It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Islam a genuine threat?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Islamic Shairah does not call for a dictatorship. A dictatorship is one ruler, ruling by his laws only. Islamic Shariah - the law system - is dictating, but the ruler put in charge is only there to see that the laws are set forth into action. And you can't possibly call out Islam for wanting to place it's laws over whatever land it has conquered.. What has EVERY other stinkin nation in the history of this world done?? Would they take over land and then just leave it?? Keep the old king there? You've got to be kidding me!

And if someone REALLY wants to see what this kind of Islamic State is supposed to look like, don't look towards the middle east. At this point in time, none of the countries in the middle east - heck, in the whole world - follow Islamic law all the way through. Islamic law calls for a leader - much like a pope - to be in charge of ALL the land under Islamic occupation.
If you want to know what Shariah really looks like, look in history. Read - and from an Islamic author, because Muslim historians have written the most accurate history in history, whereby English authors will input their own logic into the story - about the Islamic caliphates from 632 AD to 662 AD. These are the best examples of what Islamic Shariah is supposed to look like, from after the dates given, the rulers became more and more oppressive and swayed further and further from true Islamic law.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by Seagle
Ask those who claim Islam is about peace to name one example throughout history where muslims have managed to live in peace and co-exist with other cultures.
I'm not one of those that claim that Islam is about peace (I think it's as much about peace as the other "book" religions), but I can name the Moorish occupation of the Iberian Peninsula.

During that time Muslims, Christians and Jews coexisted peacefully, either under Muslim or Christian rule.

The term 'Occupation' and 'rule' immediately suggest that 'coexisting peacefully' is not exactly how everyone involved would be describing the situation, especially given that this was during the period of the conquests.

Al-Andalus (Arabic: الأندلس‎, trans. al-ʼAndalus, Spanish: Al-Ándalus) was the Arabic name given to a nation and territorial region also commonly referred to as Moorish Iberia. The name describes parts of the Iberian Peninsula and Septimania governed by Muslims (given the generic name of Moors), at various times in the period between 711 and 1492, although the territorial boundaries underwent constant changes due to wars with the Christian Kingdoms.Following the Muslim conquest of Hispania, Al-Andalus was divided into five administrative areas roughly corresponding to Andalusia, Galicia and Portugal, Castile and Léon, Aragon and Catalonia, and Septimania.[4] As a political domain or domains, it successively constituted a province of the Umayyad Caliphate, initiated by the Caliph Al-Walid I (711–750); the Emirate of Córdoba (c. 750–929); the Caliphate of Córdoba (929–1031); and the Caliphate of Córdoba's taifa (successor) kingdoms. Rule under these kingdoms saw the rise in cultural exchange and cooperation between Christians, Muslims, and Jews. Under the Caliphate of Córdoba, al-Andalus was a beacon of learning, and the city of Córdoba became one of the leading cultural and economic centres in both the Mediterranean Basin and the Islamic world.

In succeeding centuries, Al-Andalus became a province of the Berber Muslim dynasties of the Almoravids and Almohads, subsequently fragmenting into a number of minor states, most notably the Emirate of Granada. With the support of local inhabitants of the Iberian Peninsula the Almoravids deposed of the taifa Muslim princes, after helping to repel Christian attacks on the region by Alfonso VI. Rule under the Almoravids and Almohads saw a decline in cultural and social exchange and increased persecution of religious minorities, with a return to more fundamentalist forms of Islam.

Not exactly the poster child for multiculturism IMO.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

What does the word Queda or Qeeda mean? Base and Toilet!!

As to the threat of Islam..... yes, of course it exists!! You just need to check out wiki for all the terrorist cells around the World!!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Radical Islam is a great threat as is Moderate Islam, the ordinary folk who read the book and ONLY the book normally are fine educated people that happily mix with other cultures while retaining their faith.

Radicals seek to convert by any means or destroy every one else...FACT.

With radical Islam there is no room for us Kaffir, the more political side is seeking to take eventual control of every country to make them Islamic states, with that, democracy dies and our cultures become a memory. My issue with moderate Islam is that many happily support radical Islam privately and these people are the force behind spreading the word so to speak under the hand of being moderate. These people cannot be trusted and will be the key to how deep the spread of radical Islam is.

My In laws are Muslims, they are as I've said before very kind, very integrated people who follow the book only and are in disgust at the Radical goings on, she prays and wears a head scarf while out but that's as far as she takes it simply because the book has never called for veils, it merely asked for protecting your modesty as a woman.

