It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Mastermind Dines @ Pentagon, Innocent Man Assassinated After 10 Year Manhunt Last Month.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

"Secrets of 9/11"
(Mods please use supert secret edit powers to embed video when available. You can deduct points to pay for it!)

This special report disturbes me for quite a few reasons. Here are the most disturbing.

1) It completely rewrites history based on declassified information. This episode would belong in the trash bin yesterday if it were posted as a thread. Even I would have a hard time believing it.

2) 9/11 Mastermind Dines @ Pentagon, Innocent Man Executed After !0 Year Manhunt Last Month. Anwar Aluaki (al Awlaki or whatever TFOTW is, eerily reminiscent of OBL, UBL, Quaddafi, Gaddafi,,,) is the Mastermind, alluding to the idea we executed a man without a trial on foreign soil after waging a war in his country (the wrong country because Aluaki is American) and Iraq for no reason?

3) Dines at Pentagon.... and... masterminded the original 9/11 bombing, and pretty much every other AQ terrorist attack, lest we not forget he handled the Ft. Hood shooter as well.

Which leaves us with the questions I will ask.

A) Isn't it strange that everything about the mastermind the 9/11 Commission was forced by the USG to censor leads to Aluaki?

B) Is it stranger that Fox News has the only report on the strange behaviour and movements of Aluaki? Furthermore, it would seem strange that an investigation was not launched over this.

C) What does that say about the US, who lead wars and over 9/11 and assassinated a man who claimed innocence, denied Saudi involvement, and fearmongered over threats from a man they were black inking from existence.

D) What do we do?

Investigate FOXNEWS, first. I believe they are the weakest link and will sell the politicians out. After that, we start prosecuting until we find the truth.

edit on 4-9-2011 by Asktheanimals because: added video

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hasn't he been on the CIA kill list for the longest time? Obama recently gave the ok on it even though there are concerns because of his US citizenship

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Let's not go overboard get crazy throwing around terms like "innocent" when talking about Bin Laden. He is far from innocent. Even if he wasn't behind 9/11 he admits to the USS Cole bombings and the bombings of various US embassies. And if I remember correctly, he was behind the first bombing of the WTC back in 1993.

So to say he was innocent is a bit of a stretch.

*edit* I am wrong. Bin Laden was not connected to the 1993 WTC bombing. My mistake.
edit on 4-9-2011 by iNkGeEk because: correction of information

edit on 4-9-2011 by iNkGeEk because: spelling error

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The fox vid is interesting ....add a little salt to it as it might be a response to what was reviled in the video on this site ............
be sure to read the email exchange that is in the notes below the video .....peace
secrecykills.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
All free men are innocent until proven guilty. I don't recall a trial over the U.S.S. Cole. I also remember the CIA admitting it faked OBL videos. Then you have the fack that until about that point, all we knew of OBL was based on his job performance as a CIA asset, "Tim Osman".

I might be a little old fashion, but I don't like crossing borders to assassinate a man who is not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Stay skeptical.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

Yes the videos were fake, the links of Osama to various terrorist attacks were also fake, but the problem is that the public bought them and took them as the real thing, the government used that to their advantage and never came clean to say that it was a lie, even we later on it was enough evidence to prove that.

Until this day people believe in the fake admission video of Osama even when it was prove to be fake right after the videos were out, how long is been?.

Sadly only those that dig up enough can find the truth.

Let no forget that the CIA even went as far to exposed that Bin Laden was sick and track him on his hospital visits and the purchase of dialysis machine.

Still even when his death was also confirmed back in 2004 it was brush away because he was more valuable alive in Bush war on terror that was at the time in full gear.

Is pleanty of threads in ATs with all the information I just relate too. People just have short time memories.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

It is now available on youtube. Enjoy,

Moderator please put this video in the OP to assist posters. Placeholder denotes position in OP. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

He's a hint.

He IS a CIA operative. This whole thing is a global circus sideshow.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Fluent in English, known for giving eloquent talks on Islam, and with a mandate to attract young non-Arabic speakers, al-Awlaki "was the magic bullet," according to mosque spokesman Johari Abdul-Malik; "he had everything all in a box."[79] "He had an allure. He was charming."[80]

Soon afterward, his sermons were attended by two of the 9/11 hijackers (Al-Hazmi again, and Hani Hanjour, which the 9/11 Commission Report concluded "may not have been coincidental"), and by Fort Hood shooter Nidal Malik Hasan.[16][60][68][81] When police investigating the 9/11 attacks raided the Hamburg, Germany, apartment of Ramzi bin al-Shibh (the "20th hijacker"), al-Awlaki's telephone number was found among bin al-Shibh's personal contact information.[7][53][82]

The FBI interviewed al-Awlaki four times in the eight days following the 9/11 attacks. [46][69] One detective told the 9/11 Commission he believed al-Awlaki “was at the center of the 9/11 story.” And an FBI agent said that “if anyone had knowledge of the plot, it would have been” him, since “someone had to be in the U.S. and keep the hijackers spiritually focused.”[46] One 9/11 Commission staff member said: “Do I think he played a role in helping the hijackers here, knowing they were up to something? Yes. Do I think he was sent here for that purpose? I have no evidence for it."[46] A separate Congressional Joint Inquiry into the 9/11 attacks suspected that al-Awlaki might have been part of a support network for the hijackers, according to its director, Eleanor Hill.[46] "In my view, he is more than a coincidental figure," said House Intelligence Committee member Representative Anna Eshoo (D-CA).[71]

He Might... have been part of a support group for the hijackers of 911....

that's a stretch... because these individual cells of pilots which were to cammandeer the Jets,
and the cells of martyr inspired hijackers that were recruited only days before the operartion began
were never conjelled into an operation, which would make the whole plot pretty obvious.

al-Awlaki was just one of any number of persons-of-interest... this build up is an internal FOX news attempt at fame & fortune for itself and staff...

just as the USA Intel & FBI/CIA/NSA are all seperated by a wall of compartimentalizations... so too would have been the perps of 911...the Saudi & other Arab zealots seeking to put Karmic paybacks on the Westerners

new topics

top topics

join