It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i created a levitating aluminum model replica of the Bob Lazar 'Sport Model'

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

Yes, Please dont forget us...Really like this device

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

So this is the coolest thing I've seen in a very long time. When are you going to start on a life size version?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by h4y6d2e

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Once he sells one, it won't take long to reverse engineer.

is that what you are advocating?
edit on 16-9-2011 by h4y6d2e because: (no reason given)

No, but the Chinese may copy it.
----------
I hope your manufacturing plant isn't in Fremont, California next to Solyndra.
Try to keep your cost down and quality high and you should do really well.
----------
I wouldn't bother with a provisional patent.
Your lawyers would make more money than you.

If it sells well, i have a better design for you.

- I'm on your side. -

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Just had to stop by and say stunning work there, a beautiful piece indeed!...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Really nice work! Just send me a bill and three of those! Really cool! Cred for you mate!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Amazing work. I've seen nothing like this elsewhere (I mean the design, not the concept)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
i have hooked up with the most AMAZING 3D CAD artist i could've ever hoped to find and we have the final files perfected down to .005". they've been sent to the machinist and i will keep you all posted as to the next batch of prototypes. they will be STUNNING in their flawless reproduction.

here's a little wireframe snapshot:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
You do realise that putting your model on this website makes it the intelectual property of the Above Network in the T and C's that you agreed too?

Doh!

edit on 24-9-2011 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

If you have a CAD drawing then you could make a - Rapid Prototype - with a 3D Printer.
-----------
I'm not sure which web site would sell it best.
I would start one up at Intuit.com.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Could you make me a special order one.

I want a flying saucer, that's a given.

But how about an unfinished pyramid with a levitating all seeing eye?

That would sell well too.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I need to get in touch with this guy ASAP as I'm currently writing a feature for MSM about this. I've PMed him but to no avail. Does anyone have his email address by a long shot?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I would honestly pay like $200 for one of these. I really want one.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Give me two magnets and I'll do exactly this.

You haven't done anything special here. Don't understand why you got so many stars... This can be made into a kindergarten project, it's so easy.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaylonSmithers

You haven't done anything special here. Don't understand why you got so many stars... This can be made into a kindergarten project, it's so easy.

Great, since your Obviously not a kindergartner ill be expecting a remake within a week? Seeing as its so easy and you need two magnets and all, heck since its so kindergatner why not make the 3rd grade project and construct the infamous triangle ufo. Just sayin

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WaylonSmithers

It's a hell of a lot more complicated than that. See how far you get with your two magnet theory.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Not to take away from the author of this posts nice little design....this is not the type of propultion that E.T. uses. This appears to me Mag-Lev.

The other type of workable propultion is a LIFTER that basicly moves air molecules away from the craft. Most of us have seen these on TV demonstrations. It needs no base of repultion as in Mag-Lev and will work over any surface. But it still needs AIR in order to achieve lift.

The Mag-Lev also has a constraint...that being...it needs to magneticly repell from a construct benieth it that generates the same polorized magnetic field...like trying to push two positive poles togeather or two negative poles togeather of two magnets...they will repell.

E.T. craft has requirements that are....1. The craft must traverse distances that are of such vastness that travel in normal space/time are not an option.
2. When traveling within an atmosphere...to avoid the inevitable burn up and destruction of the craft that would occur from speeds excelling 5000 to 12000 mph....as well as avoiding deadly g-forces from acceleration or instantanious directional changes...elimination of inertia as well as frictional forces upon the craft are a necessity. Thus the use of a GRAVITIC DRIVE.
3. Travel and navigation using a Gravitic Drive is fundementally impossible without the use of a QUANTUM STYLE COMPUTER...since calculations for navigation must take into effect at a minimum....most likely more...of 10 dimentional states...this being so due to the nature of a Gravitics Drives association with a MULTIVERSAL STATE of Reality....and Multiple Realities.
Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

E.T. craft has requirements that are....1. The craft must traverse distances that are of such vastness that travel in normal space/time are not an option.
2. When traveling within an atmosphere...to avoid the inevitable burn up and destruction of the craft that would occur from speeds excelling 5000 to 12000 mph....as well as avoiding deadly g-forces from acceleration or instantanious directional changes...elimination of inertia as well as frictional forces upon the craft are a necessity. Thus the use of a GRAVITIC DRIVE.
3. Travel and navigation using a Gravitic Drive is fundementally impossible without the use of a QUANTUM STYLE COMPUTER...since calculations for navigation must take into effect at a minimum....most likely more...of 10 dimentional states...this being so due to the nature of a Gravitics Drives association with a MULTIVERSAL STATE of Reality....and Multiple Realities.
Split Infinity

All very well, if a carbon based lifeform can survive in a gravitic drive craft

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaylonSmithers

you obviously don't know much about this system and why it is so amazing. you cannot do and will never be able to do what you have said you can do 'two magnets' - period. heard of Earnshaw or his theorem much???

the Levitron was the first to skirt this theorem using a gyroscopic 'spin-stabilized' method. this is completely different.

obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
I need to get in touch with this guy ASAP as I'm currently writing a feature for MSM about this. I've PMed him but to no avail. Does anyone have his email address by a long shot?

PM me again - i will answer tonight when i get home from work. i have had ALOT of interest in the final product and i can tell you all it is moving ahead and will post results when i have them. thank you all for your patience.

- Hyde

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Split Infinity

All very well, if a carbon based lifeform can survive in a gravitic drive craft

I like this reply...very much.

The closest representation to the effects of a Gravitic Drive would be....entering a stable WORMHOLE....or taking what would most likely be a reality ripping trip through a BLACKHOLE.

In the case of a BLACKHOLE...a craft would litteraly be caught in the acretion disk for eons before it actually entered. In a Wormhole....the twisting and vortex style manipulation of space/time have possibilities that are very unsetteling.

The two forms of Gravitic drive travel are either of the STARTREKIAN....creation of a singularity style warpeture of space/time...and thus...fall toward that singularity or warpeture.

The other Gravitic travel would be folding space. This would mean that the craft...and anything or one in it...would be subjected to a temporary state of ONE DIMENTIONALITY. Since matter and energy cannot exist in a one dimentional state....some general Multiversal law must allow individual dimentional states to be subject to other Multiversally existing dimentional states.

EXCELLENT REPLY! KUDOS! Split Infinity

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join