It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i created a levitating aluminum model replica of the Bob Lazar 'Sport Model'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Originally posted by Beavers
this is wonderful, was only thinking about anti-grav yesterday (is it anti-grav?)

do have videos, or anything that shows this isn't just clever trickery with magnets?

(always skeptical with stuff I read)

lawl XD. If you build an anti gravity device, you are looking at becoming a trillionaire.

LOL. That's a nice one. TPTB will be after you

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLastStand

thankyou! i enjoyed that

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jellyfishbrains
This thread is awesome. I want to make one.

Not hard to do.
Magnetic Levitation
Scroll to the bottom: No liquid nitrogen is required.
--------
A rare Earth magnet can be levitated above a piece of diamagnetic material.
( Bismuth or Graphite)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
my accounts of a tr3b in 94' it was giant blacked out the stars behind it while star gazing with some friends in my skyline on a mountain close by the capital city i live in never seen anything like it before and never will i again , like it was covered in black mesh, the lights on each corner where very bright extreamly bright white blue and yellow with some kind of opening or generator in the middle glowing bright orange *the lights on each corner where intermitant and extreamly bright like a star but colourful. the three colours looked like they where flashing with i know this sounds strange but tenticles in the middle and it was everchanging, at this point in time 3 others with me including my ex who i engaged to at the time.she could not remember that night , i remember it being about 800 meters in length, turning anti clockwise very slowly other objects present in the sky moving quite fast leaving trails of light and moving in different dirrections and stopping. yeh that was about it it hovered over the area silently in the night, i thought i may have seen some beams of white light coming down over the houses as it moved accross over me (I was on a hill inside a car and still noticed this object) and others did I sware. ok so rest of the story is I got home about 3 am and had to show my partner expecting no one to belive me , so i did , she still refuses it happened. but i know it did as another friend remembered the night and recalled it to me afterwards. (I contacted an observitory) and asked if there was anything noticed over this area, and they said no but it could have been navy clustered satalites

I do have plans on magneto free energy device some where in a pdf, if your interested im happy to share that infomation just send me a msg, or now anyone who is intereted in investing in creating one let me know, after this happened i found out about the tr3a and tr3b and there was quite alot of information of black triangle craft, the only thing that has changed would be the fact i never completed reading a book before this event happened after i have books on the subject and started to be come interested in metaphsyics and spiritual and psychic awareness as well as the ET side of things. The closest recollection I have read about was two case;s one was ingo swan;s encounter in the arctic with a similar transdimentional folding ship and someone else who depicted the light formation the way I rememeberd it. I will under go hypnosis and find if i missed anything in the future...

good luck with your inventions and i hope you make alot of money ,

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Saw this a few days ago before I was a member. Now I can reply! Is there any way to create area's with more and less charge to the base magnet so that it has programmable maneuverability?

This is awesome, but that would be EPIC!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Fancy. It's a nice model replica and the OP has obviously spent some time getting the magnetic levitation stable.

But.

This is not new, ground breaking, or even that neat. Magnets have been around since before we understood gravity. This technology, if you can call it that, exists all over today, in maglev trains, small maglev toys, identical to this one but a different object design. In fact, I have seen at least 1 of these with a "classic saucer" as the hovering object.

The problem lies in the fact that this requires a magnetic board to actually work, can not adjust it's height (debatable) and would essentially require laying magnetic field inducing circuits EVERYWHERE.

As a replacement to physical wheels on a road? Splendid. Sadly the cost of upgrading the infrastructure to make that happen ensure it will never happen.

Now, if you were able to harness the earths magnetic field to repel your ship, then you are on to something, and much closer to what that hack Lazar was claiming they had at area 51.

Now, the height of levitation would be directly related to the size/strength of the magnetic field correct? Could you not use electromagnets with variable intensity to adjust this? That's something I'd look into if I had the knowledge, ability, and time the OP does.

If you could prove that would work, and logically it sounds good, then you could start designing something you can patent. A computer algorithm reviving input via various sensors, self adjusting the magnetic field on the fly to allow for almost a hovercraft type operation. You still need a base to hover over of course, but you'd be getting into something tangible and much more advanced that 2 repelling magnets.

I don't know about you guys, but I'd pay a good price to fly around an indoor skate park on a hoverboard.

Just sayin
edit on 8-9-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
Fancy. It's a nice model replica and the OP has obviously spent some time getting the magnetic levitation stable.

But.

This is not new, ground breaking, or even that neat. Magnets have been around since before we understood gravity. This technology, if you can call it that, exists all over today, in maglev trains, small maglev toys, identical to this one but a different object design. In fact, I have seen at least 1 of these with a "classic saucer" as the hovering object.

The problem lies in the fact that this requires a magnetic board to actually work, can not adjust it's height (debatable) and would essentially require laying magnetic field inducing circuits EVERYWHERE.

As a replacement to physical wheels on a road? Splendid. Sadly the cost of upgrading the infrastructure to make that happen ensure it will never happen.

Now, if you were able to harness the earths magnetic field to repel your ship, then you are on to something, and much closer to what that hack Lazar was claiming they had at area 51.

