i created a levitating aluminum model replica of the Bob Lazar 'Sport Model'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kdiggz

Copyright is irrelevant. That covers the expression of an idea and cannot be used to stop you selling something you designed.

It's conceivable some douche patented a device for suspending a ufo and you may infringe their patent if your device works on the same principle. Of course there is just as likely to be prior art ignored by the patent office which may invalidate their patent. It would be funny if such a patent were classified.

You might also hit a trademark dispute if someone trademarked the distinctive shape of their UFO.
edit on 4-9-2011 by XtraTL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Very nice

A nice peice of engineering, although it's hardly new.
I have the plans for something similar from an old Elektor magazine (1980?).
And i've got one of those hovering 'globe' thingys

Nice as it is (and it is, very) it's all just straightforward magnetic levitation, nothing to do with Bob Lazar's so-called 'amplfiers' or whatever it was he claims to have worked on, i think anything he says is pure fiction.
Which is a shame, because there probably IS alien tech at area 51 but this guy is misleading people as to how it works, IMO he gets his info the way the rest do, i.e. G$$gle, Keeleynet, Jane's and a lot of drugs

Serious antigrav research is going on, in various countries, just a matter of time......
edit on 4-9-2011 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

kix

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
If you plans on making them and selling them....Count me in!

Super cool gadget...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
Serious antigrav research is going on, in various countries, just a matter of time......
edit on 4-9-2011 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

You bet it is. NASA, Boeing and Rolls Royce and others are right into it. Any day now they are going to announce that they can put hundreds of people in huge aluminium vessels and fly them around the world without wires.

It's hard to imagine what the next few decades will bring, but I predict that before the 1970's they'll be putting people into metal craft and sending them on return trips into space!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I want one too, IM me when their ready

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
Lulz this thread is full of delusional people.

oh you

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
Lulz this thread is full of delusional people.

Correct. It's full of people like you who are trying to read something into the op which isn't there and was never claimed.

It is the same physics as in a floating golf ball, nearly everybody got that right. It was made pretty clear in the op.
But a floating golf ball is the equivalent to a lame orb(or a bol at best if it's lit) and it's therefore nothing more than a chinese lantern in Ufo terms.

It's the design that people are excited about, not the physics involved.
edit on 4-9-2011 by derpif because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

i see you know of my work

but who's minto?

and i'm just an under-challenged peace loving genius with an over-active imagination....

I should be the last of your worries

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

Man that is f%#&*% COOL!

I want one, really really want one. Plz tell me you will be making more and selling these? I bet you would make a killing off selling these.

Maybe i better start writing Santa again
edit on 4-9-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Apparently, this aliens told us the craft only works with Element 115, but it also works with another more natural elements... (I don't remember which were, but maybe Hydrogen or something?)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Umm guys you can just buy that "base" with the magnet...It's called "The Levitron(R) Revolution EZ Float" and can buy it in any good geek/gizmo shop. You'll just need to make that aluminum ship OP made. That toy has been out for decades...but the OP's model make it more lucrative

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
You could put a back drop behind the base unit with trees and such and put grass on the base unit that would look cool as heck!! id give a few $ for one!! and make it where it would move around on the base a little!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Some of the comments on this thread make me want to bash my head into a wall.

To the OP

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

You should look into marketing this! They would be great just as a conversation piece or to display on a desk. I know they already have some desk top floating pieces like baseballs, globes, etc... I always wanted one with a saucer, but one that looked real like the one you made. Very cool indeed, nice job!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by h4y6d2e

I would question exactly what the French "inventor" has invented.
For a less than fifty bucks you can purchase at hundreds of places on the internet an 8-inch world globe that is suspended via electromagnetic repulsion from its base.

A UFO model suspended in that manner would be neat, however.

this i know as he is the inventor of that item. this is different as none of the commercially available toy units on the market can hold this kind of weight. this is a custom-made item and my cost is in the hundreds of dollars range. you cannot buy this base ANYWHERE right now. there are some cheap chinese watered down knock-offs out there but this custom made base is the real deal from the inventor himself. i spent a considerable amount of time, effort, and money to create a disc machined out of solid aluminum because i wanted something that was elegant and had 'weight' to it - something that when you saw it and held it in your hand you would instantly think 'quality'.

