It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents of seven told: Your children are too fat, so you will never see them again

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

If they can refuse it it is not force feeding now is it. be sensible . do they do forced drinking to them ?

If they refuse to eat, they would starve (which would also call them into question by social services)

1 in 3 people dies of heart disease , the most likely outcome of eating rubbish instead of a *natural* diet.

I don't really know what you're trying to argue with this point, but it seems like you are supporting my side of the argument

something we all guilty of > buying food at supermarkets. my mate had neglected his strawberry patch> i rammed the lot there and then and didnt need sugar or a bowl or washing them. not selling or packing or bleeping over a till or a speedhump or on an airoplaneo from japan . it felt absolutely great, true fulfillment

Now, you are just rambling. I don't really understand what you are trying to say

judges make up their own minds.

Yes, which is based on the evidence that is presented to them (i.e. if the parents are failing their kids)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This country is going mad!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

in the meantime, this lady is trying to be the biggest woman in the world, she already holds the record for being the biggest mom to give birth(she was a bit over 500 pounds at the time).

she lives in "correction" the USA and her skinny boyfriend left since this article came out and her little 4 year old girl is her feeder now. (she has an older son as well)

edit on 12-9-2011 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
reply to post by ZIPMATT

If they can refuse it it is not force feeding now is it. be sensible . do they do forced drinking to them ?

If they refuse to eat, they would starve (which would also call them into question by social services)

it still doesnt make it force feeding , and if they were starving you would still call it neglect, not abuse per se.

think about it : how nasty would it be to force a child to eat as it literally shove it in and make the child swallow ?

now that would be abuse under welsh women's aid psychological abuse definition *controlling what a person eats* as well being physical abuse, putting the child in danger

i wouldnt have a problem with the ss saying to someone found to do that , we are going to see a judge about it , straight away .

if you cant see how presuming/pretending you can predict future eating habits and hence future heart disease , is rather assuming a dangerously negative attitude unlikely to be agreed with , it is probably best to stop discussing it

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

i am relatively healthy, but i do have vices, even the ones i know could be shortening my life! but my research isnt really about me, its about my family and protecting their future.

Thankyou for such a kind response. the information is out there, but an incredible amount of research will be needed and fluent in subjects such as physics, chemistry and biology, there interactions etc.

Best way to start is grab some foods from your fridge or larder, examine the ingredients, then type in each ingredient to google etc, learn about what each chemical does. make a list of chemicals that stand out. i use notepad lol for most of my research , i use a method of research/remembering called pivotal branch mapping.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I think that Social Services are quite right to take these children away from their so called parents.
The parents obviously aren't doing they're job properly if these kids are this obese!
It is NOT hard to say "No! You're not getting that!" and take it away.

It's not only the physical health implications that obesity causes, but the emotional torture these kids will go through at school is horrendous.

People need to take the upper hand, and stop being such a soft touch on their kids.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join