It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i created a levitating aluminum model replica of the Bob Lazar 'Sport Model'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

awesome job, well done. sorry some posters have no clue how good you have to be at metalworking to shape a billet the way you have. the boys on 'The Big Bang Theory' would break out with some mad swag to get that away from you in a trade. i'm very happy for you and your accomplishments

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

Geek question.

Would it be possible to utilize the earths magnetic field to get similar results? Since you're using magnetic principles.

What would be the power requirements?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'd want the small model....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
A+++++++ THIS is why I love ATS! WAY cool!!!!! Tell Bob I said hi and make him autograph one!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Awesome!

I saw this a few months ago, its also real, however, you cannot stand on it.
www.coolest-gadgets.com...

I REALLY really believed Michael J, when he agreed with Robert Zemeckis the Hoverboards were real. How dare he lie ! I wanted one (and looked for one) for years before I found out they were all having a joke

edit on 4-9-2011 by CherryV because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

Would you make me one, it is so awesome. Message me.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Thats so amazing I nearly fell off of my comfy internet chair.

Please take my money. I WANT ONE!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Man made flying saucers exist:
www.moller.com...
A company called Möller International is producing them.

Just saying, this will not interfere or mix in any way with UFOs to be mistaken with them, at least not by anyone who can distinguish one from another...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
just getting in line to order one.
haven't read the whole thread yet, has he posted if he decided to sell some yet?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

OMG how much! make your price and ill pay for one!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
OP you said you contacted bob lazar on facebook, unfortunently they are all impersonators and he has said so himself on coast to coast am that he NEVER uses any social networking sites they are all impersonators, if you want to contact the real bob lazar then goto his website united nuclear and click 'contact' to drop him an email, he will reply eventually.
www.unitednuclear.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
www.ebay.com... itu%3DUA%26otn%3D5%26pmod%3D180689138236%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D2552344810893129761#ht_1029wt_1037

will these base hold up the saucer's weight?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
WOW! That is beautiful!
You did an awesome job !!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by h4y6d2e

Geek question.

Would it be possible to utilize the earths magnetic field to get similar results? Since you're using magnetic principles.

What would be the power requirements?

Thats exactly what I was thinking....this technology,using magnetic forces etc,could go a long way towards explaining certain UFO sightings if its possible to use the earths field and experiments or even the finished product are being used on a larger scale....It also makes me think about the place in Mexico which popped up on a thread a few months ago where there had been unexplained sightings,lights etc and a missile had gone off course and landed there due to the high amount of magnetic power!! Anyway I digress, I thinks its a fantastic little invention and cant way to see it a year or 2 down the line once it gets more advanced,keep us all posted!!!! SnF

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

PROPS TO YOU! I want one too...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
wow.... seriously cool!!!

put me down for one when they come into production

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
very nice indeed mate!

you made my day, cheers

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Start taking orders. I want one.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Absolutely awesome mate !

Just like any invention or business proposal, once a working prototype has been manufactured many want one, like the last 7 pages of ATS members.

Im willing to go 1 better and actually help you get it going and offer a $50 pre-payment. Now if you can get say 500 odd people that you were looking on doing,that's an initial capital $25,000.. with that your bargaining power for materials should reduce the final cost.

Let us know what you can or cannot do, Im sure members here have a collective knowledge to help you going.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

I heard another way of doing it was to positively charge the top section and negatively charge the bottom section and that enables flight....Just what i heard.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join