the world of magnetic and electromagnetic levitation is fraught with stolen ideas, backstabbing, patent disputes and a whole host of other negative happenings. it's very unfortunate and makes it very hard to mass produce these types of things. i bought my first 'Super Levitron' and 'Perpetuator' and it is still working and on my desk as of today. the Levitron uses a 'spin-stabilized' (gyro-stabilized) method of staying afloat and this would not work as well for my ideas (the UFO is not the only thing i am making right now. also making the Hellraiser 'Lament Configuration', the Portal 'Companion Cube' with custom 'Aperture Science Laboratories' base, and the 'Unobtanium' rock and base from the movie 'Avatar':

i never liked the magnetic globes that were suspended between a top and bottom piece. when this inventor hit the scene in 2007 with his 'anti-gravity' globe using a new method of electromagnetic static levitation from the BASE ONLY, the cogs started turning. i got in touch with the inventor in 2009 and have been working with him on various things since.

sadly - he went to china to partner up with investors and manufacturers and his patents and ideas have been stolen out from under him (hence the cheap chinese knock-offs) and his business relationships have soured with those involved. he is having to fight to prove ownership of some of his IPs and defend his patents in a country that really doesn't care.

initially - i was going to make a limited run of 100-500 of these things and sell them for $200-$300. however, due to all the legal stuff that's going on over there and all the issues i've dealt with just to get a working prototype made in the last 2+ years, i don't know if anything more than a handful will be made in the near future. i know there is a market and i would love to make these and sell them to you guys - but i am having to play it by ear as far as availability of these specific types of bases (that can hold this kind of weight). this type of base is different in that it 'locks' the levitating magnet platform in place so much so that vertical levitation is easily demonstrated:

as for hover height - due to the laws of physics that govern this thing, the float height is 1/4 of the base ring magnet diameter. so the ring in the proof of concept prototype is 6" with a levitation height of .75". while it is certainly feasible to make really large units - the cost of materials and the ability to manufacture them to the tolerances necessary make it exceptionally difficult and prohibitively expensive.

so yes - while you can find versions of this technology out there it all came from the minds of the same 2-3 inventors. yes, there are golf balls and globes among other things. i never stated that i was the ONLY person in the world with a magnetic levitation base. i am, however, the only person in the world that has worked very diligently to marry this tech to my love of the UFO phenomenon and create this 'working' homage to the 'Sport Model' craft.

the first piece i purchased was a lovely sterling silver meditation display:

-

i will let you guys know if/when i can get a number of them made. i was just showing you guys my proof of concept prototype. right now i just have two large custom bases (one for me and one for BL) on order.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

Question: You say you're working with the french inventor of "static magnetic levitation." I'm assuming the concept of "magnetic levitation" has been around for about a hundred years, so by "static magnetic levitation" do you mean that this UFO would not have to spin like a top in order to keep levitating? Most of these "globes" and "golf ball" levitators you have to spin them in order for them to keep the correct orientation or else they slide right off the magnetic field.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I WANT ONE.... Two Thumbs Waaay Up :-)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Prove it

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsyEd
Umm guys you can just buy that "base" with the magnet...It's called "The Levitron(R) Revolution EZ Float" and can buy it in any good geek/gizmo shop. You'll just need to make that aluminum ship OP made. That toy has been out for decades...but the OP's model make it more lucrative

you are incorrect. this 'toy' has not been out for decades. the technology was invented in 2007 and every unit you've seen since has been subsequent of then.

the 'World Stage' is one of the watered-down chinese knock-offs i was speaking of. it can only hold 3oz. the 'Levitron Revolution EZ Float' is one of the smaller units the inventor made and Fascinations has USA marketing rights to and can only hold 12oz. the 'Levitron Ion/AG Globe' was the first commercially available item from this inventor through Fascinations.

i have a very bad opinion of the owner of Fascinations as do many others. the Levitron debacle is shameful. Fascinations initially teamed up with this inventor and his manufacturer but has since taken the tech to another engineer and manufacturing facility and that is all i am saying about that.

again - i am not the creator of this technology. i create some of the things that will hover above this base. i simply had a disc machined out of aluminum to the specs of the Testors model for the purpose of a nice 'executive desk gadget' and am having the inventor make me a custom made base that can hold 11lbs which is NOT commercially available to ANYONE.

no more. no less.
edit on 4-9-2011 by h4y6d2e because: clarification

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

Now that is sweet!
I hope you are going to take it into full production.

Any chance you could upload a video so we can see it hanging there?

st.

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join