Another way she's integrated is ME, I'm of no faith but she was happy for me to marry her daughter, I'm not or ever have been a man of means, she just saw me and her daughter happy.

For me as it stands Islam is a threat if it continues to allow the more known radical side to run its workings in the world, places like Libya, Syria, Iraq etc will return (or already have returned) to the Sharia side of things and they will do what they have always done, keep the poor VERY poor and horde the wealth. Although this notion isn't only a radical way of things its often seen especially in countries controlled by radical Muslim rule.

If Islam continues to allow the more radical side without making a stand against it then Yes, it will be a serious threat to us, when its a few hundred shouting for beheading and Sharia here in Britain its one thing, when its a few thousand which it will easily be soon then there's very much an issue.

Take a look at Russia, France and Sweden for just one way its going...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
There seem to be two very sharply polarised opinions. On the one hand, you have people who are adherents of the religion, who claim that it is oriented towards peace, and is capable of co-existing with other cultures and ideologies.

Most people, regardless of being religious or not, just want to live a "normal" life. This is what everyone pretty much want.

On the other hand, however, there seems to be an extremely large number of people, who believe that the ultimate goal of Islam as an overall religion, is the complete conquest, overthrow, and subversion of the entirety of the planet.

That could be said of any religion. This is the main goal of the three Abrahamic religions. Each believe their prophecies (most are self fulfilling) will come true and are determined to subconsciously make it come true.

I have read of majorities of the French and German populations viewing Islam as a threat to their national identity. I have recently seen, in local supermarkets, the Halal certification mark beginning to appear on food. John Cleese recently made the statement that London as a city is no longer culturally consistent with the rest of England at all.

This isn't a shocking statement. The French ruled most of North Africa and the population saw the French as a threat to their national identity. As for the Germans, they should have learnt their lesson by now. By creating a 'threat' you can unite a nation and sway their opinion into supporting military adventures. Regarding the Halal certification, why dont you mention Kosher? Supermarkets like to appeal to all cultures/religions. The more demand more profit.

All of these things, inexorably support a conclusion of gradual, creeping assimilation. I am aware of how politically incorrect drawing analogies between Islam and the Borg Collective may be; but they seem to be inescapable.

All three Abrahamic religions are the same, percieve the same, and work at the same level. Divide and conquer. Apart from Judaism,the other two have forced the conqured to accept their collective identity, which appears to have no exit doors, if you are a faith believer, but they can be seen if you value logic and reason.

I'm aware that the American government has, in the past, thrived on a steady succession of global threats, in order to keep wars going, and give the military/industrial complex justification for its' continued existence. I am becoming gravely concerned, however, that in the case of Islam, the threat may actually be genuinely real; that there truly is an Islamic objective to conquer the planet.

In 20 years time or less, Islam will not be a threat as you, among others, percieve it to be, as it, alongside the other religions, it will cease to exist. Its just another tool for the divide and conquer motto. A double edge sword which has served its purpose and now its time to end it along with the others during the final show down, ww3. After that, all remenants will be forced to leave their religion and swear absolute obedience to the state. There will be no religion after this, just the state. People will cry as they have done before, as they once more failed to realise they are just pawns and the religions and the 'one true' God they believed in will be proven as false when the information is released.
edit on 5/9/2011 by naeem11111 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nearlyfabled

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by nearlyfabled

And if you ban cars, chance of people dying in a car accident will be reduced to zero. Why not ban cars and allow only walking, according to such logic?

That's the thing. These laws aren't based on logic. They're what God ordered.

And as to non-Muslims having no choice, look at it this way.. If Islam IS the truth, why should we allow other groups to harm society? This Earth doesn't belong to the Muslims or any group of people, it's God's. If he gives a part of land to the Muslims, should they not rule that land justly, following the rules that God gave them to rule his land with?

But if islam isn't the truth , why SHOULD we allow it to harm society ?
That question never crosses your mind , does it?
What gives you the authority to impose islam upon others?

en.wikipedia.org...

Earth is not the center of the universe , man is not the center of creation . Science has shown there are potentially millions of inhabited worlds , hopefully free from such and such delusions about such and such God .

Christians think the Bible is the absolute truth .
Jews think the Torah is the absolute truth .
You , believers in Koran , have no greater claim to truth than any of them .

