It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA readies guillotines for fake ELENIN alien invasion?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Haven't you heard? His messiah, VonHelton has told us that Elenin isn't disintegrating, but is in fact under intelligent control!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

For those of us not up to date, what guillotines are these? Where are they, what do they look like? All you've got in the videos you posted are two people ranting but no backstory.

Yes, I agree. Let's see some photos of these guillotines. TPTB I am sure have much better ways of exterminating subversives and Constitutionalists that cutting off their heads.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Would that by any chance be because the OP of both threads is the same?

No, Elenin is disintegrating and smashing up all the alien spacefleet!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The only thing you should worry about

is weather you want to be faced upwards or downwards.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by PuterMan

Haven't you heard? His messiah, VonHelton has told us that Elenin isn't disintegrating, but is in fact under intelligent control!

Vol Helton isn't my messiah, he speaks a lot truth tho.
Why should i not take what he says seriously, simply because you dont?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The Nazis killed more people with the thing than the entire French Revolution...if it was good enough for Germany,it ought to be good enough for the United States of Obamaica

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
without a reference of size that guilotine could just be a fancy cigar cutter

or,,,,,,,,,

King Arthur was in Merlin’s laboratory where the good wizard was showing him his latest invention. It was a chastity belt, except it had a rather large hole in the most obvious place.

“This is no good, Merlin!” the king exclaimed, “Look at this opening. How is this supposed to protect m’lady, the Queen?”

“Ah, sire, just observe,” said Merlin. He then selected his most worn out wand, one that he was going to discard anyway. He inserted it in the gaping aperture of the chastity belt whereupon a small guillotine blade came down and cut it neatly in two.

“Merlin, you are a genius!” said the grateful monarch. “Now I can leave, knowing that my Queen is fully protected.”

After putting Guinevere in the device, King Arthur then set out upon his Quest.

Several years passed until he returned to Camelot. Immediately he assembled all of his knights in the courtyard and had them drop their trousers for an informal “short arm” inspection.

Sure enough, each and every one of them was either amputated or damaged in some way. All of them, except Sir Galahad.

“Sir Galahad,” exclaimed King Arthur. “My one and only true knight! Only you among all the nobles have been true to me. What is it in my power to grant you? Name it and it is yours!”

But, alas, Sir Galahad was speechless.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
found this on it, not to much out there as far as evidence, not sure of the validity of this either, but here ya go?> educate-yourself.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I just don't see how a staged alien invasion would be effective and what it's purpose would be.
Are there any invoices for the guillotines?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Originally posted by XplanetX
The 'primitive weapon' is very cost effective. There are many domestic terrorist's that they need to take care of, including christians in order to phase in the new world order.

REV 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands.

I'd say killing of christians would be more of a humanitarian thing to do, since christians have ruined the lives of many for centuries, the government isn't known for humanitarian missions, so christians and their nonsensical and dangerous beliefs are fine
So what's happening this 9/11? ELELNIN is nearly here, get ready for impact.
Only a few days to go.
edit on 4-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

And the above response, disgusting and as untrue as it is, will be the rallying cry from many of you who have been convinced that Christians are behind all of the atrocities of the world. Many people are simply parrots and refuse to research for themselves. Whilst trying to convince people around the world that 'religion' is the cause of all of our problems, it completely ignores the ones manipulating world events behind the scenes. Who on Earth do you think is stirring the pot among Islamic countries, choosing the world religions, driving our economies to their knees, etc? 'They' have taken away your belief in God and given us New Age religions and 'alien/Ufology'. Slowly some are connecting all of the dots... Adding up the lies....and coming to the conclusion that a diabolical plot is unfolding before our very eyes. Oh, the New Agers have been promised their Golden Age, their 'evolution', their 'transformation'. In order to accomplish their one world Luciferian religion, EVERYBODY will be required to be an initiate. Unfortunately, that Bible quote is true and many in our generation cannot fathom that Truth because they've grown up believing every word this group has fed them - the Bible is man made, God was an alien, Jesus Christ never lived, Jesus Christ was an alien, Israel is the Jews, etc etc etc. 'They' have taken away your ability to ask for your salvation - eternal life with God- and most cannot break the brainwashing instilled in us since we were born.

