It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i created a levitating aluminum model replica of the Bob Lazar 'Sport Model'

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

The two forms of Gravitic drive travel are either of the STARTREKIAN....creation of a singularity style warpeture of space/time...and thus...fall toward that singularity or warpeture.

The other Gravitic travel would be folding space. This would mean that the craft...and anything or one in it...would be subjected to a temporary state of ONE DIMENTIONALITY. Since matter and energy cannot exist in a one dimentional state....some general Multiversal law must allow individual dimentional states to be subject to other Multiversally existing dimentional states.

All plausible but there are inherent dangers in this tech.
In the course of entering into hyperdimensional staes
you may leave, haiti,chile and fukushima type quakes in your wake
and a couple of bp type oil spills.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Although I am aware that this form of drive exists...as a small group of other people know it exists as a certainty...I will not pretend to understand the physics involved. Neither will anyone else who is studying it as they may understand what it can do...but not so much as the subtelties.

The two most important aspects of this type of drive are...1. Being able to both control and contain a matter/antimatter reaction....as well as direct the resulting energy....and 2. Having the computational power to calculate navigation in 10 plus dimentional states.

Without the ability to navigate....it is worthless. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
I need to get in touch with this guy ASAP as I'm currently writing a feature for MSM about this. I've PMed him but to no avail. Does anyone have his email address by a long shot?

MSM? Yes, this cool product has Popular Science Magazine written all over it.
-----------
I just hope it is Made in the USA.

I think we have enough Made in China toys.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Although I am aware that this form of drive exists...as a small group of other people know it exists as a certainty...I will not pretend to understand the physics involved. Neither will anyone else who is studying it as they may understand what it can do...but not so much as the subtelties.

The two most important aspects of this type of drive are...1. Being able to both control and contain a matter/antimatter reaction....as well as direct the resulting energy....and 2. Having the computational power to calculate navigation in 10 plus dimentional states.

Without the ability to navigate....it is worthless. Split Infinity

Direct the resulting energy = Main Navigational Gravity Lens

The 3 gravity wave generators focus on a common point in space. Then that point is pulled
all the way into the stable warp field. When the navigator shuts down the gravity lens
that point snaps back to its original position and takes the spacecraft with it.
Bob Lazar calls that a - Delta Maneuver -.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Ye of little faith. You'll see.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Great job! Keep up the good work, and keep us posted. I'm impressed ( and that doesn't happen very often for me with thse types of posts ).

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I read A LOT of threads on this forum and rarely ever bother to reply... but i must say that is some real nice work 10/10 very well done mate

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Using zpe as opposed to nearly conventional matter antimatter is a whole new ball game.
Yes navigating with either forms of drive is of essence.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Is this for sale yet?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
not yet. 4 new prototype bases on order and in the mail now. working with a very good base manufacturer now. UFO prototypes with the 'portholes' scribed in are taking FOREVER to get from my machinist. bob lazar said he has no problem signing the limited edition bases and having the old posters re-printed and is interested in the project as a whole but is very busy with gov't contracts and previous obligations. i told him i could make a few variations of a new poster and see if he likes any of those if the re-print is going to take forever but haven't heard back yet. the old poster (which i'd prefer to use) is this one:

the new bases look fantastic and are a gloss black acrylic which will set off the disc nicely. i will let you all know when it is available. i am working hard at it

edit on 8-8-2012 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

You might want to patent that.

Old Bob might get a case of sticky fingers

Way to follow through

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
reply to post by h4y6d2e

You might want to patent that.

Old Bob might get a case of sticky fingers

Way to follow through

Too late to patent that as it is already disclosed
and the product has lost its novelity, assuming it
had that novelty in the first place

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by h4y6d2e
not yet. 4 new prototype bases on order and in the mail now. working with a very good base manufacturer now. UFO prototypes with the 'portholes' scribed in are taking FOREVER to get from my machinist. bob lazar said he has no problem signing the limited edition bases and having the old posters re-printed and is interested in the project as a whole but is very busy with gov't contracts and previous obligations. i told him i could make a few variations of a new poster and see if he likes any of those if the re-print is going to take forever but haven't heard back yet. the old poster (which i'd prefer to use) is this one:

the new bases look fantastic and are a gloss black acrylic which will set off the disc nicely. i will let you all know when it is available. i am working hard at it

I think it would be a good idea to just get the online store up and running today.
A quick website at Intuit would only cost $5.

I was glad to hear that you have contacted Bob Lazar.
Maybe he could autograph a few coffee mugs that are Made in the USA .

Put a picture of your sportmodel on it.

A 36" X 24" poster of my Avatar may also sell well.
------------
Portholes taking forever??? Make it 4 portholes not 6 : 90 degrees apart

Maybe he is going about it in the wrong way.
Part 1: Lower Half of Disc

Part 2: Upper Half of Disc

Part 3: The Dome with the portholes : Assemble all 3 parts and anodize white
Final processing: paint portholes black.

P.S. I hope he is making a mold and using Aluminium 6063.
edit on 25-11-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2012 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

did you buy the parts or did you make them at home using pineal gland technolgy?

if you had to go out and buy the parts you a marely emulating instructions
if you builtthe parts using your pineal gland you are trully amazing

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
you need to sell me one of those things, i need one in my life

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5

How much are you willing to spend to have one sitting on your desk? $100 ?

----------
Hang in there. It will be here soon.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Ah, the Bob Lazar story. I for one believe the guy, though I do think he's gotta have a lot of guts to come out publicly and talk about his work. Your prototype looks really neat, I do think as someone suggested that you could probably sell them and a lot of people would probably want one with the levitation pad as a collector's item. Good luck.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seekclarity
Ah, the Bob Lazar story. I for one believe the guy, though I do think he's gotta have a lot of guts to come out publicly and talk about his work. Your prototype looks really neat, I do think as someone suggested that you could probably sell them and a lot of people would probably want one with the levitation pad as a collector's item. Good luck.

When he pushes the Sport Model out the door, he can start on the Top Hat & Jello Mold.

He has contacted Bob Lazar for signed copies.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by manticorex5

How much are you willing to spend to have one sitting on your desk? $100 ?

----------
Hang in there. It will be here soon.

yes, seems like a good price to me.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

Very Impressive h4y6d2e ...

It must be great to know the Science behind it !

If you can create one that could hover and fly around like the mini model helicopters
that would also be great ...although I suspect the science to do that may either be
still unknown or maybe impossible for the time being.

Unless off course Bob , Ed Fouche or ET or if he is here could offer some advice ...:-)

Hope that you can make something big from this without any of the major headaches and challenges that many inventors have to try and overcome.

Great work ! Please let me know if you have some prices in mind for any models you produce.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join