"That's the thing. These laws aren't based on logic."
Authority greater than logic .Truly you are the sons of Abraham, father of faith , who would have murdered his son , because "God" told him so . A "God" , regardless if he is real or not , who's greatest crime , is alienating humanity from logic ,from itself , form its true potential , with promises of paradise for obedience and hell for disobedience , if only to live as abject slaves in the shadow of a "God" they are forever forbidden to comprehend. A "God" who's name most fitting would be Satan , the great deceiver .

People don't fear meaning .They fear the lack of it . Nothingness . Void . Worse than any imagined hell, they fear they are insignificant , that the world doesn't work they see it to work , that they are not on "God's" good side . They never think about these things . I pity such people .

"Islam isn't ideal Islam" . Of course it isn't . And it will never be.(look at the economic situations in most islamic countries ) But for it to continue , the illusion must live on. An absolute truth doesn't need to be imposed by war . Only an absolute lie . So even though you would not let me go free , and impose , if not your faith outright , the price of your faith as you see fit , I will let you , but know this : I will never submit . A life not free , if even from the prisons of the mind you impose upon yourselves is a life not worth living .

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Dear OP,
I do not believe your question is all encompassing enough. Religion as a whole and society as a whole is a threat.

The issues we are seeing today are more about control and power than individuals belief in a belief system. They have very little to do with Christ, God, Allah or other. We are manipulated and issues are created for us to fear.

T

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Let me make this clear, the only time killing is allowed (aside from corporal punishment) is in war. If a country wars against Muslims, obviously people will be killed. If Muslims conquer a land and the inhabitants refuse to convert or pay Jizyah, they will be fought until they do.
'Killing all disbelievers' is not something from Islam.

Actually thats not true and you know it. People who leave Islam are to be killed no questions asked no chance no nothing. Homosexuals are also to be killed and adulterers (although in the case of leaving Islam the Koran talks about punishment in the afterlife, though this is not forllowed in practice). As for convert or pay I wonder where the freedom of religion is in that. If you don't convert you better pay us to leave you alone to follow your own religion, Sounds like blackmail tome.

There is no excuse in this universe for killing people because they won't convert or pay up. Morally thats just plain wrong.

So killing all disbelievers is the way of Islam ohhh unless they pay of course. So the question stands why does Allah need money from the non converters?
edit on 5-9-2011 by jpmail because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle
The term 'Occupation' and 'rule' immediately suggest that 'coexisting peacefully' is not exactly how everyone involved would be describing the situation, especially given that this was during the period of the conquests.
Obviously, "occupation" and "rule" show that the people living in those areas had not chosen that fate, but that doesn't mean that they couldn't coexist peacefully after the occupation. The occupation itself was sometimes the result of direct talks between the chiefs of the opposing parties, and if an agreement was reached then the cities changed hands without a fight.

That's the reason behind some names in Portuguese (and I suppose the same happens in Spain) cities, with areas called "Mouraria" ou "Judiaria", in which the Moors and Jews lived.

Whenever a city changed hands, it was very rare for the population to be killed, after all, during the Middle Ages (and a long time before and after that time), a city without people meant a ruler without money, and war has always been very expensive.

Not exactly the poster child for multiculturism IMO.
That's because you do not know Portuguese history and folklore, if you did you would know that there was really multiculturalism, although, obviously, not as today's.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Threat is such a powerful word with deep implications. I will say that in a fragile region, the radical Islamic element is poised to seize control of key countries in the area. It all started with the ouster of Mubarak in Egypt and has been progressing a calculated pace ever since. Now Libya and on to Syria. Then Shariah for all of these nations that were so desperate for change. Sadly, we helped bring this about. Our president and his administration has ushered this change in on a red carpet.

It is not playing out like many said it would in Egypt and it certainly won't play out that way in Libya either.

So, yes Islam is a threat to peace and democracy in the region and if they had their way the radical element would love to be a threat to the entire culture of the West.

Watch out for Turkey as well. They have been slowly swaying toward Islamic rule.

While you were sleeping and being distracted by our President and the big Debt ceiling negotiations, Something big happened in Turkey. As reported by BBC and Reuters and buried by the MSM

Islamic Prime Minister of Turkey, Tayyip Erdogan, had seized control of the government and its military when Turkey’s top four military commanders (secularists opposed to Turkey becoming an Islamist state) resigned under great pressure.