"Remember the former things long past, For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is no one like Me, Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, ‘My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure’ . . . Truly I have spoken; truly I will bring it to pass. I have planned it, surely I will do it” (Isaiah 46:9–11

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

That camp( RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien)either wont belive the truth you speak because(a) they truly hate Christians for whatever reason(b)they have drunk the Kool-Aid of evil(c)they are trolls who do nothing on ATS but find someones stated opinion/belief and attack it for fun/kicks/meaness...mostly meaness....but we are truly coming to the point in America where we will have to choose to take a stand and fight or go to the chopping block or accept the Mark and eternal damnation....
edit on 4-9-2011 by gandamack2 because: dawgsbaine

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
FEMA got the plastic coffins over the future Chemical/Biological warfare.

Countries refused to comply with the Chemical Weapons Convention and destroy their chemical weapon/biological stockpiles-factories.

They are deathly afraid of countries with technological superiority.....to the point at any second war could break out and they would use chemical/biologicals on us. At any second.

Hence likely why much of our technology must forever be hidden from the public/world.

If those countries fail to destroy their stockpiles/factories by 2012...they will cease to exist. Judgement Day. They will be successful in striking the US in their death throws....hence why all the plastic coffins are needed.

IF there are FEMA guillotines.....it will be to quickly deal with ANYONE from a country who attacked us with chemical/biological. We ain't messing around with POW's. We won't have the resources...nor will the world care.

2012....Chemical Weapons Convention deadline.....tick tock......tick tock.... Libya's chemical weapons were supposed to be destroyed by April 2011....weren't destroyed....and the US even GAVE them money to do it.

Tick tock....Tick tock....you can easily get a list of countries who are next.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
How is this thread even alive? I mean,

WHAT THE HELL DO GUILLOTINES EVEN REMOTELY HAVE TO DO WITH AN ALIEN INVASION?!

Seriously people... Think a bit...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SalientSkivvy
Eh, it will be cheaper then bullets I guess...

.... So glad I do not live in America.

I have a feeling that if something huge like that would happen it would not just include our American Dictators but all the worlds too. We are all in this together sorry....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
They are quite controversial, as a means of capital punishment the guillotine divides a lot of people.
My wife asked me if there was an exercise machine that could help her drop 10 pounds of ugly fat.
So I replied "a guillotine", and that is why I live in my car now.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
I can't believe the OP has almost 400 posts, and he's been a member a tad over 2 weeks. Jeez, that's a lot of posting. A lot.

WOW. Busy boy I guess.

Considering a standard 8 hour work day that equates to 24 posts per day, 3 posts per hour or one post every 20 minutes.

tenacious.

edit on 4-9-2011 by BioSafe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hmm/.... Guillotines are a bit inefficient for the slaughter of the masses... unless of course, "they" are harvesting blood.

Is this the Red Cross backup plan if blood supplies get too low?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BioSafe

People(trolls) who sit at a keyboard all day with nothing else to do(work) can rack up an impressive number of posts pretty quick...the stats alone tell a lot about someone

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Is this why FEMA brought in the guillotines, why such a primitive weapon?

I think the whole guillotine thing got started from this:
www1.legis.ga.gov...
Georgia House of Representatives - 1995/1996 Sessions
HB 1274 - Death penalty; guillotine provisions

In 1996, Georgia State Representative Doug Teper unsuccessfully sponsored a bill to replace the state's electric chair with a guillotine in order to facilitate the use of the condemned prisoners' remains in organ donation.

It didn't pass, but all it took was the words guillotine and government together to set off the nutters. Pamela Schuffert, who claims to be an investigative journalist, has since put stories out about boxcars with shackles and guillotines, but I can’t locate where she provides a single bit of proof. Google her. Maybe you will have better luck with finding the proof.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I live in the Pacific Northwest...and at Fort Lewis military base....it is said that guillotines are stored there. Here is an ATS thread from 2010.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join