It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Space plane design plans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Just a quock post on NASA space plane designes declassfied and provided by www.theblackvault.com, might give insight to things like the TR-3B?and so forth, hypersonic craft, dont forget there is tones of stuff on blackvault, even nuclear powered space craft info and more here www.theblackvault.com... info, enjoy.

Space plane
edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: more info

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Do they use nuclear power at this current time to go into space? Or have done in the past to which we know about?
Iv been looking on Nasa's website and all i can find it the discussion to use it or not and the benefits of using it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Nuclear powered spacecraft have never been used aside from satellites using nuclear batteries. The problem is that having a nuclear reactor onboard requires a lot of heavy shielding which in turn requires a lot more fuel. Additionally, you would need a lot of water to cool the fuel rods.

Submarines and Aircraft Carriers have the benefit of being able to use circulating sea water. A spacecraft does not. You could potentially use the cold temperature found in the vacuum of space but that would require reducing the integrity of the ship's hull.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

Space Plane link does not work

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Second link in the OP worked for me.. huge PDF file.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Come on man/woman..........;.........

The first link, there is no article to read.

www.theblackvault.com/m/articles/view/The-Senior-Citizen-Program- The-Auroramore

The second link is a huge file that takes forever. I was really interested on your thread, but now I have to go......

Next time could you maybe post a little of the article and maybe a photo or diagram? please......

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
That's pretty cool. It's talking about proposals for a very small spacecraft though, no relationship to the mythical TR-3B.

Oh...unclassified is not the same thing as declassified.
edit on 9/4/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

If this is truly the "plans" and not some detailed drawings, then we can safely assume that the "space plane" was just what I've been saying, a facade and make-work project to hide the real secret: Triangles.

That picture is becoming more clear every day.

Will the ISS crew--I hesitate to call them astronauts--be rescued/recovered by a triangle?

I see that as a possibility, an excellent way for them to break the ice of years of secrecy. That would open the possibility to the public mind of the connection of the heritage of those ships to you-know-who and what that will entail.

But a full official revelation, would not be suddenly forthcoming. The secret keepers will allow the story to progress on its own accord as the world's public slowly comes to accept what has been put in front of their faces, one piece at a time.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Jesus - huge PDF is no overstatement. It would be nice if the scan/original quality were a little better, though (kind of hard to tell if the original was just that bad, or if the scan being done was a pure black/white with no gray-scale).

I haven't been able to look over all of it with any kind of detail - but it does seem pretty interesting.

reply to post by Aliensun

Jesus H. Christ, dude - give it a rest. Triangles were cool and all back in the days of Pythagoras, but we've come up with better stuff since then. Trapezoids are all the rage, now, in Aerodynamic and L-O research.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
In response to the nuclear method for space travel, its more likely the future spacecraft will be using Ion propulsion that has a slow exceleration but over time gains speed exponentially:

Source: www.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The TR-3B is an old British invention.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by klain

That doesn't translate to manned spacecraft, in fact, they can't get the electrical power source great enough without a nuclear reactor scaled up. Maybe good for unmanned space probes, not going to happen for manned crafts, in the foreseeable future, sorry, things have been cancelled in that arena.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Damn one step forward and two steps back. I'm still awaiting for amazing future tech to take us into a new space race. I guess it will be a while yet.

Come on nanotech and quantum computers...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It all goes back a bit does it not? it looks like they were all throwing it out there at the time. My guess is that the residue produced is current and is a naval programme, we are currently having other threads on that, including the Space marines*, in a fast response space vehicle to any part of the world in whatever time...you name it.
It most likely is a lifting body configuration, and that's been going on for a long time, with all the major players involved, to achieve a workable/working? vehicle.

And there is the need now to clear local space of junk* it's going to be busy out there, never mind what the really, really secret already stuff is, which will make the last two paragraphs kind of moot, except that those projects are ongoing.......
edit on 4-9-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by klain

There are cool Nano machines videos on Youtube. I'm not sure how much of a reality it is today. Nano drugs. You can look this stuff up yourself to the sources, and they seem to be real, by the most highly respected nano companies today not all in Silicone Valley.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

This might be the Air Force operated X-37B. It's second flight is in orbit now, launched in April, for a 9-mount flight. It is speculated that the X37B will be the platform for micro satellites. Not really micro, but like the size of a softball, and that is the miniaturization going on today to counter the extreme cost of heavy lift rockets.

Of course, I could have just read that somewhere on an unrepeatable website, or I could have got some information at work suggesting this. I get mixed up with all of this stuff going on today, was it at work or in my leisure I got this from?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
The TR-3B is an old British invention.

Correct and that was the last version of the TR3, although it didn't have such a badge including, A or B,

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I am a Triumph enthusiast, my brother in law rejects Triumph for MG, even though he's an ex-mechanic, engineer and mainframe computer service guy. I don't have all that on my resume so I tell him to look up the race results instead.

We have an old joke about the British not minding drinking warm beer, "because they all have Lucas refrigerators".

My 1979 Triumph now has all Bosch, and an infrared ignition guaranteed for life. I installed myself, around 1982. Two mechanics messed it up and yes, it was replaced for free by the distributer, but the mechanics had to eat their time to reinstall it, which isn't much of a hit for them.

I just may have too many cold beers in my system right now, so I will just shut up. I guess too late.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
All verry interesting replies, i know plasma is also a desired or sugested method of propulsion, i wouldnt bother with NASA and the webpage, the links i provided where info released through freedom of information, the black vault has allot of declassifed info.love the TR-3b car by the way.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Anti gravity would be the best for space travel. The US airforce might already have 1 giant space ship in construction but dont want the world to know.

new topics

top topics

join