These four commanders were in charge of the Turkish air, navy, and land forces. Erdogan’s own choice for commander has now been put in charge of the Turkish military.

During the two years leading up to last Thursday, Erdogan and his AKP party have put over 400 people on trial in hearings dominated by Erdogan-appointed judges, including 250 military personnel (almost 10% of their military senior commanders).

More than 58 journalists have been detained without due process for speaking out about the Erdogan government.

On 7.25.11, The Committee to Protect Journalists sent a letter to the Turkish Minister of Justice protesting the detainments. The letter specifically objected to the seizure by the Turkish police of a draft of Ahmet Şık’s unpublished book, The Imam’s Army, that details the influence of Islamic scholar Fethullah Gulen on the Turkish state.

Turkish citizens believe the charges are trumped up in order to discredit those who believe in keeping Turkey a secularist (pro-American/pro-Israeli/pro-European) state.

Is there a threat?? YES!! Consider Turkey's recent hardball move with Israel. It won't be long before Turkey wants the US to move its key military base from their soil. Then what??

FIRST REASON WHY AMERICA SHOULD BE WORRIED

The first reason that we Americans should be concerned about the Islamist coup in Turkey is that Turkey is a member of NATO; and on March 28, 2011, our own President, pro-Muslim Obama, placed our coalition military operations in Libya under NATO control.

This means that our U. S. military personnel fighting under the NATO flag are partially controlled by Turkey which has now turned against America and Israel and is well on its way to becoming an Islamic state. Turkey has the second-largest army in NATO.

This Second reason really disturbs me because it hits me below the belt and on US home soil

SECOND REASON WHY AMERICA SHOULD BE WORRIED

Our second reason for concern is that Fethullah Gulen lives in Pennsylvania, runs his $25 billion international network from there, and is tied to hundreds of Gulen charter schools right here in the United States. (Texas alone has 36 of these Gulen charter schools.)

Gulen plans to take America over in almost exactly the same way that he has taken Turkey over — through the indoctrination of our school children; and ironically, we taxpayers are paying for his Gulen charter schools.

Please read more in this article and then do some research and you will see a clear threat
alicelinahan.net...

Radicals in neckties. Read up on the Gulen movement
www.nytimes.com...

FBI investigating Gulen Charter Schools

According to Gulen, " You must move in the arteries of the system without anyone noticing your existence until you reach all the power centers … until the conditions are ripe, they [the followers] must continue like this"

READ READ READ about this slow and methodical movement to penetrate our society. This has been going on for years and it would appear that they are nearing their endgame.

www.actforamerica.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
talking above a beautifull religion "islam" with out knowing the meaning of the word ,

islam = peace

we are all civilised,well educated people here,that mean no one should judge something with out reading or doing a deep search about it.
Islam is The Religion Of Peace,Islam is in fact a religion that promotes peace and understanding among people of all faiths, and it strongly prohibits all forms of violence and aggression against all people regardless of their faith or race.

Islam clearly prohibits all kinds and forms of aggression and violence against anyone, except in self-defense. Islam is a practical religion, meant to be implemented in every aspect of our life. Therefore, it realizes the fact that a person who commits aggression and violence against others will not cease these actions unless they are deterred by similar actions taken against them.
Islam also places very high importance on justice, and allows for aggressors and unjust people be punished accordingly, unless they repent before they are brought to justice. At the same time, Islam encourages people to forgive those who have wronged them whenever possible.
Evidence of these ideals can be found in the Holy Qur'an, which is the word of God revealed to the messenger of God, Mohammad peace be upon him. It can also be found in the Hadeeth, the sayings of Mohammad peace be upon him, and in his teachings to Muslims. A few examples of this are shown below from the Holy Qur'an:

- "Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, and do not transgress; for Allah loveth not transgressors." (Surah 2, Verse 190).

- "But if they cease (fighting you), Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Surah 2, Verse 192).

- "But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in Allah: for He is the One that Heareth and Knoweth (all things)." (Surah 8, Verse 61).

The first three verses above instruct Muslims to fight those who fight them, and not to commit aggression first, as God does not like transgressors. They also instruct Muslims to stop fighting those who wish to cease fighting them, and to accept peace with the enemy who becomes inclined towards peace.

