It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i created a levitating aluminum model replica of the Bob Lazar 'Sport Model'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
You should send one to Bob.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
That looks insane very nice work, wish i had the brain power to make something like this.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
12 thumbs up

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I'd also pay for one, seriously! What a great little piece you've created!

I'll keep checking eBay, ya know, just in case

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticTwelve
You should send one to Bob.

actually - that is where one of them is going (as a gift). i've been a fan since '89 and this is something i've wanted to create for awhile. i contacted Bob on FB and he said:

I do not get on Facebook on a regular basis and it may be over a week between my visits to the page depending on what I am currently involved in. In any case, the solid aluminum disc is beautiful - certainly the nicest metal model I've seen. The levitation system with the disc & blue LEDs I must say is quite impressive & stunning. If it's something that can be manufactured - or at least several hand made, I'm sure there would be many people fascinated by the subject that would like to buy one, even if they were on the pricey side - certainly me being one of them. Anyway, absolutely awesome work. I'll be showing the images around today at work...

when i get the bigger ones done i will certainly show you guys the final product. they are going to look spectacular.

thank you all for taking the time to check it out and your kind words

edit on 4-9-2011 by h4y6d2e because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
That my friend is a stunning piece of Engineering 10 thumbs up and a slice of cake for you

edit on 4-9-2011 by Neilc1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
That's very cool! I can't wait to see the TR-3B version. The Flying Triangles are my favorites.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

Starred and Flagged !!

This is one of the coolest things I've seen in a while !

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take to get from the original idea to a working prototype ?
edit on 4-9-2011 by SonoftheSun because: grammar.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I like your choices for ship models - the Lazar "Disk", and the Fouche "TR-3B".

Personally, I don't accept the Lazar explanation for ship propulsion. I would think the Disk ship would use the 'magnetic field disruptor' technology of the Fouche triangle ship. But I do prefer the disk shape, over the triangle shape.

edit on 9/4/2011 by Larryman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

Are you kidding me?! That's the coolest thing I've seen all year!
I'd love to have one of these, you should consider making these and selling 'em.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I really REALLY hope he does, my gf saw it and thiks its great as well, we want one on my desk for xmas (HINT HINT!!!)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
So I have a magnet toy that hovers the same distance. Why is yours any different than my floating golf bal?

did you make yours......??
Probably NOT. So his is different in that he researched it, made it and now he is demonstrating it. It is very Cool and impressive that he made this. How many of us don't take the time to make things?
Great JOB OP!!
Keep up the good work and maybe someday your effort can help us so there can be full size models. I was thinking something like the old cable cars that ran on electricity, except that yours could be on a magnetic path. Maybe they could be put on asphalt roads imbedded, etc. Who knows........Cool anyway
and I WANT ONE!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
NICE!

You should taper down the edges of the platform so it gives the illusion that it is levitating higher, even better put the electromagnet into a stepped pyramid model and have the ufo levitating above the pyramid.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

a new system has been developed so that the levitating magnet platform has LEDs that are powered by induction technology

Does that mean you're using static induction alone to power the LEDs ?
Would be cool to move the LEDs on to the ship instead of the base and add some timer on the base to mess with the field slightly to make the ship wobble.

Looking awesome so far.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

That is awesome man. If you are able to make one that can hold 11 pounds then that would be epic! You say you based this on the 'Sport Model'. Any chance on making some instructions on how you did this so i could give it a go? I completly understand if you dont. Nice work

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
You could make those and I am sure that you would sell a lot. Not only off the net but also at UFO conventions.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
If you want to compare yours to others already on the market, here are a couple of links.

www.scientificsonline.com...

www.amazon.com...

The spaceship design the op made looks pretty cool!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I'm very impressed by it, it looks absolutely amazing!

If you ever decide to make some to sell off....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lapzod

That's an amazing piece of craftsman ship. Simplistic, visually stunning and contemporary. Making something which is completely open to anything, and making the most basic of forms and stereotypes look god damn stunning makes you wonder what else can be done.

Applying simple science to something like the UFO phenomenon is an example of what can be and is being done in my opinion. I mean, the earth is a giant magnet. It just so happens you've shown what can be done with magnets and flying craft.

Kudos to you my friend! How much and when are you shifting these bad boys, I want one.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

yours probably is suspended between two magnets and doesn't require batteries...I hope this one isn't some hoax

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join