It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i created a levitating aluminum model replica of the Bob Lazar 'Sport Model'

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
reply to post by h4y6d2e

Very interesting. A little more hover height would be great if possible, just a small increment. I know much more isn't feasible.

Well, if you could freeze the base, the model would float much higher

Liquid Nitrogen (won't last long, difficult to handle) or a tiny freezer in the base (expensive)
But it's ALWAYS feasable.....
Peace

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

COOOOL
Don't forget the 'schauberger bell'

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hey OP, check this out! Make some of these!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7faedeff9a4.jpg[/atsimg]

gizmodo.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by h4y6d2e

The ShrikeKeep in mind that you may think that you are building or built a Lazar "replica" or of a Testor product, that you are really constructing a "Billy" Meier Pleaidian craft! I first made that claim back in the '90s in the early UFO forums and no one mentions the similarity.

TBH i am quite aware of that fact. it's been brought up before with regards to where Lazar may have gotten his 'idea' for the craft from (if you don't believe his story) - or it may just be that he worked on the same type of craft (if you do believe his story).
(snip)
Lazar and Testors certainly 'stylized' it. you are absolutely right though, sir. that correlation alone deserves its own thread. could be an interesting debate!

I've tried for years to cook up some interest but it never takes. The only way that it could become an interesting story would be if I could interview Lazar and/or Testors and find out the genesis for the collaboration and how Lazar "created" what he must accept as the similarity.

Frankly, Meier has been proven to be a faker but that came after he had gained fame with photos of the Pleaidian craft. No one has ever come up with any models that he might have used. The models that he created such as the "Wedding Cake" are the ones that were successful in his being caught. That doesn't mean that he didn't also make models for the Pleiadian craft used in his photos and films. Although his films have an air of "real" craft. It's a difficult call. And I certainly do not accept that any government has any "alien" craft anywhere or that reverse-engineering has been achieved. Therefore I do not accept Lazar's tales as being truthful.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Just joining the thread so excuse me if this has been answered, but how long have you been able to keep it stationary?

How much effort to get it magnetized properly so that it does not fly off like the Levitronics do?

I bought a system similar back when my son was in 5th grade, he is now in his Junior year.

I love the base you are using as well as the style of your little model craft, this would make a great conversation piece.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
Hey OP, check this out! Make some of these!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7faedeff9a4.jpg[/atsimg]

gizmodo.com...

It looks like an earthquake proof bed.
I wouldn't anchor it to the walls.
The magnetic fields might give you strange dreams.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
You should make a bigger version as well.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
very impressed with what u have made, just think if u could scale the bad boy up!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
here is a good site with all kinds of levitation.
Link
you can levitation.with just magnets.
but this is Not antigravity.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Generally I would say that all ideas are 'given' to more than one person at a time to maximise the potential that they are acted apon.

I have seen these floating toys in the chinese markets last year, so they are around in some places. I have seen globes of Earth floating and rotating which were pretty cool, but they were on magnets though.

Sorry to be a kill-joy, but from a toy point-of-view, they are already developed. I am not saying that it is not worthwhile continuing the development, because this kind of 'research' is always useful. One person comes up with things which others do not think of, and so the model moves further ahead. Keep it up.

I do firmly believe that the military have these real life-sized and working. Anyone who does not think that, only needs to look at the old stealth technology that we found out about after 20 years (at least) after it was developed.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
How did you make it? I would love to know.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sawu101
How did you make it? I would love to know.

Once he sells one, it won't take long to reverse engineer.
----------
He could maybe just sell a sport model that just sits on the desk as a paperweight.
Levitation isn't mandatory.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Once he sells one, it won't take long to reverse engineer.

is that what you are advocating?
edit on 16-9-2011 by h4y6d2e because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
very cool dude. excellent work.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Do they not already retail these toys? They are not as shiny, but same premise... We've been using them as a demonstration to physics for the Grade 9 students entering high-school.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Reminds me of when we made tiny frog levitate about a little over 10 years ago here at manchester. Made for brilliant publicity videos but obviously using a different method than here. We also had a large plate that could take a reasonable load, so we got a sumo wrestler to stand on it while taking photos of it all. Again, great for publicity but I remember he really didn't like standing on it so no video.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
looks incredible and I want one too!!!

also,

Where/what is Bob Lazar doing these day?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This could sell really, i wouldnt call it so much a toy as a desk or coffee table talking point. Very novel idea.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Nice work! I could see you making some good coin selling these...

Where/what is Bob Lazar doing these day?

Google on "United Nuclear". Last I heard, that's what he was up to. Selling some scientific supplies, including some government contracts. He's long retired from the UFO circuit, and isn't interested in discussing the subject these days.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
hey guys - i am still working on it and it is getting *very* close to a saleable unit so i will keep you all appraised.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join