsunami I have had about 6 dreams of Tsunamis and flooding and earthquakes to the extent that I wake up feeling a bit scared.

4. Conclusion , since I have been filling my head with what is taking place around the world and constantly being on ATS , I have had a substantial increase in disaster dreams and thoughts , and I can see how people could regard themselves as prophetic. The fact is the subconscious is extremely strong and you are making up these things in your mind. I just wish more of the people who constantly post on these topics could see that. we are creating our dreams because of the external views and ideas that surround us on a daily basis. It is all in the mind.

If its bugging you leave ATS or disaster forums or news alone and see if they still occur...I bet they will not.

Peace man.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tigermountain

I'll tell you what.

I've also had MANY disaster dreams. One of them was a repetitive dream about a tsunami coming from the sea and flooding my house (I can see the sea from my bedroom window). I've also had two dreams about nuclear combat, in both of which I died (that's supposed to be impossible in dreams).

Most of these dreams occurred NOT ONLY before I ever heard of ATS, but before I was into any type of conspiracy theory.

So just saying "Too much ATS" to anyone having repetitive disaster dreams sounds like a crock of s**t from my point of view.

Anyway, there have been many dream reports on ATS about multiple moons or weird objects near the moon.

Here's my own account - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by falseveils

And what did those dreams mean? Did they amount to anything? Where more moons discovered? I am just saying that our mind is a powerful thing and it absorbs what comes to pass during the day. You don't just have to have been on ATS to have these dreams, possibly its something else you saw on tv or read about. What im saying is a lot of people are quick to make predictions on what they dreamt about . I have not seen any normal fellow make a prediction on ATS and be accurate in his statement.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigermountain
reply to post by falseveils

I have not seen any normal fellow make a prediction on ATS and be accurate in his statement.

Au contraire mon frere
edit on 4-9-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
i also had a similar dream a wile back and i saw 3 planet like bodys moving wild in the sky then one was heading at us in plain daylight.i compare it to a unstable atom.with its subparts out of balnce.and it seems alot of people have had a similar dream,hope its not prohpetical.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Boncho lol, any Canadian was able to predict the outcome of that election.

Either way, NASA did say that earth had two moons at one point. The current moon being comprised of the former two. Sounds like you had a killer dream though.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
If I were you, I would look into a few dream aids. They work better for some than others, but do have a good history of getting results. Lucid dreaming is the next level to understanding your dreams. When seeming awake in ones own dream, you truly begin to learn who you really are. You are given instant freedom to indulge in your wildest fantasies. As long as you take notes ofcourse!

Take a peek...

~Glu

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

There is no proof that '___' is the cause of dreaming. It is a common misconception. Just like the "humans only use 10% of their brain" disinfo.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

I had a similar dream shortly before I woke up this morning:

I was standing outside when the moon was still high in the sky and to the left I saw two additional moons... But only the edges... Sort of how it might look if they were being eclipsed by something. It looked like this:

O o o

The small moon on the left had a star or planet visible in front of it as well.

Weird.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
reply to post by boncho

There is no proof that '___' is the cause of dreaming. It is a common misconception. Just like the "humans only use 10% of their brain" disinfo.

My mistake. You are correct, I was unable to find any published papers of this relating to humans. I got mixed up with the animal study and from what I can see with a quick search, it does not look as though anything conclusive has been found regarding humans.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yes, it's a popular misconception, which bears it's roots, I believe, from people who don't pay much attention reading Rick Strassman's book.

Anyway, wasn't there a study currently in the works about '___' and the pineal gland? I remember reading about something like that a few weeks ago

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If you do a search you will find that you are not alone, here is what I posted about a year ago in another thread. Seems too similar to your dream.

Originally posted by Elieser
I have had almost this same dream, in my dream it is day time and the moon is bigger than usual and it gets hit by a smaller moon looking object and gravity starts to mess up on earth and there are lots of debris flying around in space. Earth starts to rotate wildly and we can see it and feel it, the climate was shifting and you couldn't plant and grow what you used to, we had to learn the techniques used in where that climate was before. At the end of the dream we had about 7 moons and they all were man made and at a faster orbit than the old moon.

top topics

join