It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA readies guillotines for fake ELENIN alien invasion?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Quantity over quality eh?

edit on 4/9/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Looks like a mini paper shredder to me!

i don't know if you're serious or not... (i have a hard time spotting sarcasm)

but that sir, isn't a mini paper shredder...

my dad happens to own a company who sells shredders, from office shredders to factory shredders...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Quality always over quantity
Your opinion on quality is subjective

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Quality always over quantity
Your opinion on quality is subjective

Snap

link   
Well this might lead you to a different tangent on your thinking but the guillotines were also going to be used for anyone who rejects the mark of the beast so maybe they could be preparing for this if the youtube vids are actually a reputable source.

link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Looks like a mini paper shredder to me!

i don't know if you're serious or not... (i have a hard time spotting sarcasm)

but that sir, isn't a mini paper shredder...

my dad happens to own a company who sells shredders, from office shredders to factory shredders...

He is probably referring to the new cutting edge paper shredders popular in France. They do look a lot like that especially without anything for reference. Your father would know about them but they are very picky about their distributors.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

i found this when googling for FEMA guillotines, can´t vouch for the validity ofcourse...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1a24f700497.jpg[/atsimg]

That's an artwork by Tom Sachs from 1998 titled: Chanel Guillotine (Breakfast Nook)
Tom Sachs Guillotine

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Much like your opinion on what constitutes "free thinking".

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
without a reference of size that guilotine could just be a fancy cigar cutter

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I've seen some sources preach this alien invasion, but it would do well for the OP to show some "all over the world" evidence. As for the guillotine.. any real evidence?

I think that TPTB have to come up with something better because too many people know about the PBB theory.. but then again they could just wipe out the majority of people that do know.. in that case, more guillotines?

edit on 4-9-2011 by MoveThroughMetal because: clarification

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Much like your opinion on what constitutes "free thinking".

How so?
My opinion of free thinking is unwilling to accept authority or dogma (especially religion).
Another strong sweeping generalization by you, you didn't even know my opinion on free thinking before you made that statement.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Guillotines for what exactly?

They gonna kill someone for what? Doubting that aliens exist? Yeah, I don't think so.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

well bullets r lot cheaper for FEMA. and i noticed when americans are using words "all over the world" they mostly talking about FEMA,FBI... GUYS.... there is other parts of plant that people live on,and they dont have FEMA or FBI... nor CNN,NBC,CNBS...
Aliens will never attack earth,and if they do,they need to come to my neighbourhood so that i can believe,and my neighbourhood isnt very popular for people/aliens that are violently oriented,so there will be an "Last Stand on OK Corral" this time with 50cal instead hand guns

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by John0Doe

well bullets r lot cheaper for FEMA. and i noticed when americans are using words "all over the world" they mostly talking about FEMA,FBI... GUYS.... there is other parts of plant that people live on,and they dont have FEMA or FBI... nor CNN,NBC,CNBS...
Aliens will never attack earth,and if they do,they need to come to my neighbourhood so that i can believe,and my neighbourhood isnt very popular for people/aliens that are violently oriented,so there will be an "Last Stand on OK Corral" this time with 50cal instead hand guns

Other parts of the world have different variations of FEMA, they may have a different name, but i assure you, it's still FEMA.
We need plasma weapons to beat Aliens, aswell as anti mind control helments.
A 50.cal wont do.
edit on 4-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Where is your evidence that FEMA has brought in guillotines?
There isn't anything explicitly indicating that aside from those videos, but those aren't reliable sources of information they're just youtube videos.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Here is another video I came across on youtube about FEMA and the guillotines.

Don't know what to make of it as youtube is filled with junk but here it is.

www.youtube.com...

The Steven Hawkins narration is annoying and its a bit graphic in places just to warn you.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I still haven't seen any actual evidence that there are any guillotines....
Can someone actually provide any evidence? Or are these videos just rumours and have nothing to back them up?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The fake alien invasion meme doesn't make any sense. It couldn't be pulled off practically and if you did have sufficient technological dominance to pull it off you wouldn't need to.

However, playing along...

Re a planned fake alien invasion - are we expected to believe that these 'evil geniuses' bent on population control are dumb enough to use federal agency procurement for a device that has no purpose other than widespread murder? Thats not consistent. You could murder people after the event with devices much less obviously specified for the purpose before the event.

You could build a gallows in an afternoon from benign materials and be almost as fast as a guillotine at the business of state murder.

Even given the benefit of the doubt the idea proposed makes no sense and IMHO is utter 'youtube bollocks' .

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Other parts of the world have different variations of FEMA, they may have a different name, but i assure you, it's still FEMA.

Really? How do you know? Are you a member of the FEMA cabal that you know its tentacles snake through all the world's Interior Ministries, NGO's and Christian charities? Is the Red Cross a FEMA front? The Red Crescent? The Mogen David? How about UNESCO? WHO? Médecins Sans Frontières? Just how powerful is FEMA? Please provide some documentation.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Sorry, did no one tell you. The alien invasion has been cancelled. The ships were hiding behind the comet (dwarf star, etc) and the comet is breaking up. The pieces are busily crashing into the space fleet as the comet is destroyed.

Bye bye aliens. No doom. Sorry.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join