It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 1st Rant, Of Course About Television and the NWO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Xylophones... I didn't know how to spell that until posting this.

I would post EVERY commercial that has a Xylophone soundtrack to it, but that might include almost every one. I am sick of Xylophone - baby crib - music to induce me into buying into their product. Anyone else???

You know it when you hear it on TV, it starts with that smiling VOICE telling you how awesome a product is, then it's followed up by smiling people doing stuff that involves smiling, then they smile some more despite the disclaimer talking about how the product COULD kill them!!

Then it's followed by a toy/food/car commercial, which has a Xylophone in the soundtrack. You want to know why?? It's because they subconsciously want to put you in that baby crib music mind set during the commercial..... it's all about "smiling" while they talk to you, but if you pay attention, it's really about putting YOU in a baby crib mind set. Please pay attention to this.

I'm not posting any links because I want others to post their disgust with the system and their tolerance of mind numbing Television that their senses are bombarded with 24/7.

This is a criminal assault on us all, 24/7, if you don't hear the Xylophones, wait for a commercial that is trying to embed you into a mindset of peace and tranquillity, soon as you hear the Xylophones.... call that TV company channel and tell them ...F-U. Tell them to stop "trying" to put you and your subconscious into a baby crib mind set so you and your kids won't falsely feel "safe" with their product just purely based on musical tones and images.

They spend millions - billions just to convert your mind set from one product to another. That's all they care about, what you want to buy, not if it's actually GOOD for you, just if they can sell it to your demographic age spectrum.

It's up to you all to pay attention to your commercials, ignore the Xylophone that places you in a subconscious baby crib mind set, and tell them to F off... if you're old enough that is.

Xylophones in commercials = sick evil trying to be perpetrated against you!

Wake up..... see reality for what it is, not for what you want it to be.

I really hope this awakened announcement helps someone.

May the Force be with you all...always.
edit on 4-9-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I haven't watched TV since I got rid of my cable and have been doing good since then. I believe as long as we avoid TV like the plague then we will be much better off from the brainwashing and the constant commercials that constantly bombard us. Internet is the way to go and something the NWO doesn't have complete control on.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I fully agree on the xylophones in commercials, that's why I have never owned cable TV.

Hope this video helps.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

You are 100% right on the money. TV has this incredible control over our minds, be it the refresh rate, the alpha wave bombardment, or the psychological impact they intentionally try to embed into all of us for their particular product.

I want to punch every director of every car commercial/toy product I hear on TV in the face, I get so angry. I know they are trying to set us up to think like we are in a baby crib with their Xylophone musical tones like they are slick or something. I'd put all of their faces into mud if I could.

I hate them, intensely. They hate us to the point where they don't even care about the psychological aspects of what TV and it's commercials have on our subconscious.
edit on 4-9-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I agree with you. But I've learned to enjoy TV and still think critically. There are even commercials I enjoy--in the sense that I can appreciate the skills of those who put them together.

But I know the commercials you're talking about. Those I find manipulative and highly disturbing. They leave me with feelings of dread and anxiety--probably the opposite of what they're going for. And they make the critical part of my brain rebel and fill me with hatred--which I am absolutely certain is the opposite of what they're going for.

Those commercials weren't meant for the likes of us--and I feel sorry for the people they were meant for....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I was actually a great xylophone player back in high school.
Passed on TV to play, won some competitions, things like that.

If I would have known it'd soon would be a weapon of mass manipulation, don't know if I would of played it...

In a sense, it was I that was manipulating people to make ME win, MEEEEEEE, buy MEEEEEEEE.

Still can't sell my album although haha

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Television is designed to lower your IQ.

It's a damn shame, think of all the possibilities.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Finally, we hear it.

Jibbi is Xylophobic.

I knew there was something askew with you, sonny jim!!

edit+

Umm lol..

Xylophobia

Noun

xylophobia (uncountable)

A fear of wooden objects.
A fear of forests.

well there you go, you learn something every day...

edit on 4/9/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Television is designed to lower your IQ.

It's a damn shame, think of all the possibilities.

Surely it depends on what people watch? It's a powerful knowledge tool, I love the documentary channels, I've learnt a lot from television and when people say they don't watch it at all due to some kind of principIe I don't understand why when doing so is denying themselves knowledge. Just don't watch the bull crap and there's no problem.
edit on 4-9-2011 by Hawkwind. because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
TV is the new God/religion ,people will sit in front of it for hours worshipping it ,they will do what ever the almighty TV tells them to do or like.

edit on 4-9-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join