It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking UFO 2nd Jerusalem Dome of the Rock Temple Mount UFO video surfaces from 01.28.2011 ovni ov

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
if you watch this it is very plain to see it's a Hologram and all those poor people fell for it
maybe project blue beam in action

www.disclose.tv...

other examples of holograms

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-9-2011 by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2011 by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD because: more examples

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Oh yes its very plain to see. Haha

That CNN "Hologram" can only be seen on a screen.

So its not really a hologram.

(and incase you have been under a rock, Those Jerusalem UFO videos are a proven CGI hoax.)
edit on 4-9-2011 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

well if you watch it closely as it moves it's a fake look at the way it moves like some 4-d movie projection
it's just plain crazy

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

I don't know if it is a UFO...it's hard to say...but I also don't know if I would say it's a hologram I have seen holograms on tv but I've seen the other video of the dome of the rock and looks pretty intriguing. It has to come from somewhere if it's a hologram and the other video shows the light or hologram go way up and it also flashes and I don't know if a hologram can produce flashes of light that intense...either way its a great thought ...star from me

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Clearly a still image with CGI superimposed.

The flare from the street and building lights does not move with the camera.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Not this video again...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Planet teleX

I watched it over and over kinda wanted a little input other than mine something about it don't look right but never thought of it being superimposed cause of some of the reactions in the background don't get me wrong it could be done like most of those fake Russian videos floating around out there

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Planet teleX

I watched it over and over kinda wanted a little input other than mine something about it don't look right but never thought of it being superimposed cause of some of the reactions in the background don't get me wrong it could be done like most of those fake Russian videos floating around out there

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I don't mean to offend.....but homeslice is right, the CNN video is nothing but a TV trick
Also your example showing the images above the water are a similar trick projecting 2D images onto water mist...Basically it is nothing but an invisible projection screen TV.....

Holographic technology has not officially made it to the point of 3-Dimensional objects that can be animated in such a way, though there are some experimental technology that could make this happen in the near future..Not to mention a myriad of ways of making realistic looking simulated holograms, such as the examples you show.....Generally these techniques only work in very special circumstances, and most are in actuality 2-D...one that is actually 3-D is an old magic trick of simply showing a ghostly 3-D reflection on a plane of clear glass...this technique is used very effectively in 'The Haunted Mansion' in Disney World at Orlando Florida......

This does not mean that the Government could not have some top secret technology of this sort...but I've seen little evidence of this, other than speculation and some rather questionable accounts of it existing.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

These videos are funny, but they're not holograms, just pixels on your screen.

top topics

join