It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i created a levitating aluminum model replica of the Bob Lazar 'Sport Model'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
OKPUT ME ON THE $50 DEPOSIT LIST. It's only money

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
So I have a magnet toy that hovers the same distance. Why is yours any different than my floating golf bal?

because it's COOLER than your floating golf ball ?? HELLO !!! Having a UFO that floats/hovers on your desk, which is more realistic that a floating golf ball.. LOL..

just say'n .. you know .. it's the whole reality thing LOL

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I wonder if it'd be possible to make the base a looped track (road) instead and have some sort of propeller attached to the craft so that thrust is created and it gets pushed a long the track. I imagine, perhaps, it'd be possible to allow the force of the magnetic field to automatically change the direction of the propeller to that of least resistance (a long the track), and it could just go around the loop endlessly.

Don't know if it's possible but would be pretty damn cool.

In any case awesome stuff!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Very nice! I wouldn't mind having one!

Now if only the sheeple had half your brain power, this world might be ok.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I would like one of these too, i will watch the thread and see if anything happens and how much they might be

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Count me in on one of these. I will be willing to make a deposit as well. Heck if the final price is not too out there I would be willing to escrow the whole amount. If you get yourself about 100 people willing to deposit say $50 and escrow say $350 I am betting you will find yourself with $5000 in the bank and $35,000 in the escrow account you can draw on with the first delivery.

very cool product design.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
So I have a magnet toy that hovers the same distance. Why is yours any different than my floating golf bal?

There is always one ...
Enough said.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by h4y6d2e

you are incorrect. this 'toy' has not been out for decades. the technology was invented in 2007 and every unit you've seen since has been subsequent of then.
edit on 4-9-2011 by h4y6d2e because: clarification

Well I have seen a version of this...which was in a science festival (in ACT, Australia) back in 2003. It was very similar to the spinning levitron but it could take weight on top of it…plus had unlimited spin due to some huge coils around it. Also there was another one with a magnetic motor spinning at the bottom while another magnetic device floated above which could also had weight on it and the base could stand vertically for that one.

It was also in display in a museum type of place called “Questacon” for a year and had a small “toy” version in sale for some time(not anymore)…no idea by which company. Anyway I’m in aus so don’t know if anything here gets out to the rest of the world or not…lol. So for me it definitely wasn’t 2007 but 2003…and yes technically it’s not a decade…yet!

And don’t get me wrong, not here to be some generic troll in this thread…if you are selling it…I’ll be one of those buying it. Simple. So let us know if you open up an ebay shop

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Whoops, Read his post over again.
edit on 4-9-2011 by ArcAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Awesome, I'll put it right on my desk so when I'm reading about ufo's online I can look at my ufo hover on the desk.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Just needs the finishing black windows

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Not true anti-gravity since the magnetic plate needs to be present for it to work, but the author never claimed that it was. It is neat, would be nice if one could amplify the magnetic field of the Earth to serve as the plate. Nevertheless, a nice piece of craftsmanship and really a nice piece of engineering.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Would it be bad to put my credit cards or smart phone underneath the UFO?

*DEGAUSSED*

Excellent work!!! I think the idea of creating different scenes out of model material (desert, cactus, I WANT TO BELIEVE, etc) is a good idea to.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
They look nice! i bet a few people could make miniature scenery and take some nice hoax photo's using these too

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
want one!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
That looks epic!

You should definitely produce and sell - this would take off massively (no pun intended).

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCommando
That looks epic!

You should definitely produce and sell - this would take off massively (no pun intended).

I'll take two. Seriously are you going to produce it?

By the way I submitted 10 puns to a pun contest. When I checked if I won, no pun in ten did.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
well done, bully!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
You should set up a KickStarter project to fund a small commercial batch. I think people would be a lot more comfortable donating that way, and you could get a lot more support from outside this site. I've seen much less deserving projects get $20,000+ funding in a matter of weeks.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
this is wonderful, was only thinking about anti-grav yesterday (is it anti-grav?)

do have videos, or anything that shows this isn't just clever trickery with magnets?

(always skeptical with stuff I read)

if you cant tell it kinda is trickery with magnets. I WANT ONE! make a company and sell em, you'll be rich, sell different models, it can be the newest home deco

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join