It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA readies guillotines for fake ELENIN alien invasion?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Remember in the past few weeks, the MSM, all over the world, reported the same thing, "Aliens may attack earth, to save economy" or something along those lines.
This guy has a good theory and seems to piece the puzzles together.

Is this why FEMA brought in the guillotines, why such a primitive weapon?

edit on 4-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but a staged alien invasion is one of the more unlikely scenarios which could happen. So no, I don't think those are guillotines for a fake alien invasion. I wouldn't waste my time thinking about this, not with all the real crap we see occurring daily.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
i dont know, that sounds all so strange

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
pics of the guillotines, or it isnt happening.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
well before anyone puts me in of those guillotines, they´ll be blasted with a 12 gauge

personally i think the guy is a bit loony and this scenario aint going to happen..

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Is this why FEMA brought in the guillotines

For those of us not up to date, what guillotines are these? Where are they, what do they look like?
All you've got in the videos you posted are two people ranting but no backstory.
A quick google search shows much the same.

So... please explain?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
pics of the guillotines, or it isnt happening.

i found this when googling for FEMA guillotines, can´t vouch for the validity ofcourse...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1a24f700497.jpg[/atsimg]

ETA:

TPTB are going to bring us down in style!! a Chanel guillotine... ROFL

probably doesn't do much good for the validity of the picture

edit on 4-9-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Remember in the past few weeks, the MSM, all over the world, reported the same thing, "Aliens may attack earth, to save economy" or something along those lines.

care to show us all the MSM outlets "all over the world" stating that?

Is this why FEMA brought in the guillotines, why such a primitive weapon?

When did FEMA buy guillotines? Valid source for that claim?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I understand "free-thinking" but maybe there is a better approach to debate/conversation than saying you thought you were the only one with logic. Logic uses fact, for the most part, by the way. Anywho...

I'm not sure of the need for guillotines in a fake or real alien invasion, heck, I'm not quite sure why we would need them without it happening either. I believe in aliens, as well as I believe in many other things I have no proof of, and I believe nothing is really too far fetched in the grand scheme of things, but this just seems like more hustle from the paranoid or people that base their work on the paranoid. Here's an idea, search your soul (AKA an ego free gut-feeling) for the answer on things we have no proof of, it usually doesn't lead astray. Facts help as well.

Either way, what are we going to do? Just know it "could" happen, I suppose.

edit on 4-9-2011 by ThePawnsTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I couldn't even finish the second video.

Guillotines? I doubt it. Rumors and fear mongering more likely.

FEMA will of course have coffins that is kinda their job... If they didn't have plastic sealed coffins available and disease spread they would be called incompetent fools.

But now lets assume they thought they would need to execute many thousands of people. The Guillotine is easier to operate than a noose if it is more messy. Lethal injection and bullets are limited resources so the guillotine would be a good call. This is how I know it is a lie, nothing our government does is logical or reasonable.

As far as a staged alien invasion: It would be a good idea and would be useful to unite the world and institute a martial law. It would be very difficult to stage effectively but I am sure it is possible. If it was a real alien invasion the aliens would be coming here specifically for us to harvest and use the us or life on this planet in some way. So we would be commodities. Not much different than the present.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
guillotines seem more suited for zombies than aliens. "remove the head or destroy the brain"

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
How would they get the zombie onto the guillotine tho.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

By dangling a brain on a stick above the guillotine. Works every time. They also tend to like the tunes of Simon & Garfunkel.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The 'primitive weapon' is very cost effective. There are many domestic terrorist's that they need to take care of, including christians in order to phase in the new world order.

REV 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
The 'primitive weapon' is very cost effective. There are many domestic terrorist's that they need to take care of, including christians in order to phase in the new world order.

REV 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands.

I'd say killing of christians would be more of a humanitarian thing to do, since christians have ruined the lives of many for centuries, the government isn't known for humanitarian missions, so christians and their nonsensical and dangerous beliefs are fine

So what's happening this 9/11?
ELELNIN is nearly here, get ready for impact.
Only a few days to go.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

Holy shi... gave me cold chills reading that mate.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Eh, it will be cheaper then bullets I guess...

.... So glad I do not live in America.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Looks like a mini paper shredder to me!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I can't believe the OP has almost 400 posts, and he's been a member a tad over 2 weeks. Jeez, that's a lot of posting. A lot.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I have a lot to say.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join