It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA readies guillotines for fake ELENIN alien invasion?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Ok so they invest in expensive, prone to failure guillotines as opposed to the exceptionally cheap bullet from a gun. If the gun fails I have a sneaking suspicion a replacement also very very cheap can be found very quickly!

By the way the Elenin invasion is NOT fake it's why it appears to have split up....because the invasion fleet has.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Originally posted by icepack
pics of the guillotines, or it isnt happening.

i found this when googling for FEMA guillotines, can´t vouch for the validity ofcourse...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1a24f700497.jpg[/atsimg]

ETA:

TPTB are going to bring us down in style!! a Chanel guillotine... ROFL

probably doesn't do much good for the validity of the picture

edit on 4-9-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

UGHHH, so disgusting!
Could you provide a link?
BTW, Isn't the vogue Channel, spelled with two N's?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Just found it. The guy is Tom Sachs, he's an artist that makes mock-ups of different things.
www.tomsachs.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Is this why FEMA brought in the guillotines, why such a primitive weapon?

Don't complain! Death by guillotine is quick and PAINLESS! If I knew for sure that my death would be by guillotine, I would live my life thereafter in peace and without worry! If they round me up in the FEMA camp, all my cares will be gone.....for the guillotine awaits me there. I hope when they chop off my head, that my remaining headless body starting running around like chickens do when their heads get cut off! They would probably pee their pants! It would serve them right for killing me.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Ok so they invest in expensive, prone to failure guillotines as opposed to the exceptionally cheap bullet from a gun. If the gun fails I have a sneaking suspicion a replacement also very very cheap can be found very quickly!

WHAT? Prone to failure? Say it isn't so! Pics or it didn't happen!

I'm looking forward to a clean death! I don't want any malfunctions or slip-ups.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
I'm sorry, but a staged alien invasion is one of the more unlikely scenarios which could happen.

i wouldnt say its unlikely, heres a link that says how the UFO phenomenon could of helped to end the cold war,

unexplainable.net

maybe they hope an alien invasion would end current conflicts, and in the absance of a real invasion, they may try to fake one.
edit on 4/9/2011 by DaveNorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

FEMA got the plastic coffins over the future Chemical/Biological warfare.

Well then FEMA is gonna get upset since my grandmother made her funeral arrangements and was sold one. Boy, looks like someone that let that happen in a world of crap.

edit on 4-9-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrorist

I don't know if FEMA is behind the guillotines, but was told by a neighbor that he spoke to a long-haul trucker who stated that he was caring guillotines in his truck. I doubt my neighbor was lieing, he isn't into conspiracy type stuff. I have no idea if the trucker was pulling his leg, though.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Why guillotines?
Shredders are much more efficient. I wonder why Hitler didn't use them. Put a couple of them on some freight-ships and you can feed the fish in the ocean leaving no evidence at all.
Yeah, I know it sounds disgusting, but hey, if you want to wipe out large group of people you to do it right, ain't it?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Why guillotines?
Shredders are much more efficient. I wonder why Hitler didn't use them. Put a couple of them on some freight-ships and you can feed the fish in the ocean leaving no evidence at all.
Yeah, I know it sounds disgusting, but hey, if you want to wipe out large group of people you to do it right, ain't it?

Maybe they'll guillotine first and shred later?

Seriously, this entire story is so far fetched it's hilarious. FEMA aren't going to cut anyone's heads off guys.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Originally posted by icepack
pics of the guillotines, or it isnt happening.

i found this when googling for FEMA guillotines, can´t vouch for the validity ofcourse...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1a24f700497.jpg[/atsimg]

ETA:

TPTB are going to bring us down in style!! a Chanel guillotine... ROFL

probably doesn't do much good for the validity of the picture

edit on 4-9-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

UGHHH, so disgusting!
Could you provide a link?
BTW, Isn't the vogue Channel, spelled with two N's?

That's not a guillotine. It's a new style exercise machine for Ballys.

edit on 9/4/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/4/2011 by lonegurkha because: Lord please help me to learn to spell

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Let me catch my breath.

Now I feel better.

Whatever you do, don't send either one of those asshats any money.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Why guillotines?

Naw, shredders are way to messy. Why not use body 'liquefaction' and shore up the worlds usable water supply at the same time. Quick, quiet, effective, and convenient.

New body 'liquefaction' unit unveiled in Florida funeral home

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Can i please get the number to your weed man cause he got some good ish.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Guillotines?

OK, this HAS to be for the Zombie Apocalypse!

Alien Invasion?

I'm crying!

Thank you!

st.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Although allegedly after being beheaded by guillotine/sword/axe, your brain is still working to a point that you try to put out your arms to stop yourself falling.

How scientists found out this information I'll never know.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Remember in the past few weeks, the MSM, all over the world, reported the same thing, "Aliens may attack earth, to save economy" or something along those lines.

nope - dont' remember anything of the sort. Unless you're now considering ATS & otehr conspiracy sites as MSM??

AS for guillotines - the evidence that they actually exist is non-existant - this infobomber page makes an attempt to track down where the idea of the guillotines actually began (along with various other dodgy ideas) - it seems to have been just another invention by CT's, starting with an idea "what if" - which then became a "fact" and of course now everyone "knoews" it....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
has there even been a credible pic of a concentration camp yet ? in 10 years ?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Somebody did a look-see at all the local sites he could find & poted the results online - I'll see if I can find it - I've linked to it somewhere here on ATS before.

Basically the list of FEMA "concentration camps" seems to be just a list every single bit of Federal land that has some detention facility already (civilian & military), and anything else unused - old airfields, work camps, wildlife service camps, etc.

as I say I'll see if I can find that link again

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
found this on it, not to much out there as far as evidence, not sure of the validity of this either, but here ya go?> educate-yourself.org...

Thank you for posting this link.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join