Now, the height of levitation would be directly related to the size/strength of the magnetic field correct? Could you not use electromagnets with variable intensity to adjust this? That's something I'd look into if I had the knowledge, ability, and time the OP does.

If you could prove that would work, and logically it sounds good, then you could start designing something you can patent. A computer algorithm reviving input via various sensors, self adjusting the magnetic field on the fly to allow for almost a hovercraft type operation. You still need a base to hover over of course, but you'd be getting into something tangible and much more advanced that 2 repelling magnets.

I don't know about you guys, but I'd pay a good price to fly around an indoor skate park on a hoverboard.

Just sayin
edit on 8-9-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

You're working in the wrong area.
-------
A spacecraft would use - gravity - not magnetism to float around.
The gravity trick would also allow you to walk around your spacecraft on your way to the moon.
No more floating around.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

dude - its just a freaking executive desktop piece of functional pop art. it's a desk gadget. an homage. no more. no less. i don't understand why some of you guys think this thing is something more than it is or are unhappy and bad-mouth it because it's not something more than it ever claimed to be.

what exactly have you brought to the table again?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
Lulz this thread is full of delusional people.

Which posts are you refering to? The ones that think this has never been done before? This is the coolest looking one I ever saw. Too bad he does not want to make it spin. I have a design in my head.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Yeah, some of you need to lighten up with this.

No one ever claimed this was groundbreaking stuff here, it's simply a very well-crafted and nice looking desktop gadget.

I appreciate people who take the time to make nifty side-projects like this, and confidently feel should he ever decide to sell them he should be rewarded for his work.

Whether it's technically simple or not to construct is not the issue, nor the point. Even if it was the simplest task in the world to make a little gizmo like this, it's still a well done little piece of art.

I for one, support people's artistic endeavors, no matter how small or simple.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
That's pretty cool!

Nice work OP.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

You said:
"hey guys,

i am currently working with a French inventor who invented electromagnetic static levitation to construct a replica of the famous Bob Lazar 'Sport Model' craft. the craft is made from solid aluminum which i had machined to the exact specifications of the Testors kit."

Keep in mind that you may think that you are building or built a Lazar "replica" or of a Testor product, that you are really constructing a "Billy" Meier Pleaidian craft! I first made that claim back in the '90s in the early UFO forums and no one mentions the similarity.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I saw something like this somewhere,
Oh yeah, here it is. Ebay!
www.ebay.com...
Lights and everything, $79 bucks!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
That is bloody fantastic! Good on you!

Starring and flagging to show my husband.
I want one!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
I saw something like this somewhere,
Oh yeah, here it is. Ebay!
www.ebay.com...
Lights and everything, $79 bucks!

not the same thing, Thunderheart. it's a watered down cheap chinese knockoff of the bases i use. as you can plainly read in the description - "You can levitate the provided globe or any item up to 3 ounces".

this machined aluminum model weighs 17.5oz.

so yeah - same concept (stolen from the original inventor), not the same quality. maybe it could float a paper or thin plastic one, lol??

as for the price - that's about right for the cheapy base. this base costs a little bit more and the machined aluminum discs cost even more than that

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

Very interesting. A little more hover height would be great if possible, just a small increment. I know much more isn't feasible.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

The ShrikeKeep in mind that you may think that you are building or built a Lazar "replica" or of a Testor product, that you are really constructing a "Billy" Meier Pleaidian craft! I first made that claim back in the '90s in the early UFO forums and no one mentions the similarity.

TBH i am quite aware of that fact. it's been brought up before with regards to where Lazar may have gotten his 'idea' for the craft from (if you don't believe his story) - or it may just be that he worked on the same type of craft (if you do believe his story).

Lazar and Testors certainly 'stylized' it. you are absolutely right though, sir. that correlation alone deserves its own thread. could be an interesting debate!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
reply to post by h4y6d2e

Very interesting. A little more hover height would be great if possible, just a small increment. I know much more isn't feasible.

i AGREE! i would give ANYTHING to have more height. but the inventor says he can't override the laws of physics that govern this device. apparently - levitation height is roughly 1/4 of the base ring magnet diameter. the 10" base has a levitation height of 2.5". this one has 0.75". that is also the unladen height. start adding weight - and the levitation platform naturally sinks some.

who knows though? hopefully he will keep working on it and refining it over time. for my TR-3B model - i will be incorporating the newest breakthrough with this levitation technology and that is 'wireless induction lighting' for LEDs on the levitation platform:

it will make this craft really POP with lights under all 3 corners and the 1/3 dome in the center:

---

i would also like to make the Adamski craft if it didn't look too hokey:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
Lulz this thread is full of delusional people.

Which posts are you refering to? The ones that think this has never been done before? This is the coolest looking one I ever saw. Too bad he does not want to make it spin. I have a design in my head.

To make it spin just rotate the base with a small DC motor.
There is plenty of time for him to replicate and optimize it later.
---------
I'm thinking a high end Rhodium plated Sport Model would sell well in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Think high profit margins -
Let the Chinese make the low end clones.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I was thinking of this type of construction:
www.officeplayground.com...
I had one and had to take it apart to see how it works. One could have an adjustment on the timing of the coil and really get it spinning fast.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join