It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the teletubbies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The windmill (The windmill frequently interrupts what the Teletubbies are doing, to make something magical happen. ) :

Voice Trumpets (are speakers that bring the magic of sound to Teletubbyland. They can bring voices with a variety of accents and languages, music of different cultures and sounds of animals and objects. When a voice trumpet appears, the Teletubbies stop and listen.(Tell me what they smoke, I'll go and buy some ! ) :

(this can symbolize big brother or EMF mind control system with certain subliminal sounds...)

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
obviously Po is satan, thats why she wears red and has a o above her head because she is the beat antichrist rolled into one with demon powers and redness

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   
NWO leaders probably wants a current use of telepathy for the next generation, to control them...

Colors may simbolize a kind of class/grades and the antena type, a control level or function definitions.

[Edited on 18-4-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 03:33 AM
link   
i was being sarcastic.

however I highly doubt there is any hidden meanings to the teletubbies.

but PO is the shiznit

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Anyway the creators of this program use an abuse of '___' !

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Everyone made reasonable points to consider. Even those of you who think this is pointless and absurd. Well everyone is right about that, it is reasonable and absurd. Yet probably true.

I think Nans make a great point about the creativity of this show. Just do her a favour and watch one show. After watching it ask yourself how an adult with any sense could have wrote this material. I asked myself the first time I saw this program. I did it for an experiement. I wanted to see what all the hype was all about. After seeing the first two minutes I was completely shocked. I could not believe how mindless and dumb that show was. Just see for yourself.

Now I think that these wacko charaters are not the only ones who are destroying our kids. What about Tom and Jerry. What about GI Joes???? What about Barbie????

Are not these toys just as mindless??? Are not these idols just as scary as the telletubies??? I think children need more education than entertainment. For their education should be entertainment enough.

It is programs that keep them 'mind lazy' and stubborn to new ideas and new pleasures. It is the easy tone in watching mindless TV idols that makes them unwilling to live the normal life they should lead. I think that the idols that many kids group up to give the children false realities and high hopes for un-attainable dreams. So when those dreams are broken in the form of homework or 'family time', they lash out. Does anyone else agree with that???

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
HEY! Atleast GI Joe was about a human that kicked ass! And we need many of those when we get attacked by the real creators of the Teletubbies

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   
That problem is........

Allowing children to glorify violence and guns. That is just as mindless as any teletubbie program. For is it not simple to run away or shell up??? Is it not simple and mindless to get defensive??? Is that not a natural reaction that the brain induces upon oneself for survival??? So if that is so, then one has allowed one's responses to get a hold of one's actions. That is natural right???

Well all your natural reactions are all triggered by your reason. Your reason is ruled by emotion. You as a person with a soul, are the controller of your emotions. Therefore it is you who controls your impulsive reactions. It is you who makes the natural response. So it is you who must make the right choice.

Since we control our emotions we are responsible for ourselfs. Right?????

So if one has a responsibility for their own emotions because it is neccasary to control one's own reactions then it is reasonable to say that reason is the key to all reasonable reactions. That is if the virtue and wisdom of emotion is intact within oneself. If the reasoning of emotion isn't in place then something else will take that place. Something from the sub-conscious, something foreign and oppressive. For it is a hole within one's self when the sub-conscious takes over. The brain will do what it takes to survive, remember?????

So the ones who have a hole in them are incomplete, while ones who have no holes in them are complete. To be complete is to know your world and your reason for being in it. To be incomplete is to not know your world or yourself. When one is incomplete one has no vision or no focus. So one must be guided. One who is incomplete cannot see, and therefore must be guided. They are guided by the forces of nature. Those forces are everything from their own children to their sex life. Everything within nature is a master of our worlds. It is the awareness of this that allows one to be complete. It is the awareness of the world that we live in that allows one to see.

If we are guided by nature through the inability to overcome nature and the world around us, then it is essential to be masters of our world. If we are to be the masters of our world we must be guided by nature in the right path. So it is our jobs as men and women of God to look in the most righteous paths and seek them out. Because we must be righteous and we must be rulers of our world, then we must be responsible for our actions. We must be responsible to form the right paths. Since we must form the right paths, we must also be responsible for guided those through. It is our responsiblity to guide the children in the right paths. Otherwise they will get lost.

Letting children grow up and lose perspective of life and the reason of emotion, will make them unreasonable people who are reactionary and out of control of the actions of themself. For if they are lead along by the massive changing winds of time and matter then they are going to lose their ground. For the times are changing. Can you see where the paths lead????

Our children need things better than toys. They need reality. Not imaginations. They have that already. The child is not treated properly among men and women because the child has no chance at making a change. Not when the child knows nothing but fantasy and games. For fantasy and games are not reality. The child hasn't been given a chance to grow when the child is guided into mindless fantasy like the teletubbies and GI Joes. We should expect and want more from a child then that. We should expect the child to grow interested in life, not fantasy. The vast possibilites in life are fantasy enough. For the mind and it's imagination is all the fantasy one needs. All the other fantasy in this world is just made up by someone else. BUT WHO?????????