These are the wonderful ideals of Islam:

- To pursue peace with everyone including past enemies, except when they fight the Muslims and refuse peace, then Muslims are allowed to fight in self-defense.
- To ensure that we always apply justice and never transgress against others even if they are our enemies.
- To repel evil actions with good actions, in order to replace hatred with an intimate friendship.
- To respond to punishment with the same punishment, but that forgiveness and patience is even better than retaliation.

Living Peacefully with All Nations and Peoples.

The verse mentioned below informs us that we were created and made into various nations and tribes so that we may get to know each other, and not so that we may despise and hate each other. Then we are reminded of the the fact that the best of us in God's eyes are those who are most righteous.

"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full Knowledge and is well-acquainted (with all things)." (Surah 49, Verse 13).
This wonderful principle of Islam makes it clear that there is no single people, race, or nation that is better than others. God created us all equal. In God's eyes, the best of us are the most righteous and most kind.
This verse also teaches us that we should live peacefully with other nations and tribes and we should respect each other and our differences. We should learn to live together and to get to know each other, and to engage in dialogue amongst all nations and treat every human being as being equal.

There is no Compulsion in Religion
The verse from the Qur'an which states this principle of no compulsion in religion is the following:

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects Evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things." (Surah 2, Verse 256).
The holy Qur'an reminds us that there must not be compulsion in religion. It states that the truth stands out clear from error, and that those who reject error and believe in God are the saved ones.

This means that Muslims are not allowed to force people to convert to Islam. Muslims should only seek to make the truth clear to others, and talk to them about Islam, then let them decide for themselves. In fact, most people who study Islam without having made a decision to hate it first come to love its message and convert to Islam after learning about it's values and principles.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

You can start by reading the quran and actually understanding the fact that the only thing seperating Islam from Christianity is the fact that muslims believe Jesus was a prophet and Christians believe him to be the actual son of God. There is no mention of 200 virgins and Sharia Law is not true Islam. Aside from a few differences here and there, the three 'main' religions are based on the same ideas and stories that have been passed down for ages (long before Christ).

Islam is as much a threat as Christianity and Judaism. All religion is a threat to our species. The reason Islam is viewed in a negative light is because of the 'terrorist' propaganda being shoved down the throats of every citizen in a western nation. How else can you justify being at war with ONLY muslim nations while your best friend in the world is Israel?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
talking above a beautifull religion "islam" with out knowing the meaning of the word ,

Islam = Peace
we are all civilised,well educated people here,that mean no one should judge something with out reading or doing a deep search about it.
Islam is The Religion Of Peace,Islam is in fact a religion that promotes peace and understanding among people of all faiths, and it strongly prohibits all forms of violence and aggression against all people regardless of their faith or race.

Islam clearly prohibits all kinds and forms of aggression and violence against anyone, except in self-defense. Islam is a practical religion, meant to be implemented in every aspect of our life. Therefore, it realizes the fact that a person who commits aggression and violence against others will not cease these actions unless they are deterred by similar actions taken against them.
Islam also places very high importance on justice, and allows for aggressors and unjust people be punished accordingly, unless they repent before they are brought to justice. At the same time, Islam encourages people to forgive those who have wronged them whenever possible.
Evidence of these ideals can be found in the Holy Qur'an, which is the word of God revealed to the messenger of God, Mohammad peace be upon him. It can also be found in the Hadeeth, the sayings of Mohammad peace be upon him, and in his teachings to Muslims. A few examples of this are shown below from the Holy Qur'an:

- "Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, and do not transgress; for Allah loveth not transgressors." (Surah 2, Verse 190).

- "But if they cease (fighting you), Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Surah 2, Verse 192).

- "But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in Allah: for He is the One that Heareth and Knoweth (all things)." (Surah 8, Verse 61).

The first three verses above instruct Muslims to fight those who fight them, and not to commit aggression first, as God does not like transgressors. They also instruct Muslims to stop fighting those who wish to cease fighting them, and to accept peace with the enemy who becomes inclined towards peace.

These are the wonderful ideals of Islam:
- To pursue peace with everyone including past enemies, except when they fight the Muslims and refuse peace, then Muslims are allowed to fight in self-defense.
- To ensure that we always apply justice and never transgress against others even if they are our enemies.
- To repel evil actions with good actions, in order to replace hatred with an intimate friendship.
- To respond to punishment with the same punishment, but that forgiveness and patience is even better than retaliation.

Living Peacefully with All Nations and Peoples.
The verse mentioned below informs us that we were created and made into various nations and tribes so that we may get to know each other, and not so that we may despise and hate each other. Then we are reminded of the the fact that the best of us in God's eyes are those who are most righteous.

