It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure and weird weather phenomenons (outside thread's imminent?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Yellow skies, snow in Auckland, baseball sized hail, silent thunderbatteries, this video gather a lot of the weird weather phenomenons that has been see over the last few years.

It also gather many of the msm’s reports about Elenin and Alien invasions it mention alien DNA on comets. The governments been releasing UFO files the last years, these are discussed in various threads on ATS like this one and here.

Adding all these clips in one video, strengthens the voice of the people who say disclosure is just around the corner.

There’s no smoking gun here, but it shows the increase of interest in the media. Ronald Reagan’s comment about the necessity for a alien thread (3.52 – 4.10) also seams interesting (even if it’s a old statement).

edit on 4-9-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I don't think the weather is anyhow connect with Aliens and Disclosure,only with climate changes.

Before i make a conclusion,tell me,how much did you research your theory?

If you spent years on researching your theory,then,maybe,you're right.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

I never claimed they were linked, I said Disclosure AND weird weather.

Some people continously claim Haarp, Elenin and Nibiru has influence on the weather, I only wanted to share the video because it gather many of the claims released on the msm. Even if I said I did reseach this for years which I didn't you woulden't believe me, make your own conclusion's. My conclusion was that the video is a good summary of the msm's coverage of disclosure, but that there is no smoking gun here.

edit on 4-9-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Thanks for sharing,I dont usually watch long videos but i enjoyed that one and hadn't heard about the snow in Auckland and that weird shadow cloud in the U.S.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Well, this certainly is one of the greatest symposiums of fear of I've seen in quite the long time.

The times are changing, aren't they?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Earthquakes happen , Hurricanes and freak weather events happen , how does anything in this video equal Disclosure ?

outside thread's imminent?

Did you mean threats ?, the video is spliced together in such a way that it gives a false impression , especially the Reagan speech , cutting off what he was really speaking about .
The other stuff in the video , like the Lanterns in New York and the Peru contrail have all been discussed and shown to be terrestrial .
All in all I think the video is about 15 mins to long and very misleading .

top topics

join