That is the question one must ask. "Who thinks this is good??????" This is what we should ask when we see something new. We should ask, "How is this any good to me, or how is it not good to me?????" We should always ask these questions. Once one asks these simple questions one will find the simple answers.

One will think that the intent may seem reasonable but the end result is fatal to emotion. When the fateful finalization is in effect then the overdrive of unstable emotion sets in. Once this cycle starts it can be hard to stop. The child will eventually be so involved in the emotions they have in their fantasy world, that once they reach the real world that always creeps up to them like a long awaited dentist appointment, they will scream and bitch and moan. Right??????

Or will they only become more involved in other ways of fantasy???? Fantasy like drugs, fantasy like lust. If the mind was manipulated to the point of obsessing about these fantasy worlds then it is likely that when these honest fantasies are crush and destroyed by the reality of life that some new one will emerge within the fantasy driven and obssessed mind. So things like GI Joe must be questioned. Who markets this toy????

People who want children to learn how to kill the enemies of civilization. The whole GI concept was the special forces of the world killing of a massive and ruthless terror group called "Cobra".

Now........ that marketing ploy got me as a little kid. I loved Gi Joe as a kid. Now that I look back on it, I don't know why. I don't understand why I liked something so violent and mindless. GI Joe is another NWO propaganda tool. A good one at that. That propaganda tool worked for a lot of people, included me. As a kid I was vey interested in the unknown operations of war. I attribute that to my like for things like GI Joe and NightRider. I loved anything covert or secretive. Therefore as I grew up I became more and more interested in spies and subversion. After a while my focus was the distinction between the idea of a terrorist and the idea of a spy. I see the acts of subversion as a universal method of terrorism.

Yet that disticntion is ruled by the public opinion and the political bandwagon movement. That bandwagon movement is the being guided by the same people of the NWO who are guiding our children into the fasle realites they know today. It is they who are decieding the fate of others. It is they who make our enemies. It is they who are making our realites, 'reality'.

You See????????????????????

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Another problem with GIJOE is that it was a violent show, but the violence is NOT realistic.

Think about it. The show was about a war. The two sides had guns, grenades, all manner of tanks, military vehicles, fighter planes.. Explosions, gunfire, destruction.

And never was a single person harmed by it. Downed pilots ALWAYS parachuted to safety; drivers emerged from within exploding tanks and trucks; and nobody was ever hit by a bullet.

What good message is that sending?

War is constant. War is excting! War is completely safe.
War is necessary to fight evil. There are 'good' guys and 'bad guys', and it's easy to tell them apart. War.
War.
War.
Be patriotic! Support the good guys! Cheer when they blow stuff up!

And GI JOE was my favorite cartoon when I was young.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Another problem with GIJOE is that it was a violent show, but the violence is NOT realistic.

Think about it. The show was about a war. The two sides had guns, grenades, all manner of tanks, military vehicles, fighter planes.. Explosions, gunfire, destruction.

And never was a single person harmed by it. Downed pilots ALWAYS parachuted to safety; drivers emerged from within exploding tanks and trucks; and nobody was ever hit by a bullet.

What good message is that sending?

War is constant. War is excting! War is completely safe.
War is necessary to fight evil. There are 'good' guys and 'bad guys', and it's easy to tell them apart. War.
War.
War.
Be patriotic! Support the good guys! Cheer when they blow stuff up!

And GI JOE was my favorite cartoon when I was young.

You See????????

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The problem with teletubbies is... there's no violence at all. This is also Not Realistic.
What if in one episode, Dipsy were to get into a fistfight with Po? And the other two had to restrain her and stop the fight. And then she spent an episode in teletubby jail..

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not toast!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
They are truely scary, you know po once kicked a rabbit? 'nuff said...spawn of satan. As for the communication links with the NWO, well, I don't want to even go into to that...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
teletubbies are actually alien nazi greys:

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I would like to point out that Teletubbies are actually:

ENGLISH, Alien, Grey, Nazi's.

Actually, they remind me of someone in the news recently...........

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Here is what I got. It has some teletubbie things in it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Beware, thou sons and daughters of mankind, for the Teletubbies are demons of the nether pits, scions of Satan and servants of the Antichrist. They will cause thy children to torment thee with demands for Teletubby action figures and books, yea, even unto the end of the world will they torment thee. And from these signs will thee know that the Tribulation is nigh"
Book of the Pixies, Chapter 666, verse 2

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Harmless...indeed...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The teletubbies were part of an effort to channel homosexuality into the minds of young, unsuspecting children. The colors, the voices, the jiggling around, the rabbits, etc.

I mean...honestly...who wouldn't find "Tinky-Winky" to be suggestive?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Teletubbies is nothing compared to the new evil their creator made: BOOHBAH

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join