"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full Knowledge and is well-acquainted (with all things)." (Surah 49, Verse 13).
This wonderful principle of Islam makes it clear that there is no single people, race, or nation that is better than others. God created us all equal. In God's eyes, the best of us are the most righteous and most kind.
This verse also teaches us that we should live peacefully with other nations and tribes and we should respect each other and our differences. We should learn to live together and to get to know each other, and to engage in dialogue amongst all nations and treat every human being as being equal.

There is no Compulsion in Religion
The verse from the Qur'an which states this principle of no compulsion in religion is the following:

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects Evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things." (Surah 2, Verse 256).
The holy Qur'an reminds us that there must not be compulsion in religion. It states that the truth stands out clear from error, and that those who reject error and believe in God are the saved ones.
This means that Muslims are not allowed to force people to convert to Islam. Muslims should only seek to make the truth clear to others, and talk to them about Islam, then let them decide for themselves. In fact, most people who study Islam without having made a decision to hate it first come to love its message and convert to Islam after learning about it's values and principles.

LOOKING FOR THE TRUTH OF ISLAM?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Yes, it's a total threat!! Why? Because the defence lobbyist funded politicians tell us so!! They're all evil, and the whole world is after us...we need to defend ourself, right? Throw more money at defence contractors. Who cares if they lose $30b in Afghanistan, at least we're safe, right?

Evil Islam must be stopped at all costs

Stop buying into the boogyman stories, all it accomplishes is giving the defence industry an excuse to take so much tax payers' money!!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Infidelophobia is kind of like Islamophobia - only with dead bodies instead of bruised egos.

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace

"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2011.09.04 (Kandahar, Afghanistan)- A Holy Warrior detonates in the prayer area of a security office, killing three others.
2011.09.03 (Aden, Yemen) - A Shahid suicide bomber kills three local cops.
2011.09.01 (Lakki Marwat, Pakistan) - Five civilians are crushed under collapsing buildings during by a Fedayeen suicide car bombing.
2011.09.01 (Kurram, Pakistan) - Seven Shias riding a minibus are machine-gunned to death by Sunni rivals.

Must have been a slack week for the 'peace lovers' - only 18 victims so far.................(more to follow)

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by e11888
reply to post by petrus4

There is no mention of 200 virgins and Sharia Law is not true Islam.

Shariah isn't true Islam?? PLEEAASSSE!!! Prove yourself.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

So does Islam want to take over the world? Definitely. But not for the reasons you think. Islam isn't about I'm better than you, it's about let me show you something that's better for you.

Soooo, when women in muslim/sharia area's are raped and THEY are the ones killed by stoning that's better for us?

Women are forced to wear burkhas, that's better for us?

While I'm not a proponent of the gay lifestyle, killing someone BECAUSE they are gay...is that better for us?

And then the other "honor" killings.

I'll be damned if I pay a "tax" so that I can pray as I wish.

While you seem quite sensible to communicate with, I still believe Islam is a cancer (along side greed and corruptiion) in the west and needs to be eliminated as a whole from our countries. Our societies are not compatible.

....and we have no need for another cancer.

When your people have a reformation like Christianity did several hundred years back, we can revisit having muslims back in our areas. We no longer have to worry about "the burning times" now.

We REFUSE to allow it again.

I have very little issue with 90% of other religions. I don't always agree with them and consider some a little weird but its no problem. When I find a religion that treats its women as badly as islam, I have an issue.

The west isnt perfect by a long shot. Greed and corruption are pretty much everywhere....

But,

WE broke it, we will fix it

Any outside interference will not be smiled upon.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nearlyfabled

Non-democratic, Death for apostates, stoning women? - sounds Islamic to me.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
When people hear Islam, they automatically think about terrorists. In essence a whole people are grouped together with a lunatic MINORITY.

You might just as well ask "is Christianity a genuine threat?" because of some Christian lunatics like the Norwegian shooter.

Somehow, it's ok to generalize an entire people...if they're Muslim...but not ok if they're Christian. Double standards much?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Nope, Islam is not a threat.
The World Bankers, their Bankrolled Corporations, Puppet Governments and Media outlets are much more of a threat to world peace than Islam. This will not go down well with many members. But I tell it how I see it.

PEACE,
RK

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join