It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA readies guillotines for fake ELENIN alien invasion?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Is this why FEMA brought in the guillotines, why such a primitive weapon?

I think the whole guillotine thing got started from this:
www1.legis.ga.gov...
Georgia House of Representatives - 1995/1996 Sessions
HB 1274 - Death penalty; guillotine provisions

In 1996, Georgia State Representative Doug Teper unsuccessfully sponsored a bill to replace the state's electric chair with a guillotine in order to facilitate the use of the condemned prisoners' remains in organ donation.

It didn't pass, but all it took was the words guillotine and government together to set off the nutters. Pamela Schuffert, who claims to be an investigative journalist, has since put stories out about boxcars with shackles and guillotines, but I can’t locate where she provides a single bit of proof. Google her. Maybe you will have better luck with finding the proof.

Funny, Florida (under Jeb Bush, I believe) tried to pass a similar law. From what I can recall, it was around the same time period.

I could be wrong, but I thought that Georgia had tried to get that law through more than once.

I figured they knew they wouldn't be able to get it passed.................the first time.........but "try, try, again."

The EVILS probably figured it would look more "normal" to people in time, the more states that tried to get a law passed. And the premise being used, to make it easier for prisoners to "donate" body parts, etc. will seem like a "win-win" situation to some.

Why prisons and prisoners are a good first choice for getting the people used to the idea? Because most people feel like prisoners deserve what they get, and someday soon, patriots, protesters, Christians, Muslims, and many others that are being designated as possible terrorists right now, will eventually become prisoners that will be done away with.

Using guillotines would be both cost effective for the EVILS and will have the added effect of terrorizing the general public, and thus adding to the control factor.

Do I think that guillotines are already available to be used on resistors in the near future?

YES!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Found the link to the "FEMA camps - FEMA - list of camps - covers the USA, Canada, Cuba!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I was just looking in an old file of mine and I found some of the executive orders- where FEMA becomes involved.....

10990 - all transport and highway and seaports are taken over by Marshall law
10995 - all media is taken over by Marshall law
10997 - electric power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals are taken over
10998 - transportation, personal cars, truck, etc. are taken over
10999 - all food sources and farms are taken over
11000 - allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government functions
11001 - all health, education and welfare functions are taken over
11002 - the Postmaster General regulates all persons
11003 - airports, aircraft of any kind be it private or otherwise will be taken over
11004 - they can relocate communities, build new houses, designate areas to leave and establish locations
11005 - railroads, inland waterways, public storage facilities will be taken over
11051 - specifies the responsibility of the office of emergency planning and gives authorization to put all executive orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis

11310 - department of justice industrial support; all judicial and legislation to control all aliens, and they will operate prisons

11049 - assigns emergency preparedness functions to federal departments and agencies, consolidation 21 operative executive orders over a 15 year period

Maybe they will add guillotines too...who knows?

edit on 4-9-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
I was just looking in an old file of mine and I found some of the executive orders- where FEMA becomes involved.....

10990 - all transport and highway and seaports are taken over by Marshall law
10995 - all media is taken over by Marshall law
10997 - electric power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals are taken over
10998 - transportation, personal cars, truck, etc. are taken over
10999 - all food sources and farms are taken over

snippage

Emergency regulations shold not be a surprise to anyone (and it is martial, not marshall - but that's not really important).

And yuo really should get more up to date - 10990, 10995, 10997....etc were signed by JFK in 1962! They are mostly long supersceded and you can see the paper trails down to JWB here

Now given that you expect the Govt to be prepared for emergencies, why wouldn't FEMA have laws telling it what it is allowed to do, when it is allowed to superscede normal civilian law, when it has to had it back, etc??

these things are all part of "normal" government IMO - we expect governments to help in an emergency - and so we should expect them to give themselves the power to do so. Events in Christchurch & Fukushima earlier this year show that rather draconian powers can exist almost anywhere - the Christchurch Earthquake Recovery bill in NZ Parliament came in for a lot of criticism for setting up a recovery authority with built in powers for a civil defence disaster for 5 years & was passed in some haste by the looks of it.

In hte US yuo already have FEMA - you can see what powers they might have in advance of a disaster happening - I reckon that's better than the kiwi's solution. Or would you prefer that there was no Federal programme to help in an emergency, and they have to cobble somethign together in a hurry like the NZ experience?

And of course given that these exectutive orders are publically known, how is it supposed to be a secret??

edit on 4-9-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I cant wait to see the Cartier model.
LOL

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Thank you for your input and corrections...I appreciate it. This file is really an old file...I just thought I would share.

edit on 4-9-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
I have a lot to say.

No kidding. Over 100 posts in less than 24 hrs since this quote.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Yeah...okay, I really see FEMA taking the time to round up the masses and then systematically behead us one by one. They wouldn't ever do this, it would take way too long. I do see that they could round people up and gas them by the hundreds or even thousands.

When you're trying to kill an ant bed do you squash each ant one at a time or do you annihilate the entire bed at once with a good spray of ant killer?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
If people are sick,starving and have lost their way,they will accept "solace" in a Government camp....once the doors are shut,what happens to them is known only to the camp operators and its victims....

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gandamack2

Yeah - it couldn't possibly be that they would be fed & housed until the emergency was over, and that he news media or church leaders would ever be allowed free access so everyone else would ever know, so there'd never be any criticism of conditions in any camps - no way that would ever happen!!

edit on 6-9-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You're pretty much correct if the camp operators were UN and not US

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hello guys,

I'm still new on ATS even if I read you for a while.... But someone opened a thread that was just closed few minutes ago before I was able to place a comments claiming that guillotines was shipped to UK right now an I as prove on tape from a friends inside of FEMA.....

From is thread... "Hello there, my name is Walter Goldstein I am jewish by birth but do not consider myself religious. I have decided to join, to tell people of a fema guillotinies which are being..."

His thread was removed by ATS... Strange? Or not? A troll?

Don't know...

What you think?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zirckull

He's a troll.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yeah... This is what i'm thinking too.. But still strange anyway that the mod removed the threat 1 hours after they posted without any post from other members..

Anyway.... Everything look strange! lol

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorVeritas

Purportedly, Guillotines enable better organ harvesting.

And . . . there's that brutal blood lust aspect of demonized people and other critters.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join