It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton's Controversial Comment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
The interview is on the Daily Show website.
www.comedycentral.com...

I haven't watched it again but when I watched the interview on TV, I don't remember hearing that comment.

yeah, the comment isnt on the clip on the site. but i couldnt be sure if he said it or not since it's only a 2 minute clip, not the full interview.

-koji K.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Personally, though I certainly don't think much of Bush's mental capacity, if that comment was actually expressed by Clinton - on national television - it was really a show of rather poor judgement. IMO.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kastinyque
Although I am a young canadian and up until recently havnt paid much attention to the states affairs, from what I understan Clinton was a relativly good president, far better than the current one anyway.

I guess it depends where you get your news. Not everyone in the States feels this way about our current President, or thinks Clinton was great.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I saw the interview in it's entirety twice. The comment did NOT occur. It is just this type of Republican propaganda, repeating a lie ad nauseam or retelling a situation that never occurred, with the expectation that the lie will become the truth in the casual observer's eye, that is so corrupt about this administration.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Yep, I've seen the interview twice and Clinton never said that. I sure as hell would have remembered if he had. Just more "much ado about Clinton's penis".

Did you know Clinton's Penis killed JFK? Also, Clinton's penis was a close associate of bin Laden, Saddam, Pol Pot, Pinochet, Stalin, and Michael Jackson. All the problems of the last 30 years have been caused by Clinton's penis you know.

[edit on 8/26/2004 by Flinx]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
....but he has too much class. What he did do was remind everyone how much we've lost in the stature of the office by downgrading from him to Bush.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
Clinton is 10 times the man and 10 times the president than Dubya could ever be

Clinton is the Nero of modern time. He diddled while America burned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join